Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (33358 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Tonalphs(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
DanXplore:
Let me book space here. I will be back.
Hey. Been trying to get to u but my mails been bouncing. Dunno if it's right to quote u now. Sorry. Telling you so u don't feel I'm rude or so.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
teesugar:
are you for real

Yes I am

Will the HRM question it if the junior HR staff or receptionist says a candidate didn't show up? Think about it ? It's never questioned

Now if the receptionist or junior HR staff have a boyfriend fiancee or even relative a whom they want to get the same position and they see your resume is a very close match to what the company is look for meaning it's a big obstacle to their person getting the job do you think they will leave your resume there?

Bros I said I have seen this happen live and direct .. alot of calls some of you get saying you didn't get the job... grin

Bros alot of those calls are arranged by the staff especially when they have someone of interest.

For example I remember at one time we wanted to employ a tech staff into. My own unit and I had done some. Interviews with and my boss was present now my boss who is an expatriate and I came. Down to the final two .. my boss who had the final say chose candidate A and I wanted candidate B because someone from admin had begged me that it's her husband and he needed a job ..
Unfortunately my boss wanted candidate A and I informed her , she told Mr Bleep don't worry na we dey here .
On resumption date I saw the candidate B smiling and thanking me I was surprised.. your guess is as good as mine whom got an email saying unfortunately we will not be proceeding with you further ..the expatriate staff will see him.and not remember whom he chose that day we all black and names on paper .. grin

See Nigeria is a terrible country

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hmm...... you should be smarter than this. After I have wasted time reading your ''snake narration''. You are supposed to use a narration''that fits the situation. The adultery he engages in gives ''pleasure'' not pains. So you can't talk about snakes. How about you giving an example.....

A man steals food becos he has access to a fridge, yet he sees a starving fellow who is hungry, yet he tells the fellow not to steal food. The fellow will want to steal the food cuz he's hungry, and he knows the food will taste good.

If he as a married MOG is still tasting the trees outside, what right does he have talking about helpless singles who need genuine direction? Am out of here anyways, I hate to see silly posts.
bluefilm:

Picture this scenario.

I am a snake charmer.

You watch me on TV as I play with all sorts of dangerous snakes.

At the end of each show I tell you: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

But what do you do?

You go and pick up a cobra or a mamba and you start playing with it... after all you have seen me doing the same thing.

Does that make you a sensible person in any way at all?

You know one good thing about the truth?

Everyone knows what the truth is.

You can twist it, bend it, corner it, even try to color it and deny it, but the truth shall always conquer.

You are trying to deny the truth here probably because of how it might affect you but let us look at it this way.

Tell all your brothers that whenever their girlfriends ask for iPhone, they should just buy it for them. And even if they don't have the money, they should borrow from your parents or even from you their sisters to satisfy those girlfriends... after all that is exactly what Apostle Suleiman does for all his prostitutes.

You see...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are the daft and dumbass who didn't see the clear evidence. His car flew to her house right?, how about the several bank tellers? Did the bank also forge that? Nonscence!

You a daft bastard dumbass ass hoe. You saw his car in her house abi.Fook off.Bastard idiot hoe like your mama.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm...... you should be smarter than this. After I have wasted time reading your ''snake narration''. You are supposed to use a narration''that fits the situation. The adultery he engages in gives ''pleasure'' not pains. So you can't talk about snakes. How about you giving an example.....

A man steals food becos he has access to a fridge, yet he sees a starving fellow who is hungry, yet he tells the fellow not to steal food. The fellow will want to steal the food cuz he's hungry, and he knows the food will taste good.

If he as a married MOG is still tasting the trees outside, what right does he have talking about helpless singles who need genuine direction? Am out of here anyways, I hate to see silly posts.

You are still missing the point.

You should stop arguing like a child, please.

I can now see why it is so easy to deceive you girls.

And it's not even because the person deceiving you is smarter than you.

It's simply because you like deceiving yourselves.

No wonder a girl goes to Dubai to eat Arab shït. She comes back and tells you there's no harm in it rather there is so much money in it.

Next thing you know, you are off to Dubai to start eating Arabic shït too.

After all someone you know is already doing it, so it is not harmful or disgusting in any way.

It's a pity.

I've told you, tell all your brothers to always spend their last card and buy iphones for their bitches any time those bitches make such requests.

That way the equation can start to be balanced.

Like my igbo people will normally say "beta anu beta anu bu n'aru nama"

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Organs:

You might as well say, did boko haram attack you or your father? or that if policemen are corrupt did they come to you everyday demanding for bribe? We support corruption in Nigeria if the corrupt person is someone we like, or from our place or our fate etc. We need to stop this nonsense else crime and criminality will not go away. Apostle Suleman is a fake 419 pastor, he is fleecing mumus and we are saying he didnt ask you for money. Dont you see that Nigeria is full of churches, mosques and they are growing by the day at the same time, everywhere is full of corruption and everybody is enemy of progress? and the whole society is full of everyone that think only about himself or herself?

