Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Coco Treyy: 10 Photos That Prove Singer Is Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coco Treyy: 10 Photos That Prove Singer Is Hot (1246 Views)

Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coco Treyy: 10 Photos That Prove Singer Is Hot by realYawSarpong(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Coco Treyy is without doubt, one of the hottest female musicians in Ghana — she boasts of an attractive body and these photos prove it.

Aside serving her fans with fine records like ‘Queen of Queens’, the singer is noted for baring more flesh.

Real name Tracy Adu Opoku, she is does so by wearing body-revealing clothes.

Full story: https://plugtimes.com/2019/06/coco-treyy-photos-hot/

(1) (Reply)

Make I Open Their Nyash Again? ;D / Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? / How Do I Make An Igbo Girl To Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.