Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (81405 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by bluefilm: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car Martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry

Maybe She get strong jazz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by wink2015(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car Martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry

Who tell she no fine?

Aproko !

You be Agbaya !
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by olassybaba: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Na by grace their are lots of beautiful endowed girls wasting away in my city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:

So you actually use time to ponder this?

Too much time dude , too much time

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Okuda(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Adakintroy:
But this thing is kind of funny where we are as a nation. That we can legitimize wrong this way. That we can work out an angle of right from obvious wrong.

This girl is a fool if he is siding for this theive. Olamide is an even bigger idiot. Stay which positive. To steal from more people.

you are mad. if its your brother that came out from prison you wont be by his side because he is a criminal abi? or you never theif before? your papa throway you comot for house? gftoh

1 Like

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Adakintroy:
But this thing is kind of funny where we are as a nation. That we can legitimize wrong this way. That we can work out an angle of right from obvious wrong.

This girl is a fool if he is siding for this theive. Olamide is an even bigger idiot. Stay which positive. To steal from more people.

What of you wey dey praise tinubu?Shey that man no worst pass yahoo plus?
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Morenikeji070: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sigh never me gonna celebrate this damn nasty ass boy what a country Ole thief thief gonna go free. May God help this nation.
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Junkie1: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
SO NOW WE ARE LETTING FRAUDSTERS WALK THE STREET ABI ?? SMH FOR NAIJA

AND OF COURSE NOW THAT THIS YAHOO BOY IS FREE OLOSHOS SUCH AS KHLOE WILL QUICKLY JUMP ON HIS DICC
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by buzmanjohn(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Catastrophe1: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Adakintroy:

Pain me how? Say I go jail. Or say I DE fear Sars motor or efcc. Which?

Go rent shop and start business so your heart rest. Ashawo no be work for woman so robbery no be work for man.
Mr you're so bittered goshh
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by sunkoye: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Save yourself the stress of typing epistles just say "OLOSHO" and move on
cheesy

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by ADMAF(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
subtlemee:
is he her boyfriend?
I wanted to swear for u for dat statement u made, bt then I saw r picture and refrained cos u dnt look like one who. deserves to be cursed. Always read the entire piece b4 commenting tho.
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Felixabel(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car footballer obafemi martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry
Bros there's one thing they call GRACE so it's working for her

1 Like

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by deltateam: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car footballer obafemi martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry

Maybe she's always there for them when they need her just like being there for naira Marley. If he grab $1 million. Wetin be car?
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Trexnemesis(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
this khloe girl go sweet fùck ehn

Vewy cowwect.
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Onecutetivboi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good for dem
Olosho
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
subtlemee:
is he her boyfriend?
Hope you know bing?
Ask am
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by stonecoldcafe: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=79331957]I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car footballer obafemi martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry[/qulote]

They call it favour
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Seems Khloe is on of the ladies that fall for yahoo boys
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by ba7man(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2019
LesbianBoy:
They might have smoked loud together.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Ugosample(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:

exactly
we have rationalized wrongdoing in this $hithole country
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by CaesarDon(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Can't yiu see the cap she's donning

They're all in the same cult group
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Adakintroy: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Okuda:

you are mad. if its your brother that came out from prison you wont be by his side because he is a criminal abi? or you never theif before? your papa throway you comot for house? gftoh

Learn to be honest in this world. It will help your course.

People like this have put many people in financial prison sought of. They rejoice when they do it. Remember the white man who was crying on video for his money. All of you laughed because your soul is dark. Now you are only fit to give out pain you can't take pain.

I don't hate people I hate what they do. Jesus said I do not judge you woman, but go and sin no more. In other words don't continue this act. If he is willing to leave then we are brothers and he has our collective Sympathy. But if he decided to go on and harm more people in the e name of hussle. Then the next one coming is death to him and his entire family.

No pity. So to others what you wish them to do to you. Golden rule.
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Adakintroy: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Catastrophe1:
Mr you're so bittered goshh

Abeg shut ur mouth. Bitter gush"you pick that up newly?

People DE reason along line of honest truth you DE find way to nibble.

Tell you say I bother with your petty jabs. If you be man come and talk for table of real men. Oleh.

In law of truth, wibaro pusher better pass una.
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by FASH23(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
LesbianBoy:
ya Crazy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.