Wooooow brother you are long gone and irredeemable.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Your post got me laughing, see how miserable your write up is, stupid, halfwit nincompoop! You are the man's PA, eating the crumbs from his table, you can no longer decipher between what is right and wrong. I will chat with you the day you go get education, and learn how to construct something sensible, I can't meddle with your kind.
bezimo:

You a daft bastard dumbass ass hoe. You saw his car in her house abi.Fook off.Bastard idiot hoe like your mama.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Deepfeel(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I was not complaining about the ''message'' I was complaining about the ''messenger'' who is delivering the message. He should advice himself first as a married MOG concerning adultery, before blabbing on single girls.
Hmm are u saying cause he did those things in the past he has no right to preach against it now, who knows he has repented, apostle Paul preached against things he once did right?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Your post got me laughing, see how miserable your write up is, stupid, halfwit nincompoop! You are the man's PA, eating the crumbs from his table, you can no longer decipher between what is right and wrong. I will chat with you the day you go get education, and learn how to construct something sensible, I can't meddle with your kind.

When you are bankrupt of basic reasoning you resort to nonsense trivialities..Your mama is a bastard hoe just like you which explains your strong reaction to the Apostle tweet on the liability mentality displayed by the average 9ja girl. Expecting iphone and treats you cant afford from a guy you just met and hardly know when you only have a useless fishy smelly hole between your legs to offer.

Fyi, My level of education is unattainable by neither you nor anyone in your useless generation. Where I have been to in this world, neither you nor any person in your useless family and generation can smell or near there not even in your dream. Rubbish hoe

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Archbishop88: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
This reminds me of my 3 weeks old relationship... Within dz period I got her wrist watch, after which she immediately demanded for engagement ring... This was one of the reasons I vabouzz her away.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Organs(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
bezimo:

STFU if Apostle Suleman is a 419 and fraud.Did he defraud you or your father.Did members of his church protest that he defrauded them..its laughable seeing how stupid some of you guys are..how can you correlate the havoc BokoHaram has done to Nigeria to the Apostle acquiring a private Jet.Is that not extreme stupid madness.

Is it akamu in your head or what or it's just plain envy or hate against the Apostle Suleman. So how does Nigeria been full of churches correlate with the Apostle acquiring private Jet.

How many Pastors in Nigeria have private Jet..i guess maybe 6 If not less out of the possible thousands of them..so how does those 6 pastors reflect on the larger population with respect to morality.

Abeg get out.Typical Judasic Pharisee mentality.

Bros, its you with your sawdust laden brain that should STFU. You are a typical fool that knows not and knows not that he knows not. The atrocities of BH, and all the crimes in Nigeria has a direct correlation to the antics of these fake Nigerian pastors. Wake up and smell the coffee idiot like you. There are no justice systems in Nigeria because we are divided along religious and tribal faultlines. Your idiotic, 419, Otobo screwing Apostle Suleiman was not investigated because idiotic mumu's in the name of Christianity were screaming all over the place that he is a man of God and should be left alone, guess what, Shites are doing and saying the same thing, BH are justifying their killings as well because of our blindness to sincere truth and justice. CAN are rising to defend any body that stole and are being prosecuted, if the person is of their faith, Onnoghen is known in the judiciary as a corrupt Judge, but SS Governors came up to defend him, what is the difference between Sulaiman and BH leaders calling for the killing of others? Your Olu Fatoyinbo that used his pastoral privilege to screw church members, did those church members get justice? tell me why we won't keep hearing of pastor and imam rape?? Cos they are getting away with it. GEJ's govt was corrupt, but no one can even question him cos mumus will rise to his aid. It goes around full circle, we had an election in Nigeria, IBB annulled it and threw us into this mess no one can even question him, he is sitting there in Minna and look at the mess we all are in. You can insult me all you want, if you need a kidney transplant right now, your jet flying pastors cannot help you, you are dead. Same goes to so many Nigerians, so keep waiting for people to complain, MMM came in nobody begged anybody not to put money in MMM but the scam and scandal and the resulting effect on the society is enormous. Apostle Suleman's worshippers do not have to complain to me, but the suffering and smiling life they live, the multiplier effect of their frustrations, the lack of trust in the society whereby you ask someone what the time is and they clutch their private and scream, satan get ye behind me, the injustice, breakdown of homes, marriages and its effect on society that idiots like you are promoting and helping to create just by your fake life, wicked attitude, lack of sincerity, hate and distrust of others that are different from you, like Sulaiman preaches and like BH leaders preaches is the cause of our problems in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Organs(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Wooooow brother you are long gone and irredeemable.

