Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

<<<<<WHICH BIBLE VERSION IS YOUR FAVORITE?>>>>>> - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / <<<<<WHICH BIBLE VERSION IS YOUR FAVORITE?>>>>>> (253 Views)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<<<WHICH BIBLE VERSION IS YOUR FAVORITE?>>>>>> by ecoleco: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Just curious about the Bible version you like the most?

For me it's KJV, then for better understanding and for modern English, I'll look at;

1) NLT
2) Amplified
Re: <<<<<WHICH BIBLE VERSION IS YOUR FAVORITE?>>>>>> by hakeem4(m): 3:57am On Jun 15, 2019
New King James Version

1 Like

Re: <<<<<WHICH BIBLE VERSION IS YOUR FAVORITE?>>>>>> by Funaki: 4:10am On Jun 15, 2019
KJV is standardized British English, especially the epistle part. Though, the style may be old. Whenever I read it, it's like Jane Austen or Charlotte Bronte.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<WHICH BIBLE VERSION IS YOUR FAVORITE?>>>>>> by odim123(m): 4:30am On Jun 15, 2019
it used to be good news, but i think i am more used to KJV now

Are you a businessman/woman, do you have a product or service you want to promote online, are you an affiliate marketer that desire massive leads that convert, do you own a school or what exactly do you do that you want the entire world to know?

Marketing online is beyond just posting or placing adverts online. That is why if you want success in your business and through the internet, you need to learn how to do it...

get full details here = https://www.nairaland.com/5245535/let-us-teach-digital-media#79341749
Re: <<<<<WHICH BIBLE VERSION IS YOUR FAVORITE?>>>>>> by ecoleco: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lots of KJV and NKJV lovers!

Nice to know!

(1) (Reply)

New Testament Bible Books | Chapters + Link / Allah Won't Leave You Empty Handed - SHEIKH IYANU OLOHUN / There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus, The Bible Is Fake – Ghanaian Traditional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.