Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? (8226 Views)

Pensioners Block Major Road In Calabar, Protest Non-Payment Of Entitlements / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" / FG Approves Payment Of Nigeria Airways Staff Entitlements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? by okeyfineboy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buckubuck:

I hope both of you have better information than newspaper talk before you start defending wicked politicians else you'll share in the curses meant for them in tenfold for supporting oppressors.
Former govs in Lagos state earn humongous benefits as pensions and they're not owing them but when it comes to ordinary people, story starts.
If Ambode was paying monthly as you guys claim, how come people who retired in 2015 are yet to get a kobo.
That other guy even says it's before tinubu. Do you know that's over 20yrs ago?
You people should be careful. Don't mortgage your future because of crumbs from politicians!!

Why can't you get your information right?
When Ambode came in, the government was owing pensioners from Fashola's regime. He started paying batch by batch from Fashola's regime.

Stop accusing people that they take crumbs from Politician when you don't even know them. Do I know Ambode or any of his relative? My mum told me that when it comes to paying Pensioners, Ambode really tried. As soon as he entered office, he started clearing the debt owed by Fashola. He paid consistently until he left office. She also hope Sanwo Olu will continue like Ambode because it almost got to her turn before Ambode left office. So always get your fact right and not assume people who come out to say what they know are collecting crumbs from politicians.
Re: When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
okeyfineboy:

Didn't you read my write up? He started paying Batch from Fashola's regime. Do well to ask any civil servant.

where is your write up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? by tayoccu(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
there must be something wrong with the paperwork of the affected individuals, my mom is a Lagos state pensioner, and she receives her pension every month
Re: When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? by Alejobs: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. / PDP, LP Ask Questions On Tinubu’s Private Visit To France / Nigeria Bank Boss Sanusi Defends Fuel Subsidy Removal - BBC Podcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.