Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo (1182 Views)

Anybody Dey Go Bauchi / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2019
why nysc people wicked they just want boko haram or bandits to kill you....please how do 1 redeploy from there to imo state, how can someone redeploy in camp angry angry angry
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by mcjohny(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
why nysc people wicked they just want boko haram or bandits to kill you....please how do 1 redeploy from there to imo state, how can someone redeploy in camp angry angry angry

lazy fellow go to camp on Tuesday ooh. who dey steal u inside orientation camp

1 Like

Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2019
mcjohny:

lazy fellow go to camp on Tuesday ooh. who dey steal u inside orientation camp
i have never been to the north b4 bros u no go understand
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by OluwasureGig: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2019
bro what's the way forward. this heartless people carry me go kebbi. I don't want to go to kebbi. please what do I do

1 Like

Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by mcjohny(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

there is nothing there, after camp you will fall in love with there
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by OluwasureGig: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2019
mcjohny:

there is nothing there, after camp you will fall in love with there
sir please help me, I don't want to go to kebbi . what do I do
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by tyup(m): 1:22am On Jun 15, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

Oh sweet Bauchi kiss welcome to the pearl of Tourism

Say hello to my Darazo people cool

1 Like

Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by tyup(m): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:
why? Distance?
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by OluwasureGig: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2019
tyup:

why? Distance?
security, language barrier, weather and even the distance. I just don't want to have anything to do with these people bro
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by fayomim: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by fayomim: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:

security, language barrier, weather and even the distance. I just don't want to have anything to do with these people bro

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:

if you dont want to go to kebbi,you can skip it till batch C,then choose states again,or..on the alternative,go to camp,and redeploy,Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by tyup(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:

Lol what ur having is fear of the unknown

You'll really love Kebbi.

The most peaceful northern state,

State where you can sleep with ur door open n nothing happens,

A state with good, loving welcoming people

A state where there's no fear of molestation when walking at Night

A state where you'll always get cheap things, food, clothes E.T.C

But, Your only problem will be the distance [19 - 20 hrs] and Lastly, The hot weather very hot but apart from this you'll really love Kebbi wink

1 Like

Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
My state.
There is no bandits in Bauchi.
The camp is nice
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
if you dont want to go to kebbi,you can skip it till batch C,then choose states again,or..on the alternative,go to camp,and redeploy,Goodluck!
pls how can i redeploy from camp ...i dont have to give anyone pls
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
pls how can i redeploy from camp ...i dont have to give anyone pls
when you get to camp,maybe around the 9th day or 10th day,they will make announcement for those who wana redeploy to start 4warding their application for redeployment,you can write yours and attach you Medical report with it,They will interview you guys for like a min or 2minutes,and ask you about the sickness wey you claim say dey worry you,If they are convinced,you will be redeployed,you can also redeploy on grounds of insecurity,...if you want to redeploy on health grounds,get your medical report ready,All the Best!
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by shem4soul: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
when you get to camp,maybe around the 9th day or 10th day,they will make announcement for those who wana redeploy to start 4warding their application for redeployment,you can write yours and attach you Medical report with it,They will interview you guys for like a min or 2minutes,and ask you about the sickness wey you claim say dey worry you,If they are convinced,you will be redeployed,you can also redeploy on grounds of insecurity,...if you want to redeploy on health grounds,get your medical report ready,All the Best!

pls is it only on health and security issue one can redeploy
is their no other means?
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
shem4soul:

pls is it only on health and security issue one can redeploy
is their no other means?
those are the two i know of....but one of my Gee redeployed on the grounds that his mum died,and he had to be close by for the burial,and it was granted...is like you dont like bauchi @all??kebbi is a nice place for those posted there,the only thing is just distance.
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by OluwasureGig: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
those are the two i know of....but one of my Gee redeployed on the grounds that his mum died,and he had to be close by for the burial,and it was granted...is like you dont like bauchi @all??kebbi is a nice place for those posted there,the only thing is just distance.
I'm interested in what you just said about your gee. didn't they ask him for anything to prove that he truly lost his mum?
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
OluwasureGig:

I'm interested in what you just said about your gee. didn't they ask him for anything to prove that he truly lost his mum?
no,they didnt,cos they havent done poster 4 her as at that time,But maybe the will ask for it in his new state of deployment or Sumtin.....

You can try this,if your grandmum is dead,you may tell them that as the 1st son,you represent your dad who isnt in the country,and it is a tradition in your family that the 1st son must head the burial commitee meeting,and as such,you have to be nearer to Home in order to head such meeting....You know grand mum dem are normally old pple,and it takes long for their Burial to be arranged,so they may not ask you for prove,Even if they do,you tell them that you guys are still planning the burial,and posters no yet out,before dey know it,you are 2ru wit service....this may sound funny,But you never can tell,it may work out!...or las las,You Just Ghost it
Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by 50scent: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Its less than a day...

I can feel the blood pumps in your veins grin

Relax, its just a camp, not a battlefield.

Ensure all your items have been checklisted.

Feel free to travel today if the journey will take 12hours or more. Arriving early morning in camp tomorrow has it own pecks.

Travel light if you are sure you will coming back home immediately camp ends. You wont need all that luggage in camp anyways.

Your power bank could be your last hope my friend, na dont joke with it.
The talk is sweetening my belle but lemme stop here and allow you to pack your stuff in peace grin cheesy

See you in camp tomorrow

All da best buddie

*PS*

Meanwhile if its a must for you to re-locate for whatever personal or official reasons, well it can be arranged. Talk to me 070-thirty-10-sixtyeight-29.. Call or Whatsapp, lets get the ball rolling. Once again, congratulations on your deployment, otondo grin (Available for batch A, 2019 as well)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring Corper Intern / My Transition Hour By (president Goodluck) / NYSC 2013 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.