Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (33355 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Guy forget talk. Women are the real ballers. Once they know your worth, the balling begins. Even if I have 12 Trillion,I won't let a lady know I have more than 12 cents. The bad thing is you get billed proportionally to your worth.

Exactly... we are saying same thing, she cannot ask for what she has not seen or what you claim you dont have.

If she wants to leave, open door and wish her well in her future endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by marvin906(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Come guy you don't use like ten of this guy picture. Na wetin na. Wetin this Korean boy do you

na e money e dey work..
e dey on monthly salary
you wan join am

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by essenceplus: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Champneys:

Shut the fu..ck up, I didn't invite you to respond to comments directed at someone else!

You brought it upon yourself and I will dish it to you ala carte!

Koshi daaanu!

Visit your comments in years back when you grow older and wiser. Till then Peace

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by HENRY940: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the painful part is that most of them are stupid and lazy and only think of zeeworld,telemundo,snapchat etc,they love to spend money on irrelevant things.

That is exactly the problem
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
bluefilm:

So there are men who actually ''put women on salary'' as in paying her for working for him or what?

I'm really really flabbergasted hearing this.

In short, as from now onwards, I will no longer pity any nigga that comes out to say some bitch took advantage of him.

Such guys deserve every nonsense women do to them.

Fools.

they're many and na their type ladies dey always dey disappoint. dem no know say you can't buy loyalty. any girl wey go love u, go love you. the one you use money to buy will always be loyal to another poor jingolo

wealth cannot buy loyalty, those sugar mummies we have today are some rich men wives. loyalty is not for sale

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
frankblinkz:
Big lessons to every single girl out there.
U are wasting your time.
Do most LADIES learn Lessons..??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Skmoda360(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nigerian girls have turned relationship into full time job. The shock on your face when you ask a naija girl her occupation and says "I work as a girlfriend for Mr. Peter Francis maga corporation".
awon liability gbogbo even including those modafucking feminist......

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Champneys:
Oga shut up there, you bought a bloody private jet with church funds when you could have moved around easily with commercial airlines.

Saying that though, you have a point but quit the hypocrisy!

Materialistic pastor wey him head be like primary school football pitch sef dey open mouth dey talk about material things

Sule oko Otobo, quit the hypocrisy!!!

So his private jet is your problem, did he ask you or your father for money to buy the jet? Did his church members complain to you or your father that their money is missing?
Oh his head is like that let us see your head and father's own...if we won't see one deformed mango shaped head.

Abeg hug transformer if his private jet dey pain you.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
LADIES hate being told the TRUTH as purported in this picture.
They have kept away from this THREAD as if it is infected with EBOLA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

they're many and na their type ladies dey always dey disappoint. dem no know say you can't buy loyalty. any girl wey go love u, go love you. the one you use money to buy will always be loyal to another poor jingolo

wealth cannot buy loyalty, those sugar mummies we have today are some rich men wives. loyalty is not for sale

I taya. embarassed
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by piagetskinner(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
It’s becoming so terrible... it wasn’t like this during our parents time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Injiggerwolf(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
janejive:
Pot calling Kettle black

I think we should attack the topic not the messenger
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
bezimo:

So his private jet is your problem, did he ask you or your father for money to buy the jet? Did his church members complain to you or your father that their money is missing?
Oh his head is like that let us see your head and father's own...if we won't see one deformed mango shaped head.

Abeg hug transformer if his private jet dey pain you.
Nonsense.

Bezimo, it shall not be well with you and your family and your pastor Sule Otobo!

Thunder fire you there, you bloody brainless and vacuous troglodyte!

Keep suffering and wallowing in abject poverty while Sule spends your congregation members money of frivolities!

Fu..cking brainwashed phytoplankton!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Saltybear:
That's why they are cheap na

They believe a relationship is meant to show materially on them hence why sharp guys lure them with cash and drill. The hell out of her till they are satisfied merely promising I will transfer for you when I get my salary at the end of the month .

