Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization (1581 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
The first event I will talk about, allegedly occurred on Saturday, 28th January, 2023, in an estate inside Lekki Phase 11, Lagos, Nigeria, around 6.00 pm (17: 00 GMT) in the evening.

Please Note:
(1). Names, identities of the personalities won’t be revealed whenever I reveal personal experiences of UFO and Aliens encounters in Africa, which our Organization has researched.

(2). Certain informations we deem not necessary for public consumption might also not be revealed during the narration.

(3). Lastly, please note that any information we shared here, have been duly researched on and evaluated to authenticate the revelations of the parties that have testified. However only records we find to be authentic and consistent with norms, guidelines and practices of standard UFO and Alien occurrences will be accepted and published by us.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by swiftcodefinder: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) is a global messaging network that facilitates secure communication and information exchange between financial institutions. https://swiftcodefinder.org The SWIFT network operates a standardized messaging format that includes a unique identification code for each participating financial institution. This code is known as the Bank Identifier Code (BIC) or SWIFT code.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2023
A(a lady) allegedly saw this alien being floating on tops of a house, four buildings away from where she was standing, according to her was just swinging like a jelly fish. She quickly rushed to call the security man to be sure that she wasn’t dreaming, when he came and saw it, he was deeply frightened and ran away. She also ran away in fear
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Question(1)

I asked the lady, if she was sure of what she saw, and more than five times she kept on tell me she was very sure of what she saw and that she was too scared, if not she would have videotaped it.

Question(2)

The security man, is from the northern part of Nigeria and has relocated to Abuja, I collected his number from her and also asked him some questions, the answers he gave to me, was consistent with what she also said.

Question(3)

I asked her to draw a picture of what she saw, she told me she wasn’t good in drawing, but will just sketch something for me to see. She actually sketched something, although not explicit enough, but was able to bring out some points. The picture she draw is also uploaded here.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2023
My Conclusions

(1). This research work between the lady A and the security man, who has since relocated to Abuja, took me more than four months.

(2). Interviews carried out on them individually, seems to show consistencies, honesty and reliability to a large extent.

(3). They were still very scared of what they allegedly saw.

(4). From their testimonies, it seems what they allegedly saw was a Gray Alien, whose spacecraft might not have been far away.

(5). My research work on UFOs and Aliens over the course of ten years have shown me that Gray Aliens are amongst the most frequent visitors to the earth, possibly because they do not live far from the earth.

(6). Gray Aliens belong to a group of four Aliens who all live around our planet and hence visit the earth more frequently than others, because it is closer.

(7). I am still investigating the mission of the gray aliens to the earth, as well as what they think about humans, but I haven’t made my final conclusions.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2023
If this could take place in a place as developed as Lekki peninsula in Lagos, then was would be going on in other parts of Africa, particularly the rural areas. Please let’s endeavor to report UFO and Alien sightings, as well as Alien abductions as this might be very critical to our living on this earth. This informations might not just help you, but your children, grandchildren or unborn generations. I researched on over 200 alien species that have visited the earth, but I will tell that despite all my research, their visitations to this earth is still shrouded in secrecy.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2023
By reporting sightings and Alien encounters, you are not just doing the world a Favour, but you, your family and your future generations. Think about America, how it was before Christopher Columbus, a European explorer from Genoa, Italy discovered it. It was quickly called the new world, and it was solely inhibited by Red Indians, but today, where are the Red Indians? Those who solely inhibited the place, this is why I always encourage people to speak out and not keep quiet. This is a nonprofit organization but your reports are vital to help the world, you might never know how vital your informations might be …..
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2023
Our organization must not give you money to speak out, but your testimony might be useful to generations yet unborn.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Our organization might not give you money to speak out, but your testimony would surely be useful to generations yet unborn.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
This video below is one of those shared by a Swiss farmer, Billy Meier, who claims to have allegedly been contacted by Aliens. What do you think about this UFO video?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr81qU_oZBL/?igshid=NjFhOGMzYTE3ZQ==
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Christianihechi: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin grin Really?
Nukilia:
grin cheesy grin you can always find stuffs like this in Edo State. Move your headquarters to that place
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
The United States Defense Department have already confirmed the existence of UFOs that defile the laws of physics.

