Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles (736 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles by GistMore8: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress, Vicky Zugah has opened up on sleeping with movie producers.

The actress made this known in reaction to the widely believed conception that actresses sleep with movie producers for movie roles.

According to Vicky Zugah, she has never slept with a movie producer for roles. She however stated that sleeping with a movie producer, if done by her, won’t be for roles but because of bonding.

In an interview, she said:

“oo no, I’ve not slept with a producer just to get a role in a movie. If you are a producer and you bring me a movie script, and along the line, you treat me soo well, there is a great bonding, and we sleep with each other, that doesn’t mean it’s because of the movie role. I would only give it to you if I like you but not because of the movie role per say’

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-actress-vicky-zugah-opens-up-on-sleeping-with-movie-producers-for-roles

Re: Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles by GistMore8: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
cool
Re: Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles by auntysimbiat(f): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
cool..
Re: Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles by Jmk9292(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
"I will only give it to you " lol.... Express visa to Washington DC ...
Different strokes for different folks..

(1) (Reply)

Noollywood Ctor, Chuks Omalicha Hangout With Tunde Ednut In Atlanta / Actress Funke Akindele Celebrates 8 Million Instagram Followers / Henry Montego Homes Welcomes New Brand Ambassador- Eniola Badmus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.