Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (65105 Views)

EKSU Sacked 1000 Workers: List Of Eksu Lecturer/ Workers Sacked / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by SimSify(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oni Iranu

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by tayo200(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
where is the video??
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by MzTunechi(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
No picture, no video and you said it's gone viral...msheeww

1 Like

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Jabioro: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
I needed to watch some funny video..abeg we d film?
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Malawian(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Erediauwa:
I feel there's a strong conspiracy here as this case is almost similar to the celebrated sex-for-grade scandal that rocked my alma mata (Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma) 9yrs ago involving Engr. Otubu of Electrical Electronic department and one female student which the latter connived with her sister and some accomplice to accuse the lecturer and detain him unlawfully. The sisters were jailed for false accusations.

Though there are some randy he-goats parading themselves as lecturers but I will love to see the call log of conversation between the EKSU lecturer and the student.

But again, I will blame the lecturer to have gone to the room of the studen... He is now suffering for the sin of immorality which resulted in this show of shame, humiliation and torture which will leave his career ruin.
Oga, all the Lecturers for FET dey straff Engineering girls even for inside their small offices. From Civil to Mech To Elect to Production.
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by TheFacelessMan: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Back when i was a Chemistry lecturer, i was caught pants down...balls deep with Rachel Ekpoma.

This is how it happened

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Where the video na abi how I wan take judge the matter now?
Anyway, see my signature
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by TemmyT002(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wait. Did she say 'fresh pvssy'
Oniranu
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by spiritedtete: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Even in business... never meet your adversary on their ground..

4 Likes

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by vicfajeze: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
NA PAPA BE DAT NAO!
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by sisisioge: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chai...several heads will roll!
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by baike: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
nobody buznezz
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by EmekaBlue(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is rubbish from the students kinda...d girl wasnt raped...his only crime is against the school policy for crediting olosho lazy yoots student pass mark for sex
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
when the gods want to kill a man, he first made him mad.
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by hopexter(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
He was only seeking carnal knowledge and shamefully got beaten black and Blue. Some girls are just too beautiful and it's usually not easy for lecturers whom we see as non human to compose themselves and be professionals. If he had jejely become a farmer like his late father, such disgrace won't occur. Now he's gonna loose his job and be jailed as well, While his wife leaves with his children. I I just hope ice- cream mixed with Sniper won't become his option undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Wijemaeket: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
[]
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by mostyg(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oh Lord of Mercy!
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Did she say fresh pus.sy what's fresh there all those nonsense girls and their polluted wombs undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by NwaJozi: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Where is the video?
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by bosslady126: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is a disgrace embarassed embarassed

Oya check my Signature grin cool
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by materialproject: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
haha haha

ahaha
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by tsinzu: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Randy he goat
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by montumonami(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thirded
Oma307:

seconded
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Fredchisom(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wetin quancern me
Aroo season 2 is out
On YouTube @ media base tv.

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by freemi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/breaking-randy-eksu-lecturer-caught-pants-down-with-student/

see her mouth like fresh puss.y. .smethn der ve destroyd lng ago. Btw good 4 d man
Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Pavore9: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
EmekaBlue:
This is rubbish from the students kinda...d girl wasnt raped...his only crime is against the school policy for crediting olosho lazy yoots student pass mark for sex

It was so unethical of him. With internet never forgetting no other university would hire him but sad is the fact that this humiliation will not deter other randy lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student by Dredgemaster(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Erediauwa:
I feel there's a strong conspiracy here as this case is almost similar to the celebrated sex-for-grade scandal that rocked my alma mata (Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma) 9yrs ago involving Engr. Otubu of Electrical Electronic department and one female student which the latter connived with her sister and some accomplice to accuse the lecturer and detain him unlawfully. The sisters were jailed for false accusations.

Though there are some randy he-goats parading themselves as lecturers but I will love to see the call log of conversation between the EKSU lecturer and the student.

But again, I will blame the lecturer to have gone to the room of the studen... He is now suffering for the sin of immorality which resulted in this show of shame, humiliation and tortyure which will leave his career ruin.
. You should be a judge

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Meanings Of These Filling Station Abbreviations: PMS, AGO, DPK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.