Also, in 2011, Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Applied Astronomy Institute, said Russian scientists expect humanity to encounter alien civilizations within the next two decades, stating that 10 percent of the known planets circling suns in the galaxy resemble Earth. He then went further to say that if water can be found there, then there is a possibility that life exists there.

I believe in the world today when you talk about space technology and exploration, The United States and Russia are the two leaders in this sector, and if they can go as far as confirming it, then, they must have a lot of information to support it.

If there are still sceptics on the subject of UFOs, then, it’s not up to me.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
The United States Defense Department have already confirmed the existence of UFOs that defile the laws of physics.

Also, in 2011, Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Applied Astronomy Institute, said Russian scientists expect humanity to encounter alien civilizations within the next two decades, stating that 10 percent of the known planets circling suns in the galaxy resemble Earth. He then went further to say that if water can be found there, then there is a possibility that life exists there.

I believe in the world today when you talk about space technology and exploration, The United States and Russia are the two leaders in this sector, and if they can go as far as confirming it, then, they must have a lot of information to support it.

If there are still sceptics on the subject of UFOs, then, it’s not up to me.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by ayo84(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
This is great research work, a lot of black people do not disclose about aliens
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
ayo84:
This is great research work, a lot of black people do not disclose about aliens
That’s one problem we are encountering here in Black Africa, but the truth remains that we need more informations from them to help us in our research work.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Today I will educate us about a specie of advanced extraterrestrial beings called ARCTURIANS

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Arcturians are supposedly an exceptionally progressed extraterrestrial civilization from the planetary group of Arcturus who wish to impart their insight and intelligence to the residents of Earth.

Description:
They are portrayed as other-layered, high level star beings. They are cherishing, peaceful, loving and serene creatures who are willing to impart and work with others within their desires.

They are between 3-4 feet in level with somewhat blue green complexion and works of art wide oval eyes, huge swelling eyes, flat noses, they have only three fingers for every appendages and can do devilish things utilizing only their psyches.

The creatures are also sometimes referred to as humanoids, since they have lots of similar attributes with humans like growing hair on their heads and face.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
They allegedly come from a blue planet orbiting the red star Arcturus in the Bootes constellation. They are located about 36 million light years from our solar system and are allegedly amongst the most advanced civilizations in our galaxy( Milky Galaxy)

Civilization

They arcturians are a gathering of profoundly evolved and developed extraterrestrial race, they are a cosmic civilizations eminent for their capacity to mend promptly purportedly on the grounds that they have dominated the idea capacity and energy to immediately get things done. They are really higher high level creatures working. They are for the most part worried about us in the earth living in solidarity, peace and amicability.
They are profoundly shrewd, basic scholars, highly intelligent, critical thinkers, natural analysts and regular experts.
They could likewise fall into outrage (anger) on certain occasions to insinuate feelings , and can utilize their six sense
They venture to every part of the universe with their starship.

Research have shown that they are one of the most advanced, if not the most advanced extraterrestrial beings that reside in our milky galaxy.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
The Arcturian Government

They are supposedly ruled by a framework called elders, the Arcturian Focal Gatherings.
The arrangement of elders are loved individuals among the Arcturian who are known for their insight, advanced intellectual capacities, high level mental abilities, wisdom and information. They likewise have higher vibrational frequencies, which is a propensity exceptionally appreciated in the Arcturian culture.
They are among the most delicate, quiet and non critical of the relative multitude of aliens that have visited our planet overtime.

Diseases

It is additionally asserted that sickness have for many centuries been totally eliminated from amongst them.

