Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (33346 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Just imargine what the man is saying, forgetting he bought items worth millions to prostitutes. When did people like this began to teach morals?
Champneys:
Oga shut up there, you bought a bloody private jet with church funds when you could have moved around easily with commercial airlines.

Saying that though, you have a point but quit the hypocrisy!

Materialistic pastor wey him head be like primary school football pitch sef dey open mouth dey talk about material things

Sule oko Otobo, quit the hypocrisy!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
The issue isn't even private jet. The issue is why a man of God, who patrionises expensive world class prostitutes, buys expensive machines for them, yet here he is condemning a single guy in relationship who buys iPhone for his girl. Between ipones and the cars he bought his world class prostitutes which is more expensive? This man has no shame!
Champneys:

Bezimo, it shall not be well with you and your family and your pastor Sule Otobo!

Thunder fire you there, you bloody brainless and vacuous troglodyte!

Keep suffering and wallowing in abject poverty while Sule spends your congregation members money of frivolities!

Fu..cking brainwashed phytoplankton!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The issue isn't even private jet. The issue is why a man of God, who patrionises expensive world class prostitutes, buys expensive machines for them, yet here he is condemning a single guy in relationship who buys iPhone for his girl. Between ipones and the cars he bought his world class prostitutes which is more expensive? This man has no shame!

God bless you lady! wink

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Hedonisst: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:
But really do ladies do this? I don't think so. How can a lady meet a guy for the first time and ask for iPhone? I think people exaggerate ladies behaviors nowadays.

I think we attract our likes. If as a guy you're acting as a sugar daddy looking for a lady to just rubbish then u may be seeing such girls on a regular basis

But as a serious and responsible guy you'll meet at least relatively reasonable girls.

I've never met the kind of girls Apostle Suleman is talking about in my life

It's an exaggeration for sure, but that's because people like you can't meet such girls. These girls know their 'market'... Men like Fowler for example who regularly buy hundreds of latest generation iPhones to dash the numerous girls he razzles daily.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Organs(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
bezimo:

So his private jet is your problem, did he ask you or your father for money to buy the jet? Did his church members complain to you or your father that their money is missing?
Oh his head is like that let us see your head and father's own...if we won't see one deformed mango shaped head.

Abeg hug transformer if his private jet dey pain you.
Nonsense.

You might as well say, did boko haram attack you or your father? or that if policemen are corrupt did they come to you everyday demanding for bribe? We support corruption in Nigeria if the corrupt person is someone we like, or from our place or our fate etc. We need to stop this nonsense else crime and criminality will not go away. Apostle Suleman is a fake 419 pastor, he is fleecing mumus and we are saying he didnt ask you for money. Dont you see that Nigeria is full of churches, mosques and they are growing by the day at the same time, everywhere is full of corruption and everybody is enemy of progress? and the whole society is full of everyone that think only about himself or herself?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by ruffDiamond: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
dated one then she saw my pics in different latest cars of my uncle who was a businessman and a politician, she started flocking around me, telling me how long she had been crushing me. she even told me about her guy working in the bank putting her on salary, imagine a banker that's not earning more than 100k. I still dey follow dey chop from the guy salary as I dey use mere words dey give her hope

some guys even go to the length of sponsoring a gf to school? any guys/men that leave their helpless guys/friend behind to sponsor one local b!tch or place her on monthly salaries they will always be a victims of this hit&run ladies and may their pocket dry in Jesus name, Amen

a guy have no reason to waste their sweat on a mere gf except the one you wife. no be all gf dey end for marriage. use your brain for once guys
Guy , sorry I don't know how to bold some words or comments with my yet ,but let me say that part about guy leaving their helpless or needy fellow guy/friend to be spending local Kim Kardashian wannabe bi#ches IS A HIT BACK TO BACK!! I ve left score of guys cos of this despicable attitude!na only girl dem sabi!very sick in the head lotta men out there!dem brain na inside their d!ckhead e dey.as for me, I have resolved to take it out on those useless money hungry bit*ches out there I will never spend a dime on them other than what I will pay to fucck the bicch3es and dump her arse straight!the one who truly get to have my money is my mom and loyal guy friends of course.the issue is mostly caused by a lot of stupid men out there who only THINKS WITH THIER PEN1S and nothing else...word up bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by DaRuud(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
In Nigeria once you tell a girl that you love her
Automatically,the following � are on you
1.Acceptance fee
2.Ice cream fee
3. Money for phone
4. Money for recharge cards
5. Money for make up
6. School fees
7. Shopping fee
8. Food stuff fees
9. Sibbling fee
100. Money for Menstrual pad

LifestyleTonite:
Apostle Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has slammed ladies who despite praying for husband unknowingly use their demand for iPhone to chase suitors away.

