Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student (105440 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by lilianofentse(f): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Amieinu123:

i guess u are related to Dr Aduwo
nope. Just your ftc statement
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
One day 4 d....,, one day 4 d owner of d.....
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by jamezman(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Offpoint1:
This prick na curse to us men...

if you believe raise your hand

Offpoint as usual if it is then you are a product of the curse...

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by abijah1: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
na devil hand work
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Charly68: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
If the university sack him now,PDP would say ,Fayemi has caused disaster for his family..he is gone already for dragging the noble name of the school in the mud
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Amieinu123(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
nope. Just your ftc statement

and wetin concern you with what i wrote, Is it ur keypads?
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Dshocker(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
And who told the girl that she has fresh pvssy¿

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by lilianofentse(f): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Amieinu123:

and wetin concern you with what i wrote, Is it ur keypads?
calm down. I don't even understand what you just wrote.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Jman06(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
But why do some men stoop so low!!!

If he wasn't getting the satisfaction he wanted from his wife, why not get a girl outside the university

In this time and age, only a lecturer whose village elders have tabled his matter would go this low after so much efforts to attend such height.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by AmazingELixir: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ugly man like dis puna still dey hungry am...puah spit#
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Deepthoughts: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
UncleGist:
GistMore.com

Dr. Aduwo, a lecturer in the Accounting Department at the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, has allegedly been caught pants while allegedly attempting to have carnal knowledge of one his students, identified as Nike.

Some students had set him up after he allegedly invited Nike to his house yesterday night. It was gathered that the girl’s boyfriend and some of his friend’s were also in on the plot and told her to play along.

When she got to Aduwo’s house, she was said to have met another man and it was speculated that they were planning a party with her. .

However, before anything could happen, the duo were caught naked and dragged out by the students. Nike later shared part of the video via her WhatsApp story.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-photo-of-randy-ekiti-state-university-lecturer-caught-pants-down-with-student
But come to think of it,the girl is not a virgin as she's got a boyfriend already,she is not under age so the questions are,did the lecturer forced her to his house?,did the lecturer threatened to fail her if she didnt cooperate?, did the lecturer promise her a better underserving grade if she cooperates? outside of these what offence exactly has the lecturer committed?.

17 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
UncleGist:
GistMore.com

Dr. Aduwo, a lecturer in the Accounting Department at the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, has allegedly been caught pants while allegedly attempting to have carnal knowledge of one his students, identified as Nike.

Some students had set him up after he allegedly invited Nike to his house yesterday night. It was gathered that the girl’s boyfriend and some of his friend’s were also in on the plot and told her to play along.

When she got to Aduwo’s house, she was said to have met another man and it was speculated that they were planning a party with her. .

However, before anything could happen, the duo were caught naked and dragged out by the students. Nike later shared part of the video via her WhatsApp story.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-photo-of-randy-ekiti-state-university-lecturer-caught-pants-down-with-student

Diportivo, HeavenlyBang, timifakay, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo, dannybrasky, we found Tunde finally cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by telecomtaio1: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
God for him. There are so many others like that. Mr Paulinus Ekpo of Akwa-Poly need something like this done to him. Lets repost this till it get to the Appropriate quaters, PAUINUS EKPO its your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Amieinu123(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
calm down. I don't even understand what you just wrote.

yes i knw, only a fool reply wat he didnt understand
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by lilianofentse(f): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Amieinu123:

yes i knw, only a fool reply wat he didnt understand
i know you're speaking your native mixed with English
And please I am not a fool. Never meant to insult you in the first place.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by CanadaOrBust: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
I watched the video. Hilarious!
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Its already on FP naaaaa!!!
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by johnkay1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Those guys are fortunate that the lecturer did not have a bad guys at home, it would have been a blood bath. Someone willingly drag her self to the lecturer's house for Bleep and their now saying thrash.

It would have sound well if it happen at the lady's apartment.

What is she doing in a married man's house at that ungodly hour.

Awon olosho to n claim fresh pkekus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Look at this bleached prostitute calling her Pussy fresh , Idiot .

Lmao
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Diportivo, HeavenlyBang, timifakay, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo, dannybrasky, we found Tunde finally cheesy

Ah, Tunde. shocked

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by dannybrasky(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Atagungun himself,commander in chief of moniker prostitute grin

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Offpoint1: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
jamezman:

Offprint as usual if it is then you are a product of the curse...
Offpoint please, not "Offprint" don't ruin my beautiful name.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by baby124: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good!
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by NSK4U(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
I hope they have worthy facts of d case to tender when charged to court because I don't see anything wrong with what two consenting adults do with their lives....
she was not forced into d act by d Lecturer, it was a mutual agreement unless proven otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by belladonna18: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
during my own time...I accepted my fate and sat for the course again.
it's better you protect your dignity...dont give in...because at the end of the day...you'll end up sleeping with all the lecturers in your department..They all know themselves...they'll all have their own pound of flesh cos you are stupid...so pls by wise.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Optimus212: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rubbish!!.....has she not been doing it before.

Fornication is Fornication. As long as that her boyfriend hasn't married her yet, They are both Fornicating.

Nonsense and Fake Girls!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Prophet777: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
My wife is one of her former student as well, her relation about him is shocking & fearful.

What I can see here is that his cup is full...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Hebunoluwa: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is a lie and a setup
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by thebigkendo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Diportivo, HeavenlyBang, timifakay, Obekediamondfuto, thebig.kendo, dannybrasky, we found Tunde finally cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by TemmyT002(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Amuocha:
Ekiti people sef sad

His immediate family members might not have any wide network to browse the story sad

Lol. Bros, you no well o. You no well at all

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by KingAzubuike(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
johnkay1:
Those guys are fortunate that the lecturer did not have a bad guys at home, it would have been a blood bath. Someone willingly drag her self to the lecturer's house for Bleep and their now saying thrash.

It would have sound well if it happen at the lady's apartment.

What is she doing in a married man's house at that ungodly hour.

Awon olosho to n claim fresh pkekus
That's it. She consented to it and all the sex for mark shi might must be lies. After all, there are many cases of lecturers dating students and asking them out. There's nothing wrong in it. If I was that lecturer, those idiots no go commot that compound complete. You come to my own territory to harass me? E no fit happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria National Anthem (Old In Use: 1960-1978) / The Best University In Nigeria? / ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.