Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage (50784 Views)

Why Is The Federal Government Silent On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage Arrears? / Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage by eniorisha(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lamasta:
Even ghost corpers too be expecting new minimum wage there is God o cheesy
This guy below me hope you have built your own home with your sure winning

Boss, d thing tire me o. Imagine, about half my colleagues here are either ghosts or half-ghosts. The LGIs aren't doing well to dt effect. Most of them condone disappearance of corps members from their PPAs.
Re: NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage by eniorisha(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lamasta:
Even ghost corpers too be expecting new minimum wage there is God o cheesy
This guy below me hope you have built your own home with your sure winning

Boss, d thing tire me o. Imagine, about half of my colleagues here are either ghosts or half-ghosts. The LGIs aren't doing well to dt effect. Most of them condone disappearance of corps members from their PPAs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage by OSUigboKiller: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]

Trash

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Lol
Instead of this one to think of how he can start making himself useful and stop being jobless, he's been shouting thunder for Buhari since 2015.
Mouth never pain you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State / Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.