Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React (4799 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Mrop(m): 2:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Checkout this photo of a man and his woman in unclad maternity photos shoot that has being causing stir online among nigerians. What do you think about this idea?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-and-his-woman-strips-nkd-for-a-maternity-shoot-nigerians-react/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Share

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Mrop(m): 2:40am On Jun 15, 2019
See More of their N@ked photos => HERE

See reactions below

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 15, 2019
I'm sure the woman forced the man to do this you can see on his face he had no choice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 15, 2019
I have come to a conclusion that the reason there are less mad people in the streets today is because many of them now have access to internet.

Very shameless fools. sad

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by marvel2011(m): 3:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Mrop:
See More of their N@ked photos => HERE

See reactions below
Are this two really Christians?
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Earthquake3: 3:42am On Jun 15, 2019
You stripped na. ked and you still covered everything

What's the sense?
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Mrop:
Checkout this photo of a man and his woman in unclad maternity photos shoot that has being causing stir online among nigerians. What do you think about this idea?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-and-his-woman-strips-nkd-for-a-maternity-shoot-nigerians-react/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
stupid couple
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by sparog(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2019
These days photographers they enjoy ooh, I bet he must have seen the woman's puss like that and at the end he'll still get paid grin

So this man actually sampled his wife's unclothedness in front of the photographer, his workers and now to the world.

All just for clout grin
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Realhommie(m): 5:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Nonsense..

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 15, 2019
The WOMAN must have dragged the FOOLISH MAN into this.
I have always told MEN to TAME their Ladies.
I am married and I make sure I always keep my WIFE where she belongs, that does not mean I do not love her, rather one has to checkmate things, since sometimes they have these wavelengths of thoughtless moments (spiritual things) trying hard to sprout from them.

MEMORY VERSE:
Always be the MAN of the House. Do not allow these LADIES push you around.
Every Married Woman out there has a target of converting her husband to a HANDKERCHIEF, if permitted. But if you can keep her where she ought to be then you have taken over.

BRETHREN, your wife will respect you first because of your Influence in the society. Women Love such MEN, but also want to manipulate them. I made sure I had MONEY before marriage, so she wouldn’t rub SHIIT on my Face with hers.

Finally, Ladies never forget the advantage they have over their men during arguments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by AutoSupport(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2019
The man looks petrified embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by partnerbizz5(f): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2019
I just like dark women. It's weird. If i don't take time, I may even be 15secs sef. Big dark women make me mad. I would pick a dark over a light skinned any day. I have no reason for this, just fancy it more.
Or am I racist?
My weakness. Let nobody exploit it shaa tongue

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by AroOkigbo(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2019
marvel2011:
No, they are Muslims.
Bro, stupidity, just like criminality, has no ethnicity or religion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2019
marvel2011:

Wetin concern a 5BC fabricated religion with a 21st century digital trending fashion?

See the woman ToTo as e swell like Mary Magdalene ToTo. grin

See the man eye as e sharp like thiefman halogen-torch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Couple goals MADNESS! angry
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by etrange: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
I'm sure the woman forced the man to do this you can see on his face he had no choice

Nairaland boys and obsession with women!
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Callertunez: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2019
How did he manage to hide his boner from the photographer....

Damn
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Gadafii: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2019
Callertunez:
How did he manage to hide his boner from the photographer....

Damn
he fit hide am inside the pudendo

Punae can swallow car, house, ambition, anything grin
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Callertunez: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gadafii:
he fit hide am inside the pudendo

Punae can swallow car, house, ambition, anything grin
gringrin even destiny.... cheesycheesy make e no sha chook the pikin eye
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Fabulous0019(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
The man resembles one usher like dat in my church grin grin
Hope hez not the one sha... grin grin
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Wallade(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
What is this madness?
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by rex444(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
What's with the guys eyes? Him swallow stolen meat ?
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by Smony: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wat
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by QueenSekxy(f): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Men, women becoming more stupid day by day, thanks to internet.
Sometimes, I don't just blame men for insulting ladies cos most of them are what they are called.

The man, thanks for being the most stupid husband of the month.
Re: Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React by BLUEJAYY: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

17 Years Old Boy Marries 16 Years Old Girl In Anambra State / DNA: My Neighbor And His Wife Fight Over Plans To Do DNA Test(pics) / Small Pennis Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.