Bros, you are the one that is irredeemable and living a fake life. Most Nigerian religious leaders are fake and after your money. Like Daddy freeze said and i quote! "Take away tithe and let me see how many Nigerian pastors will continue preaching"... If you want to do some good, a girl was brutally raped by the son of a hotel owner in Lekki, she has been threatened to withdraw the case, get justice for her and reach out to whoever to help support her so those idiots will pay for their crimes and she can get closure and heal, that is how to be a good christian bro, not following the footsteps of fake money chasing pastors and imams. The story is on Nairaland. She was raped by two University students.

https://www.nairaland.com/5244083/lekki-hotel-gang-rape-victim-seeks#79318671
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Organs:

Bros, its you with your sawdust laden brain that should STFU. You are a typical fool that knows not and knows not that he knows not. The atrocities of BH, and all the crimes in Nigeria has a direct correlation to the antics these fake Nigerian pastors. Wake up and smell the coffee idiot like you. There are no justice systems in Nigeria because we are divided along religious and tribal faultlines. Your idiotic, 419, Otobo screwing Apostle Suleiman was not investigated because idiotic mumu's in the name of Christianity were screaming all over the place, guess what, Shites are saying same, BH are justifying their killings as well because of our blindness to sincere truth and justice. CAN are rising to defend any body that stole and are being prosecuted, if the person is of their faith, Onnogen is know as a corrupt Judge, but SS Governors came up to defend him, what is the difference between Sulaiman and BH leaders calling for the killing of others? Your Olu Fatoyinbo that used his pastoral privilege to screw church members did those church members get justice? GEJ's govt was corrupt, but no one can even question him cos mumus will rise to his aid. It goes around full circle, we had an election in Nigeria, IBB annulled it and threw us into this mess no one can even question him, he is sitting there in Minna and look at the mess we all are in. You can insult me all you want, if you need a kidney transplant right now, your jet flying pastors cannot help you, you are dead. Same goes to so many Nigerians, so keep waiting for people to complain, MMM came in nobody begged anybody not to put money in MMM but the scam and scandal and the resulting effect on the society is enormous. Apostle Suleman's worshippers do not have to complain to me, but the suffering and smiling life they live, the multiplier effect of their frustrations, the lack of trust in the society whereby you ask someone what the time is and they clutch their private and scream, satan get ye behind me, the injustice, breakdown of homes, marriages and its effect on society that idiots like you are promoting and helping to create just by your fake life, wicked attitude, lack of sincerity, hate and distrust of others that are different from you like Sulaiman preachers and like BH leaders preaches is the cause of our problems in Nigeria.

Fook off I don't have your time. Confused reprobrate idiots
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by kingzizzy: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Can someone remind me how much Suleman sent Stephanie Otobo?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bimbim75: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Champneys:
Oga shut up there, you bought a bloody private jet with church funds when you could have moved around easily with commercial airlines.

Saying that though, you have a point but quit the hypocrisy!

Materialistic pastor wey him head be like primary school football pitch sef dey open mouth dey talk about material things

Sule oko Otobo, quit the hypocrisy!!!
How dare you insult a man of God!!!Do you know how many life he has changed including me.When he started with nothing,where we're you?If God approves him,who are you to insult a man of God.I pity your life.I pray your mouth will not kill you at the end the day.MUST YOU TALK!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bimbim75: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Champneys:
Oga shut up there, you bought a bloody private jet with church funds when you could have moved around easily with commercial airlines.

Materialistic pastor wey him head be like primary school football pitch sef dey open mouth dey talk about material things

Shut up!!!You know how many life he helped including me
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
bimbim75:

How dare you insult a man of God!!!Do you know how many life he has changed including me.When he started with nothing,where we're you?If God approves him,who are you to insult a man of God.I pity your life.I pray your mouth will not kill you at the end the day.MUST YOU TALK!

Fu. Ck you and the man of fraud Sule Otobo

You are one of the gullible and brainwashed minion he has managed to cage, your eyes will open soon.

Oponu ayirada
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
bezimo:

Bezimo you are still here defending the indefensible!

Are you not tired and ashamed of the fraud you are defending?

What did Sule feed you and your ilks with that can’t make you all see?

Smh - irredeemable lot, you are all finished

Eyin olofo jatijati
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Organs(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
bezimo:

I know your self righteous foolish mindset cannot in any way match what I got. Typical wicked Nigerian, that I can guarantee bribe to get things done, underpays for services from househelps to maiguard, will never lift a finger to assist unless he’s praised but donate money to churches in return for blessings, that is who you are!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Organs:

I know your self righteous foolish mindset cannot in any way match what I got. Typical wicked Nigerian, that I can guarantee bribe to get things done, underpays for services from househelps ti to maiguard, will never lift a finger to assist unless he’s praised but donate money to church in return for blessings, that is who you are!