Read More https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/apostle-suleman-slams-ladies-praying-for-husband-but-demand-for-iphone-on-meeting-a-man.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1139342993603866624

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
ruffDiamond:
Guy , sorry I don't know how to bold some words or comments with my yet ,but let me say that part about guy leaving their helpless or needy fellow guy/friend to be spending local Kim Kardashian wannabe bi#ches IS A HIT BACK TO BACK!! I ve left score of guys cos of this despicable attitude!na only girl dem sabi!very sick in the head lotta men out there!dem brain na inside their d!ckhead e dey.as for me, I have resolved to take it out on those useless money hungry bit*ches out there I will never spend a dime on them other than what I will pay to fucck the bicch3es and dump her arse straight!the one who truly get to have my money is my mom and loyal guy friends of course.the issue is mostly caused by a lot of stupid men out there who only THINKS WITH THIER PEN1S and nothing else...word up bro

that's how we roll bro, leave those guys to live large on their ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by NOL2dworld(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
After they will say its Buhari grin grin grin

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by oshibowalesb: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Poverty is the major reason why they always demand.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Regiomontanus(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dianeetdiana:
NA TODAY WOMEN THEY ASK FOR MEN FOR IPHONE....YOU AS A CONTROVERSIAL PASTOR SHOULD CHECK YOURSELF....LET THEM ASK, IT IS THEIR RIGHT. OR YOU ARE JUST USING THAT TO DIVERT PEOPLE FROM YOUR ATTROCITIES. MAY GOD DELIVER YOU YOURSELF.
Yimu.

Boys don't owe girls a dime and girls don't owe boys a dime. If anyone needs money, let them go work.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Just imargine what the man is saying, forgetting he bought items worth millions to prostitutes. When did people like this began to teach morals?

So because he bought items worth millions for prostitutes, he can no longer speak the truth?

The way some of you lasses reason eh ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
What truth? Let him speak the truth first for himself, by accepting that what he buys for prostitutes is much more expensive than an iPhone. Let him speak the truth about adultery, those are weightier matters!
bluefilm:

So because he bought items worth millions for prostitutes, he can no longer speak the truth?

The way some of you lasses reason eh ...
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Lol. Exactly like myself only that I usually enter number 8 on the report bar. grin

The thing dey sweet eh...

The nonsense post go just disappear one time! grin
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What truth? Let him speak the truth first for himself, by accepting that what he buys for prostitutes is much more expensive than an iPhone. Let him speak the truth about adultery, those are weightier matters!

If you look at it closely, his advice is not for prostitutes.

The prostitutes already know what they are in for.

His advice is for girls who are seeking for marriage but will at the same time press the self destruct button on themselves by asking for such frivolities.

Unless you are indirectly trying to tell me that girlfriends and prostitutes are one and the same thing...?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
I was not complaining about the ''message'' I was complaining about the ''messenger'' who is delivering the message. He should advice himself first as a married MOG concerning adultery, before blabbing on single girls.
bluefilm:

If you look at it closely, his advice is not for prostitutes.

The prostitutes already know what they are in for.

His advice is for girls who are seeking for marriage but will at the same time press the self destruct button on themselves by asking for such frivolities.

Unless you are indirectly trying to tell me that girlfriends and prostitutes are one and the same thing...?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by tunize(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rosay15:
Naija girls sha always Dey fall hand embarassed
some shall since the ivention of blackberry and bbm as phones dey upgrade dem upgrade deh follow.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Regiomontanus(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
bluefilm:

The thing dey sweet eh...

The nonsense post go just disappear one time! grin
As in. grin

The thief go just dey one corner dey view thread and go dey wonder who dey spoil hin market. grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I was not complaining about the ''message'' I was complaining about the ''messenger'' who is delivering the message. He should advice himself first as a married MOG concerning adultery, before blabbing on single girls.

That's a very shallow way of reasoning.

If you want me to believe that you are the type of person who first considers the messenger before deciding on whether to accept their message or not, then it can only mean that your own bias and ignorance is something out of this world

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Glink2018(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pls don't generalise.
A lot of Naija ladies see guys as ATM. When you see a ladies together, dey don't take advantage of one another. But when one guys come into their midst, they will make sure they drain the guy and when they discover that the guy is broke, they will neglect him .

If you see snake and women, first kill the woman before you kill the snake because she's poisonous than snake

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
As in. grin

The thief go just dey one corner dey view thread and go dey wonder who dey spoil hin market. grin

Hahahahah

Na dem go taya. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Call it shallow or whatever you wish, are you really ''sane'' if you see nothing wrong with someone preaching what he does not practice? Do you know the severe damages ''these kinds'' of men have done to religion? Someone like me, almost gave up on Christianity, I was deviating and thought real MOGs no longer exists. Till God ordered my steps. Just shut the phuck up and get off my mentions.
bluefilm:

That's a very shallow way of reasoning.

