Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments (38208 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: Tinubu Not Fair To Igbos – Segun Showunmi / Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by nairavsdollars(f): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2019
stop giving these men false hopes. How can you make somebody a minister just because he failed in election?
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Freebuzz: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2019
studio14:
My problem is not about who becomes minister in Nigeria my problem is we youths that allow old men that should have retired to continue to rule us

Wow

Also read >

How to use 4G sim on a 3G phone
read steps here
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by AntiWailer: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2019
So Fashola would be dropped for Ambode ?

Who ever wrote this thrash should allow LAWMA do their job.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Indifferent. Unless a relative or friend is getting a position
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by goat22: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2019
jeffizy:
This is a beer parlour analysis.

Newspaper stand standard. Lol

MY BROTHER WAIT WAIT WAIT! SEE THE THING IS THAT MBAKU SETTLED FOR MUHAMMAD ZAMBIU! WHEN SARAKI SPOKE TO AMBODE!! angry
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Lawalemi(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2019
With the stewpid noise that Buhari is going to make the difference, it's still former governers everywhere.

Besides, Lagosians are becoming too obsessed with Ambode as if Tinubu is a saint. Asking that he share Lagos resources with the politicians sounds crude
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by searchlight: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2019
athaboi:
Abeg do make 4 years reach biko...what will bindow abi bingo contribute as a minister, what does he know or you just want to be compassating people with appointments
Buhari who is president what does he know? That's Nigeria for you. Ambode, Bindow and Abbubakar, one or all of them must be a minister
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2019
KEVIND:
Pls be objective, which country will demand absolute loyalty from her citizens with this type of greediness & self-centeredness.
N/B 90% of the revenue & resources comes from the south.
Just take a look:
The composition of the Buhari govt,
1.President: Muhammadu Buhari- Katsina state, NORTH.
2.Senate President: Ahmad Lawal- Yobe State, NORTH.
[3.Speaker (HOR) : Femi Gbajabiamila -Lagos state,South west.
4.Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN): Tanko Muhammad- Bauchi state,NORTH.
5.President court of Appeal: Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa- Gombe state,NORTH.
6.Chief Justice of Federal High court:Adamu Abd-Kararat-Katsina State,NORTH.
7.Inspector General of Police:Muhammed Abubakar Adamu- Nasarawa State,NORTH.
8.DG DSS:Yusuf Magaji Bich- Kano State, NORTH.
9.DG National intelligence Agency (NIA) : Ahmed Rufai Abubakar- Kastina State, NORTH. 10.CG NSCDC:Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu - Borno State,NORTH.
11.Defence Minister: Mansur Muhammad Dan-Ali-Zamfara State,NORTH.
12.National Security Adviser (NSA):Mohammed Babagana Monguno- Borno State,NORTH.
13.Chief of Air Staff: Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar-Bauchi State,NORTH.
14.Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Yusuf Buratai- Borno State,NORTH.
15.Chief of defence staff:Major Gen.Abayomi Gabriel Olonishakin -Ekiti state,South west
16.Chief of Intelligence: Air Vice Marshall Monday Riku Morgan- Benue State,NORTH. 17.Chief of Naval Staff:Real Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas- Cross Rivers State,SOUTH SOUTH.
18.CG Customs: Hammed Ibrahim Ali- Bauch State, NORTH.
19 CG Immigration: Muhammad Babandede- Jigawa State,NORTH.
20.CG Prisons Service:Ja'afaru Ahmed - Kebbi State, NORTH.
21.GMD NNPC: Maikanti Kacalla Baru-Bauch State,NORTH.
22.Chairman Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB): Dr.Muhammadu Isah- Jigawa state,NORTH.
243.Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT): Danladi Umar - Bauch state,NORTH
24.Chairman EFCC: Ibrahim Mustafa Magu-Borno State,NORTH.
25.Director Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) :Modibbo Hamman- Tukur-Adamawa State, NORTH.
26.Chairman INEC:Prof. Mahmood Yakubu-Bauch State, NORTH.
27.Chairman Nigeria Population Commission (NPC): Hassan Bashir - Bauchi State.,NORTH
28.DG National Identity: REngr. Aliyu A Aziz- Taraba State, NORTH.

https://www.nairaland.com/5245674/government-north-greed-next-level

Will you shut up there
This is what causes ethnic divide
After all we all Nigerians

Americans don't behave like this
Bros get sense .. dont write as a pained He goat waiting to be roasted

U didn't tell us that the north are also many in all forces
Pls we all Nigerians......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by EazyMoh(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Does that mean Fashola is not coming back?
Lagos State should not have four ministries.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by kamzibobo(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Bindow that is not yet done with secondary school certificates saga
Wants to be a minister ����
Shake my head for this shithole country
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by SoNature(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2019
aolawale025:
Technocrats are really more needed at this time

Technocrats ko, technicians ni

Anyway who expects massive transformation from Buhari is tantamount to a man waiting to catch his flight at Tin Can Island

God specially cursed Nigeria with bad leaders and docile youths

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Happy for Ambo if true o.

Something to console him after Lagos disgrace .
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Seun360(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

Tinubu is really giving you guys sleepless nights? So Buhari will appoints Ambode as a minister without consulting Tinubu?

Like he did in the case of Fashola?

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Saturday PUNCH learnt that the leadership of the ruling All Progressives Congress had resolved that all the APC governors who lost their re -election bids would “ automatically ’ become the ministerial nominees for their states.

This statement is very disturbing... are ministers not supposed to be picked on competence rather than party affiliation and compensation for loss?

What kind of useless country is this..
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by argon500: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Seun360:

Like he did in the case of Fashola?