Then when she is starting to catch on they drop her like yesterday's beans stew. grin

Nigerian guys need to experience what relationships are abroad

Nigerian girls are just for passing time jare ... If you want a child in Nigeria get her pregnant then be sending her liability arse some change monthly, call your kid through Skype on birthdays , Christmas, sallah and new years but stay married to your true boo abroad , when your kid is old enough bring him or her abroad and leave that drunk gold digger there in Nigeria

Never bring her abroad ..

That's how to roll

I hope someone does this to your sister / daughter
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:
But really do ladies do this? I don't think so. How can a lady meet a guy for the first time and ask for iPhone? I think people exaggerate ladies behaviors nowadays.

I think we attract our likes. If as a guy you're acting as a sugar daddy looking for a lady to just rubbish then u may be seeing such girls on a regular basis

But as a serious and responsible guy you'll meet at least relatively reasonable girls.

I've never met the kind of girls Apostle Suleman is talking about in my life

Gals can be weird
Once I come close and you bring up that attitude am done
99% of slay queens live fake lives

Form outside

Starve at home

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
They hardly asked for phone directly, you will hear this phone is giving me headache, am just tired of the phone, me will be like oh really, even this mine too but what can we do

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by iswallker(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:
But really do ladies do this? I don't think so. How can a lady meet a guy for the first time and ask for iPhone? I think people exaggerate ladies behaviors nowadays.

I think we attract our likes. If as a guy you're acting as a sugar daddy looking for a lady to just rubbish then u may be seeing such girls on a regular basis

But as a serious and responsible guy you'll meet at least relatively reasonable girls.

serious and responsible and you have a job...yet you are meeting different girls..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Champneys:

Bezimo, it shall not be well with you and your family and your pastor Sule Otobo!

Thunder fire you there, you bloody brainless and vacuous troglodyte!

Keep suffering and wallowing in abject poverty while Sule spends your congregation members money of frivolities!

Fu..cking brainwashed phytoplankton!

Thunder fire you bastard there.It shall not be well with you and your generation.Cursed bastard..
Fook off!!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
bezimo:

Thunder fire you bastard there.It shall not be well with you and your generation.Cursed bastard..
Fook off!!

Bezimo were, e pain am! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and Sule are headed for HELL FIRE!!!

Bezimo phytoplankton, fu..ck you and your scantily haired fraud of a pastor!

Oloshi omo ale jatijati eni iranki ran

Bezimo, go home and give your father a big knock on the head, tell him he is a diseased swine for not using a condom to shag your mother when you were conceived! grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chi59:

I hope someone does this to your sister / daughter

My sister's aren't loose gimmie gold digging hungry tramps.

My daughter will be raised to work for why she wants not open her legs for it
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by jrusky(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Many Nigerian girls have turned relationship into full time job. The shock on your face when you ask a naija girl her occupation and she says "I work as a girlfriend for Mr. Peter Francis maga corporation"

Hahahaha bro your last sentence crack me. You 've said it all.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
i used to feel ashamed when people call naija girls prostituttes, now i shamefully agree with the otobolizer.

no one can dispute this fact with the apostle, the decent Nigerian girl is lost.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by captainamiedi1: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
girls can be so funny. I met this girl, we talked and decide to hangout for the first time. note I have not even talk about relationship or love self. so we hang out at mega chicken. the next day aunty called and said she is broke and I was like, hope u said u are working. that was wen she gave me the shock of my life. she said, she base used her salary for something USEFUL. I just said OK. DAT was the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:

I think the iPhone thing is an exaggeration except of course they know the guy is a star or they know he just wants to sleep with them...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Let me book space here. I will be back.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by ToscanHenry: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
nah so one say before I marry her I will buy her Benz.. for my mind I was like who won marry self...i just want make she give me kpomo make I chop clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Monthly salary as in gwenfwend allowancecheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Many Nigerian girls have turned relationship into full time job. The shock on your face when you ask a naija girl her occupation and she says "I work as a girlfriend for Mr. Peter Francis maga corporation"
all na hustlecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.