If you want me to believe that you are the type of person who first considers the messenger before deciding on whether to accept their message or not, then it can only mean that your own bias and ignorance is something out of this world

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Organs:

You might as well say, did boko haram attack you or your father? or that if policemen are corrupt did they come to you everyday demanding for bribe? We support corruption in Nigeria if the corrupt person is someone we like, or from our place or our fate etc. We need to stop this nonsense else crime and criminality will not go away. Apostle Suleman is a fake 419 pastor, he is fleecing mumus and we are saying he didnt ask you for money. Dont you see that Nigeria is full of churches, mosques and they are growing by the day at the same time, everywhere is full of corruption and everybody is enemy of progress? and the whole society is full of everyone that think only about himself or herself?

STFU if Apostle Suleman is a 419 and fraud.Did he defraud you or your father.Did members of his church protest that he defrauded them..its laughable seeing how stupid some of you guys are..how can you correlate the havoc BokoHaram has done to Nigeria to the Apostle acquiring a private Jet.Is that not extreme stupid madness.

Is it akamu in your head or what or it's just plain envy or hate against the Apostle Suleman. So how does Nigeria been full of churches correlate with the Apostle acquiring private Jet.

How many Pastors in Nigeria have private Jet..i guess maybe 6 If not less out of the possible thousands of them..so how does those 6 pastors reflect on the larger population with respect to morality.

Abeg get out.Typical Judasic Pharisee mentality.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by chris31(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
I have given up on Nigerian women All are the same from East to West from South to North
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by teesugar(f): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Saltybear:
That's why they are cheap na

They believe a relationship is meant to show materially on them hence why sharp guys lure them with cash and drill. The hell out of her till they are satisfied merely promising I will transfer for you when I get my salary at the end of the month .

Then when she is starting to catch on they drop her like yesterday's beans stew. grin

Nigerian guys need to experience what relationships are abroad

Nigerian girls are just for passing time jare ... If you want a child in Nigeria get her pregnant then be sending her liability arse some change monthly, call your kid through Skype on birthdays , Christmas, sallah and new years but stay married to your true boo abroad , when your kid is old enough bring him or her abroad and leave that drunk gold digger there in Nigeria

Never bring her abroad ..

That's how to roll
are you for real
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bezimo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Were you there when he patronized them or you are just like those useless daft gullible Nigerians out there that believe every garbage thrown out to them from social media?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Reference(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yes, but it is the fault of both man and woman, the parents who bring such a complex piece of engineering into being without taking time to instal the right operating software that will command anything short of key values of fortitude, hardwork, pateince and love.

The girl child is still discriminated against in education, vocationals and skills aquisition, employment, etc. What do you expect from them. Where do you expect them to get life skills.

Materialism is the antithesis of productivity. You simply cannot be productive if you are materialistic no matter under what guise one operates because the laws of nature says man's wants are insatiable but his means are finite so you simply cannot work out all you want so your mind naturally 'dies' to many wants.

It is the idle that imagines every possibility and has uncontrollable lust. This is a key value not taught the average girl child by parents first and society next. It is them to be blamed.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
You are the daft and dumbass who didn't see the clear evidence. His car flew to her house right?, how about the several bank tellers? Did the bank also forge that? Nonscence!
bezimo:

We're you there when he patronized them or you are just like those useless daft gullible Nigerians out tgere that believe every garbage thrown out to them from social media?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Most men are confused. They are the architect of their problems.

They chase after bleached skin, big azzes and big boobs.

When you choose a slay queen over a decent girl, what do you expect ? You get slayed - no brainers.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Call it shallow or whatever you wish, are you really ''sane'' if you see nothing wrong with someone preaching what he does not practice? Do you know the severe damages ''these kinds'' of men have done to religion? Someone like me, almost gave up on Christianity, I was deviating and thought real MOGs no longer exists. Till God ordered my steps. Just shut the phuck up and get off my mentions.

Picture this scenario.

I am a snake charmer.

You watch me on TV as I play with all sorts of dangerous snakes.

At the end of each show I tell you: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

But what do you do?

You go and pick up a cobra or a mamba and you start playing with it... after all you have seen me doing the same thing.

Does that make you a sensible person in any way at all?

You know one good thing about the truth?

Everyone knows what the truth is.

You can twist it, bend it, corner it, even try to color it and deny it, but the truth shall always conquer.

You are trying to deny the truth here probably because of how it might affect you but let us look at it this way.

Tell all your brothers that whenever their girlfriends ask for iPhone, they should just buy it for them. And even if they don't have the money, they should borrow from your parents or even from you their sisters to satisfy those girlfriends... after all that is exactly what Apostle Suleiman does for all his prostitutes.

You see...?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Crieff(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:
But really do ladies do this? I don't think so. How can a lady meet a guy for the first time and ask for iPhone? I think people exaggerate ladies behaviors nowadays.

I think we attract our likes. If as a guy you're acting as a sugar daddy looking for a lady to just rubbish then u may be seeing such girls on a regular basis

But as a serious and responsible guy you'll meet at least relatively reasonable girls.

I've never met the kind of girls Apostle Suleman is talking about in my life

God bless you bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.