Quoting is not necessary when no meaningful message to pass
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by KanuSE: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2019
studio14:
My problem is not about who becomes minister in Nigeria my problem is we youths that allow old men that should have retired to continue to rule us

Crocodile tearsundecided una mumu neva do!

You won't vote young up-to-date candidates but would rather continue to vote these old brains into power..... hahahahacheesy

Y'all deserve the leaders you get. grin
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by KEVIND: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2019
tolakush92:

Will you shut up there
This is what causes ethnic divide
After all we all Nigerians

Americans don't behave like this
Bros get sense .. dont write as a pained He goat waiting to be roasted

U didn't tell us that the north are also many in all forces
Pls we all Nigerians......
Unity beggars and Pa.rasites. If its other way round will you take it? Our foundation fathers that included federal character principle in our constitution are they foolish? Whenever you're disadvantaged you apply federal character but when you're in position of strength (Population & Politics) you call others bluff. If you want to appy the American model,do it absolutely. You don't pick the portion that suit you whenever you so desire.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Except Ambode what can the rest offer when they could not transfer their states, is it as a minister they will transfer Nigeria?
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by KanuSE: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2019
SoNature:

Technocrats ko, technicians ni

Anyway who expects massive transformation from Buhari is tantamount to a man waiting to catch his flight at Tin Can Island

God specially cursed Nigeria with bad leaders and docile youths

Now you're blaming God for your woesgrin

Does God vote in your elections,

Does God run the sectors of your economy,

Does God instruct your religious leaders not to speak truth to power,

Nigerians and short memory are like bread & Ewa-aganyingrin You had better choice candidates during the last elections but you chose to shout Buhari Next Level while others were busy Atikulating; now you're here crying like a baby.

Nigerians are not ready yet.... simple! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Ugosample(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2019
tolakush92:

Will you shut up there This is what causes ethnic divide After all we all Nigerians
Americans don't behave like this Bros get sense .. dont write as a pained He goat waiting to be roasted
U didn't tell us that the north are also many in all forces Pls we all Nigerians......
We are will Nigerians abi? we agree
The north should contribute more to the national purse that's all
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by KanuSE: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Except Ambode what can the rest offer when they could not transfer their states, is it as a minister they will transfer Nigeria?

What are you transferring coz I don't gerrit.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Carlyscales: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Dannyset:
Nonsense news from Punch. Buhari won't appoint these ones and call them the best. Can't be!
Has he done any better b4 Guy!

D last time it took him 6mnths to come up with people like: Ngige, Dalung, Lai Mohd, shituu, sirika, malami, mansur Dan Ali, adamu adamu, Ogbeh, Dambazau.

Leave mater guy n expect nothing much from these old cargos. They simply don't have capacity period. We didn't have leader b4 now, we don't have still yet.

Leaders that are busy charged up with forming cabinet n having a them persons in natl assembly leadership, meanwhile FDI have just dropped by 43% ( investors put off by d Govt handling of MTN), inflation about to hit 12%, those ones na leaders

Ramaphosa of SA was always accused of corruption as a politician n businesses man. He took d mantle of leadership last yr. Got elected this yr, named his full cabinet in less than 72hrs and included opposition members ( meanwhile ur president left for OIC meeting in Saudi after inauguration) . Gave a clear direction of his economic blueprint and objectives. Today SA has the highest FDI in africa ( $4.2b from $925m in 2017). He intends to get up to $100bn by 2023. That is a leader guy even a child knows that
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by KanuSE: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Esseite:

This statement is very disturbing... are ministers not supposed to be picked on competence rather than party affiliation and compensation for loss?

What kind of useless country is this..

Lolcheesy, y'all deserve the leaders you get -keep voting these analog crew into power ok.... hahahahacheesy
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by lukaino(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2019
So far, all I can hear is compensation and accommodation of interests. No one has said anything about competence and capacity to perform.
This country is long gone
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by KanuSE: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2019
lukaino:
So far, all I can hear is compensation and accommodation of interests. No one has said anything about competence and capacity to perform.
This country is long gone

Y'all deserve the leaders you get. grin
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by obo389(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2019
jumobi1:
Fail as governor, become Minister.
Sounds progressive.
Honestly, I just wonder how we degenerated into this?
Am very certain he will goof with this ministerial appointment stuff
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by Ikpongiton: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2019
what does buhari know?anything they write and give to him,is what,he will read,without even understanding the contents
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments by SoNature(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2019
KanuSE:

Now you're blaming God for your woesgrin

Does God vote in your elections,

Does God run the sectors of your economy,

Does God instruct your religious leaders not to speak truth to power,

Nigerians and short memory are like bread & Ewa-aganyingrin You had better choice candidates during the last elections but you chose to shout Buhari Next Level while others were busy Atikulating; now you're here crying like a baby.

Nigerians are not ready yet.... simple! grin

Forget about the God comment I made.

But let's face it, it's impossible picking out a sane man in a multitude of madmen. Yes, I voted for Atiku because he was the only candidate who had the wherewithal to challenge the incumbent failure.

Not like I expected Atiku to perform amazing transformation, but I believe in second chances. As a rational man - something Buhari clearly isn't - I believe he would want to prove his critics wrong when he gets a second chance.

More importantly, I just pity this country because when I look around me, I see abject poverty. Yet, people come online and pretend that everything is alright. Until news breaks that someone just committed suicide...it then reminds us that the entire system is faulty.

You are right...Nigerians are not ready yet.

Trust me, Nigeria, as a country, has no redemption. If the youths like, they should keep Buhari forever...I don't care. All I need is a stable network to keep leading a decent life. I thank God for my life though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.