Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Info On Singapore Tourist Visa Processing In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info On Singapore Tourist Visa Processing In Nigeria (817 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Singapore Tourist Visa Processing In Nigeria by Dipsong: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pls I need info on how to get a singapore tourist visa from Nigeria , I need someone who has traveled there before and likely recently, as I am planning to spend two weeks or less. What are the requirements and the amount of money I should have in my bank account for bank statement which will be part of the visa processing requirements.

What are the questions at their point of entry?
And pls I'm not going there to work or overstay nor for any illegal biz. I will appreciate good response thanks.
Re: Info On Singapore Tourist Visa Processing In Nigeria by good4all40: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Singapore tourist visa can be applied for in two ways, firstly at their Embassy in VI Lagos, and online but someone must be your sponsor for the online visa either a Singaporean or PR holder and must be above 21 years of age. If you don't have anyone that can be your sponsor then approach their Embassy in VI, you can Google online for their present requirements for tourist visa, but please make sure all your documents are genuine, Singapore is superb for tourism l don't have any doubt you are going to enjoy yourself. I just returned from Singapore l can tell you whatever you need to know about the country.

When you get to Changi Airport in Singapore, the ICA officials may ask you some questions because of your Nationality please do not panic they are just doing their job as long as you have genuine reason for your visit, money to cover your trip and your return ticket, you will be good to go. Drug attracts death penalty in Singapore l believe you are going there for tourism enjoy yourself laa.
Re: Info On Singapore Tourist Visa Processing In Nigeria by Dipsong: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
good4all40:
Singapore tourist visa can be applied for in two ways, firstly at their Embassy in VI Lagos, and online but someone must be your sponsor for the online visa either a Singaporean or PR holder and must be above 21 years of age. If you don't have anyone that can be your sponsor then approach their Embassy in VI, you can Google online for their present requirements for tourist visa, but please make sure all your documents are genuine, Singapore is superb for tourism l don't have any doubt you are going to enjoy yourself. I just returned from Singapore l can tell you whatever you need to know about the country.

When you get to Changi Airport in Singapore, the ICA officials may ask you some questions because of your Nationality please do not panic they are just doing their job as long as you have genuine reason for your visit, money to cover your trip and your return ticket, you will be good to go. Drug attracts death penalty in Singapore l believe you are going there for tourism enjoy yourself laa.

Thanks very much I appreciate your response. Can I pm you ?
Re: Info On Singapore Tourist Visa Processing In Nigeria by safreg: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone! I am not sure that it is totally true, but as far as I know, you have some privileges in visa and in passing the border if you are a property owner in Singapore. Nowadays more and more people become owners of shares in condominiums like One Pearl Bank Condo, for example, where I have bought my share and now can't wait to move in already. But anyway I recommend you to talk to your lawyer for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Dhl Cost / Please I Need Your Opinions Nlanders / Studying Nursing In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.