Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl (2912 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Imoh555(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
As shared on facebook(Rant HQ?) by Emmanuel kings

I once helped a guy to push a car, not knowing the car was going to pick my girlfriend.

Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Imoh555(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by elmagnifico411(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mynd45 get the fvck!
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ehyah, sorry o!
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Ekez(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Guy sorry for your loss
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Continentfoods: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by CosmicPhoenix: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
chai,that thing dey pain.

1 Like

Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by IamNotWariz: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
I bet on a normal day, you won't push a car while going to meet a because you might get dirty. But when God wants to reveal something to you, you find yourself doing awkward things.

What if you had not push the car that day?
(1) You would have been there and your girl will sneak to meet the dude outside
(2) or she would have called the dude her cousin
(3) you would have went out with the girl and the "car guy'' would arrive late
(4) she would have denied ever knowing you if the guy with the ride met you at her place

1 Like

Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by handsomebanana(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
I thought twitter was the only place where people with stupid imaginations spread lies.
Had no idea that the madness had shifted to facebook.

Mature niggá with beard everywhere .

What will the adult men without bead aka small chodren now do?
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Biggty(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tales from Uganda.
Person go just wake up begin dey yarn dust
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by rex444(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
My paddy once helped a senior cousin buy tissue not knowing it was meant to be used on his gf
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Imoh555:
As shared on facebook(Rant HQ?) by Emmanuel kings

I once helped a guy to push a car, not knowing the car was going to pick my girlfriend.
bros as you fine so girl fit leave you this generation is cursed
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Richdad50(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
shocked

All LIES

Richdad

1 Like

Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Imoh555(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
positivevibez:
bros as you fine so girl fit leave you this generation is cursed

Girls no know watin dem want
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Faints!
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ekez:
Guy sorry for your loss
It’s very POSSIBLE the car picked your GIRLFRIEND but did you care to find out if the same CAR WAS rushing your Girl friend to a hospital or something emergency..??
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Junkie1: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by daintyprincess(f): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Are you unemployed, a sit at home mom, a student, or an employee who wants to make extra cash with little or no capital and zero stress? Contact http:///+2348104980241 to dropship hot selling items (sneaker, bags, fabrics,etc) from your comfort zone
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Jerkules: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
One day u go help man with condom not knowing he's going to use it on ur girl
Re: I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

their are no feminist on a sinking ship! / Definition Of A Woman / A Picture Of A Dog’s Mouth Between A Lady’s Leg, Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.