Propellers

They are propelled by crystals capable of conducting energy from the sun, although not from our planet but from another planet on our Milky Way galaxies, which are totally unknown to us in the earth.

Computers:

Their civilizations have outgrown the use of computers, which is generally no longer used there, because they have outgrown their use a very long time ago. Their general society is diverted into specializations where everyone functions in his own area of expertise.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
General Life

Arcturians don’t eat but just injest energy, they sleep for a short time once in a week.

Usually they have in their spacecraft a databank of life on some other planets including the earth.

They communicate telepathically and through their nervous systems, they are able to assimilate information and data over a hundred times faster than the average human being

Earth Protectors

My research has shown me that the arcturians are generally peaceful people who want human beings to live in earth in peace and unity. There is a conviction from my research work that they supposedly monitor the earth in this our milky galaxy, guarding us from other hazardous extraterrestrial creatures, who are dangerous extraterrestrial beings with very harmful intentions towards our civilization.

Life Span

Arcturians allegedly live around 350 - 400 earth years

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
How They View Human Beings:

They view us as proto-Arcturians, implying that we could advanced one day to their current state, if we don't obliterate or destroy our human civilization.

Viewpoint

They are undeniably further developed than any person or thing in the earth today and have one of the most advanced spacecraft flying through our milky galaxy toady.

They purportedly have bases on the outer layer of the moon, from where they do significant tasks.

They teach widespread love, yet additionally other evil extraterrestrial creatures are likewise interested in harvesting from humans, most particularly our energy, which they feed from, these are the vampires entities opposing the arcturians

They are generally tranquil, peaceful, loving and adoring

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alleged Human Contacted:

Debby Solaris of the United States was a supposed Extraterrestrial contactee in 2012, she claims to have allegedly been taken on board an Arcturian spacecraft, where they told her that they were situated in our our solar star system between the asteroid belt and Jupiter.

She asserts the space apparatus of their spacecraft was made by materials that she hasn't at any point in her life seen before.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Let us know what you think about Arcturians?

Also, if you have been contacted by them before, know anyone who have been contacted by them, please let us know immediately. You could DM me privately, and your identity would be kept secret, if that is what you want.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Today, I will talk about an extraterrestrial specie called Tengri Tengri

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tengri Tengri are supposedly an extraterrestrial civilization that is far more advanced than humans, having first visited earth some ten thousand years ago

Description:
They have average race and height, and have hairs that look a bit like dreadlocks.

Location;

They allegedly come from a planet called Tengri galactic sector 56 star system F- 1342. They live underground . Planet Tengri is thought to be home to about 10 million of their species.

First Visit To The Earth:

They are thought to have first visited the earth at least ten thousand years ago

Contacts:

They are known to have contacted several humans on the earth, overtime.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Survival :
They are believed to neither require an atmosphere or water to survive. They require neither air nor water to subsist

Motives:
Unknown

Civilization :
It is though that the Trappist-1 seven planets system hosts their civilization

They come from the second planet of the star system Trappist -1 galactic sector 56, star system F-1342

Their sun is a small red star, about 39.6 light years away from terra, it is a system of seven beautiful planets they are a member galactic federation of worlds and have two genders,

Spaceships :

They allegedly use discoidal ships for long distances travel

Abductions :

It is thought that overtime, they have stopped the abductions of humans.

How They View Human Beings:

This is not really known for now, neither is their motives for visiting the earth also known.