Don’t give the fuc. ktard lapdog the attention he is craving.

They are irredeemable and brainless plebs
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Organs:

I know your self righteous foolish mindset cannot in any way match what I got. Typical wicked Nigerian, that I can guarantee bribe to get things done, underpays for services from househelps ti to maiguard, will never lift a finger to assist unless he’s praised but donate money to church in return for blessings, that is who you are!

I am way liberal than you think and I ain't wicked..besides i live in a country were things are done in a civilised way not unlike the zoo you live in..So get out with your lame misguided nonsense opinion.Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Organs(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
bezimo:

I am way liberal than you think and I ain't wicked..besides i live in a country were things are done in a civilised way not unlike the zoo you live in..So get out with your lame misguided nonsense opinion.Ok

You are not liberal in any way. You that came to the defence of idiots profiting from the failed state. The place you live in why do you think Church business is not lucrative? Your mumu mind should've figured out its not about "Hope" prosperity by giving to pastors and the Church, now the business is so lucrative that everywhere is a church and muslims are following suit and preaching prosperity as well. I am not as selfish as you that can boast that youre not in the zoo, selfish wicked mindset. I live abroad as well but i am connected to my country and the welfare of my people. Also, I am Muslim from the North, however i will be the first to tell you i opposed and campaigned against a Buhari 2nd term, i am angry that Buhari is our leader. I prefer Osinbajo, 1 million times to Buhari. You, however will never in any way support someone that is not from your faith or tribe against someone that is even if the one from your tribe is incompetent and a thief.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Organs:

You are not liberal in any way. You that came to the defence of idiots profiting from the failed state. The place you live in why do you think Church business is not lucrative? Your mumu mind should've figured out its not about "Hope" prosperity by giving to pastors and the Church, now the business is so lucrative that everywhere is a church and muslims are following suit and preaching prosperity as well. I am not as selfish as you that can boast that youre not in the zoo, selfish wicked mindset. I live abroad as well but i am connected to my country and the welfare of my people. Also, I am Muslim from the North, however i will be the first to tell you i opposed and campaigned against a Buhari 2nd term, i am angry that Buhari is our leader. I prefer Osinbajo, 1 million times to Buhari. You, however will never in any way support someone that is not from your faith or tribe against someone that is even if the one from your tribe is incompetent and a thief.

You are making senseless assumptions about me yarning all manner of B.S rhetoric. Guy get out if you don't have anything reasonable to say.Mtchww
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Organs(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
bezimo:

You are making senseless assumptions about me yarning all manner of B.S rhetoric. Guy get out if you don't have anything reasonable to say.Mtchww

Go again and read all your comments. Fake Apst Sulaiman is your hero, you called Naija Zoo, you started the insults first, you claimed to be better off cos you're not living in Nigeria...etc what else are you if not a self righteous, selfish, M.F?? I rest my case.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Alejobs: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by SARAH2019: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2019
I love you sir. Keep up the good work.

I love pastors they are doing great jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OWFTHw5tMA - I love young pastors too.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Champneys:

Ugly looking black pregnant she goat, Mr Investigator with zero sense, give us evidence of the Otobo story, eleribu oloshi, and how do u know the source of the money forthe jet bastard....... did he ask one Kobo from u, ugly cat fish...... if u quote me , thunder will fire dat ur tiny prick, ugly broke stupid ranters.....transfer ur frustrations else where......daft lizard.....oloshi
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Champneys:

Fu. Ck you and the man of fraud Sule Otobo

You are one of the gullible and brainwashed minion he has managed to cage, your eyes will open soon.

Oponu ayirada
Olorigbeske oloriburuku ode oponu....... leave us alone..... ur d gullible rat........ look at ur miserable life.....broda ode, how many lives have u touched ...... eleribu......May God strike ur mouth with an incurable mouth cancer for speaking against his anointed in Jesus name...... let's see if u will be alive by next month, mark my words eleribu ....... Bastard
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by booksrite(f): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm...... you should be smarter than this. After I have wasted time reading your ''snake narration''. You are supposed to use a narration''that fits the situation. The adultery he engages in gives ''pleasure'' not pains. So you can't talk about snakes. How about you giving an example.....A man steals food becos he has access to a fridge, yet he sees a starving fellow who is hungry, yet he tells the fellow not to steal food. The fellow will want to steal the food cuz he's hungry, and he knows the food will taste good. If he as a married MOG is still tasting the trees outside, what right does he have talking about helpless singles who need genuine direction? Am out of here anyways, I hate to see silly posts.

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.