Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says (30178 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / 2023: Okorocha Says Umahi, Peter Obi Cannot Stop Him / “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Glycosunde: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Can't somebody close to this man tell him the truth.

He is mad n he doesn't know yet

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by BleedTears: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
Okorocha is right ===>"power is not given, power is taken"

If you look at it critically and logically,
In the Politics practice today power is actually given and not taken because you're elected by the people.
Therefore the people who elected/voted you in gave you the power

If you're talking about taken power, no election needs to be conducted or vote to be casted. And that is the Military Rule
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Sufisunni: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Just happy to see this man in senate. im drama go much for senate
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by tunary(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
The truth has finally come out
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Sholaco: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Very visible to the blind that igbo can't be president with the way they play their own politics angry

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
look at ALL the oyorubas masturbating on this thread and ask yourself why none of them was seen on the osun governor begs buratai for help thread and you will see that the greatest detractors of a free biafra are the oyorubas!!!

they have no wherewithal to challenge us if not they would have dealt with us more than russia, arabs, britain and her fulani minions did during the war!!!

I personally pity all you my mama say i be ibo, lagos born oyoruba wannabes!!!

keep flying your " one nigeria" flags una hear!!!

una eyes go soon clear!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by zinizta: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
Okorocha is right ===>"power is not given, power is taken"

una don dey wake small small
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by michoim(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
dipopooo:
Sound it very well to their ears senator okorocha...

Igbos always do their things upsidedown... Imagine, they supported Atiku against Buhari, Agbaje in Lagos against Sanwoolu and Ndume against Lawal... Haba na curse? Always support losers

very correct

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by zinizta: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
BleedTears:

If you look at it critically and logically,
In the Politics practice today power is actually given and not taken because you're elected by the people.
Therefore the people who elected/voted you in gave you the power

If you're talking about taken power, no election needs to be conducted or vote to be casted. And that is the Military Rule

you have to be given by the majority, right?

he is trying to say you don't win power by being passive, sulking .... but by being proactive and most important playing diplomatic politics not hate politics
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Sholaco: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
look at ALL the oyorubas masturbating on this thread and ask yourself why none of them was seen on the osun governor begs buratai for help thread and you will see that the greatest detractors of a free biafra are the oyorubas!!!

they have no wherewithal to challenge us if not they would have dealt with us more than russia, arabs, britain and her fulani minions did during the war!!!

I personally pity all you my mama say i be ibo, lagos born oyoruba wannabes!!!

keep flying your " one nigeria" flags una hear!!!

una eyes go soon clear!!!
osun government begged chief of army staff to help in solving insecurity in his state s never a calamity move after all, has any of your governors in eastern region particularly Abia state governor appeal to the government to tackle the menace of the gully in that region? I wonder why your tribe always covered up the truth by abandoning your own problem and dabbling in to another region problem.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by TheFacelessMan: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mayydayy:
[s]There is something I try so hard to understand about the issue of Igbo and the Nigerian presidency.
Has any tribe in Nigeria ever felt better than the others because their own tribeman is the president or head of state.
The Fulani ethnic group has had the highest number of heads of state/presidents ruling this nation,are they better off socially and economically than the Igbos.
The Yoruba too has had their own share of leadership at the apex in this country, are they better off than the igbos too?

I think it doesn't matter who becomes what in this godforsaken country.what matters is who is better off in this hell called Nigeria.people like the emperor,Rochas only work for what benefits them and not what will benefit the larger populace.
He thinks himself the best and most qualified Igbo man for the post of Nigerian presidency.
He failed in IMO and will keep failing.He had an opportunity to prove his own difference in IMO but failed.let him cry over spilled milk for the test of his life. Who cares.
And my advice to the Igbos:
1.know yourself
2.no tribe is exempted from the hell we are going through in this country including the people in the presidents backyard,Daura.
3.Individualism is the king in this country.make money,build house/s,marry a fine wife,have beautiful children and above all,be happy.
4.sit back and watch. This current system will eventually swallow itself and you will have nothing to lose.[/s]

All this epistle for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by zinizta: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
you are already in OYO state
pickatyou:
Truly Igbo presidency doesn't exist , we don't need it we just want to be on our own.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by hokafor(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rochas this gosple you are singing, is it part of the conditions u were given before your certificate was released
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by myself13: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
dingbang:
I support okoroawusa on this
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Dinho20(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

He would be eaten alive here.
IGBO PRESIDENCY OR NOT,
BUHARI GOVERNMENT WILL FAVOR ME

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by BleedTears: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
zinizta:

you have to be given by the majority, right?

he is trying to say you don't win power by being passive, sulking .... but by being proactive and most important playing diplomatic politics not hate politics
Well my reply was based on this {Okorocha is right ===>"power is not given, power is taken"}

If he/she has anything else in mind I don't know because I don't read minds

And you can quote me anyway if in a race for Power and it result into election/voting is no longer taken but rather given.