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
I will leave you with this video of an Unidentified Flying Object flying over a volcano, what is your thought about this?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/677311617644022?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
EXCLUSIVE: CIA's secret office has conducted UFO retrieval missions on at least NINE crash sites around the world, whistleblowers reveal
By Josh Boswell and Chris Sharp and Matt Ford For Dailymail.Com 
14:26 28 Nov 2023, updated 16:23 28 Nov 2023

Source https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12796167/amp/CIA-secret-office-UFO-retrieval-missions-whistleblowers.html

The Office of Global Access (OGA) - a wing of the CIA - has played a central role in collecting alien spacecraft since 2003, sources tell DailyMail.com 
* At least nine 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact
* The CIA has a 'system in place that can discern UFOs while they're still cloaked' and  special military units are sent to salvage the wreckage, sources said

A secretive CIA office has been coordinating the retrieval of crashed UFOs around the world for decades, multiple sources told DailyMail.com.
One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

Three sources briefed on those alleged top secret operations told DailyMail.com that the Office of Global Access (OGA), a wing of the Central Intelligence Agency's Science and Technology Directorate, has played a central role since 2003 in orchestrating the collection of what could be alien spacecraft.

The three sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals, have all been briefed by individuals involved in those alleged UFO retrieval missions.
Though the shocking claims sound like they come from a science fiction novel, they are part of a growing body of evidence suggesting the US government could indeed be hiding advanced vehicles that were not made by humans.

The Office of Global Access - a wing of the CIA - has played a central role in collecting alien spacecraft since 2003, sources tell DailyMail.com

David Grusch - a former high-ranking intelligence official – is one of three military whistleblowers who testified under oath about UFOs. Grusch claims he has evidence of secret programs involving technology far surpassing the US's capabilities

* In July Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer co-sponsored a bill to allow disclosure of ‘recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence’

Former top intelligence officer David Grusch told Congress as much in an explosive public hearing in July.
The same month, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer sponsored an extraordinary bill to allow disclosure of 'recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence' – which has now passed in the Senate.
Sources who spoke to DailyMail.com shed light on how the CIA has allegedly coordinated the secret recovery and storage of these alleged crashed or landed UFOs.

Late CIA expert Jeffrey Richelson wrote in his 2016 book, The US Intelligence Community, that the Office of Global Access helped provide ‘worldwide collection capability’

'There's at least nine vehicles. There were different circumstances for different ones,' one source briefed by UFO program insiders told DailyMail.com. 'It has to do with the physical condition they're in. If it crashes, there's a lot of damage done. Others, two of them, are completely intact.'
The source said the CIA has a 'system in place that can discern UFOs while they're still cloaked,' and that if the 'non-human' craft land, crash or are brought down to earth, special military units are sent to try to salvage the wreckage.

Another source with knowledge of the OGA's role said that they specialize in allowing the US military to secretly access areas around the world where they would usually be 'denied' – for example behind enemy lines.
'They are basically a facilitator for people to get in and out of countries,' the source said. 'They are very clever at being able to get anywhere in the world they want to.'
Multiple sources briefed on the OGA's activities told DailyMail.com that most of its operations involve more conventional retrieval missions, such as stray nuclear weapons, downed satellites or adversaries' technology.
But they claimed some missions coordinated by the OGA have involved retrieval of UFOs.
'The task at hand is simply to get it into custody and protect the secrecy of it,' one source said. 'The actual physical retrieval is by the military. But it's not kept under military control, because they have to keep too many records. So they start moving it out fairly quickly into private hands.'
Documents published by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in December 2016 showed that the OGA was one of 56 offices in the CIA, with its chief and deputy making up two of a total 286 director-level officials in the spy agency.
An unclassified organizational chart published by the CIA in October 2015 lists the OGA among nine offices in the 'Science and Technology' wing of the agency.
Late CIA expert Jeffrey Richelson wrote in a 2016 book on the agency that the OGA was established in 2003, and cited a CIA description that it 'integrate[s] analysis, technology, and tradecraft to attack the most difficult targets, and to provide worldwide collection capability.'

Source https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12796167/amp/CIA-secret-office-UFO-retrieval-missions-whistleblowers.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multilinks Modems For Sale / How To Recharge Your Phone With Any Bank In Nigeria Anywhere At Any Time / 8 Things To Know About Surface Studio, Microsoft’s First Desktop Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.