Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How To End Premature Ejaculation("pe") - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End Premature Ejaculation("pe") (429 Views)

This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE / "Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe / MEN SEE What TrĂ¡madol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To End Premature Ejaculation("pe") by son123: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
To end PE, please buy a #200 worth of correct weed(igbo) and ferment with a #100 alcohol like chelsea gin or dry gin with a small quantity of water in a water bottle for 24hrs. After 24hrs, please sieve the mixture and pour the liquid in another empty bottle water and drink a cup at night on a weekend because it is going to knock you but you will not visit the loo because it is not to make you poo but allow enough blood to the penis for stronger erection. Besides, you will have erection anytime you want it. Mere thinking about a lady alone, will give you a boner!

You only need to do this once and that's it. You don't need to buy sexual drugs or food supplements or GNLD products that are currently worsening PE issues.

3 Likes

Re: How To End Premature Ejaculation("pe") by Teeboj(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
lol,true bro but it's only for a moment.. Not permanent

(1) (Reply)

Are You Currently Dating Your Dream Girl Or Guy / Missed My Period, I Can't Wait To Be A Mother-bobrisky [video] / Please Friends I Need Your Advise, Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.