The people who voted you gave you the power

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Hedonisst: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
If you can prove to me that there's no poor person in Daura... That the per capita income of Daura, Katsina, and the North West, is the highest in Nigeria currently because of the ethnicity of the incumbent president, then I'll be very excited by the prospect of "Igbo Presidency".

People are really foolish. God punish any idiot making noise about Igbo presidency - as if it will benefit anyone in anyway. As we speak, millions of Igbos are cleaning out and doing very well all over Nigeria, regardless of whosoever the Bleep the president is. Things wouldn't change much if the President is a man from Owerri or Onitsha. Things would only change significantly when the unproductive North is excised from Nigeria and the Igbos are allowed to determine their collective destiny. The figure head idiot called the president of Nigeria wouldn't do anything for the Igbos. Only him, his family and friends and cronies (from all tribes) would enjoy his position. So Bleep you and your presidency.

Having said that, ATIKU IS COMING!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by djon78(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
I believe Igbo presidency is talk of a mediocre.
What did Objs, Gejs presidencies do for there people? Did it make them better than other Nigerians?
What has Buharis presidency done for his people?
Has it shielded them from the poverty ravaging the land?

What we want is a president that will put massive development and improve the economy for everyone irrespective of where he comes from.

Infact it is a shame Nigeria is still talking about president from this tribe in this modern era where Nations are advancing at an alarming rate.

It is this tribal President talk that has made Nigerians to be running away as 3rd class citizens to the extent thousands of Nigerians that went to US on a visiting visa absconded and America is now dealing with everyone.

The world is advancing, great things are being done by other Nations, Our educational sector is in chaos yet it doesn't bother us
Rather we are clapping to vision less politicians.

I sorry for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Dedetwo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Why is the talk of Igbo presidency or lack thereof when jackass could maintain a road in Owerri.
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by tobiit(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Somariten:
Very soon it will

Guy, u don change format for this ur betting scam.
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Ebubeokoro: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
And the South West and north should concentrate on letting us go,so we can go our own way and stop spoiling ur name

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by Bizlifelines201: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mayydayy:
There is something I try so hard to understand about the issue of Igbo and the Nigerian presidency.
Has any tribe in Nigeria ever felt better than the others because their own tribeman is the president or head of state.
The Fulani ethnic group has had the highest number of heads of state/presidents ruling this nation,are they better off socially and economically than the Igbos.
The Yoruba too has had their own share of leadership at the apex in this country, are they better off than the igbos too?

I think it doesn't matter who becomes what in this godforsaken country.what matters is who is better off in this hell called Nigeria.people like the emperor,Rochas only work for what benefits them and not what will benefit the larger populace.
He thinks himself the best and most qualified Igbo man for the post of Nigerian presidency.
He failed in IMO and will keep failing.He had an opportunity to prove his own difference in IMO but failed.let him cry over spilled milk for the test of his life. Who cares.
And my advice to the Igbos:
1.know yourself
2.no tribe is exempted from the hell we are going through in this country including the people in the presidents backyard,Daura.
3.Individualism is the king in this country.make money,build house/s,marry a fine wife,have beautiful children and above all,be happy.
4.sit back and watch. This current system will eventually swallow itself and you will have nothing to lose.
Only works in short time. As you water others so also you get watered.Check out the life of every great man, they invest a lot in others. Individualism is for small minds.
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by NaMeAboki: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
dipopooo:
Sound it very well to their ears senator okorocha...

Igbos always do their things upsidedown... Imagine, they supported Atiku against Buhari, Agbaje in Lagos against Sanwoolu and Ndume against Lawal... Haba na curse? Always support losers

Lol, its like some done dey press their mumu button when it comes to politics - na so so F9 dem dey get! cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says by engrchykae(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
iammo:
grin

I looooooove it !!! when yamrees attack and destroy Okorocha and Orji Kalu.

I looooove it!!! Even more if they say they don't need national power and ask.whats the use of National power....

Lekki freezone,
Dangote Refinery,
UI, Covenant best Uni,
Functional Ports(sea,land and air)
Standard Guage connecting 3 out 6 SW states.

Who is fooling who?

do you seriosly think that it was only babangida that annuled the june 12 election?
it was the handwork of the anglo america collabo.
the fulanis are the only tribe trusted by the british to run the country.
the east and west are only meant to follow along.
one at a time as in running mate.
excluding igbos totally was meant to pave way for the north in 2023.
they will dump apc for tinubu and realign with igbos who will foolishly want to get back at yoruba and so the cycle of foolishness continues.
susan rice and koffi annan met mko in prison and told him that the world will not recognise a five year old election.
they went ahead to kill him and later appointed another yoruba who is yoruba in body but fulani in soul to be president.
it is this hate towards each other that made the colonial masters to subdue us one at a time.
do you know thw british hated awolowo more than zik?
do you know the british threatened awolowo when he was moving for referendum to be included in our constitution?
the north have an agenda which they need power to implement and no yoruba man can help them do it not even the obasanjo they trust so much.
therefore they wont be handing over soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catalogues Of History Makers In Nigeria! / Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo / Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.