Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India (19604 Views)

2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) / Five Men Arrested For N466m Fraud After Hacking Into Bank’s Application. P / EFCC Arraigns Man For Hacking Into A Company Account And Moving N15.3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Hollyharjii: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
These four Nigerian should be hired into the EFCC agency in Nigeria for better enhancement in their operational modality
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Oloripelebe: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Awon Okoro Oloripelebe grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Sinedu and Ifaayin

Sinedu Nwoko and Ifaayin Ubah

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by kolaaderin: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:

One I am not ibo , secondly I lived over 9 years in the UK all my kid brother's grew up there and my mum retied to the United kingdom

America is second home

Bro becareful of insulting people you don't know be careful
you are not Igbo, but chest beating is in your blood. Typical of Igbo blood. Look at me well, do I look local, to think you are the only one who has lived abroad. UK no context Yoruba needs a local government there and the US, you cant really point which of the tribe is much in terms of numbers no censor has suggested one is more than the other due to the vast distribution of immigrant over the large land mass of the country but I bet you if a credible censor is done to prove this, Yoruba would still out numbered the Igbo. They can only dominate in Malaysia indonisia.and China. No one is insulting you, just give credible source of your claim, don't just pull numbers from the air and claim it to be right.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Why are they now pronouncing the name like a yoruba man? Which one is sinedu and iffaain? abi chinedu and Ifeanyi omo yeebow,the usual suspects. grin
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by akilo1: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Op why u dey change the name?chinedu and ifeayi ..una nor dey disappoint.,Biafra

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Belial06: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
kolaaderin:
you are not Igbo, but chest beating is in your blood. Typical of Igbo blood. Look at me well, do I look local, to think you are the only one who has lived abroad. UK no context Yoruba needs a local government there and the US, you cant really point which of the tribe is much in terms of numbers no censor has suggested one is more than the other due to the vast distribution of immigrant over the large land mass of the country but I bet you if a credible censor is done to prove this, Yoruba would still out numbered the Igbo. They can only dominate in Malaysia indonisia.and China. No one is insulting you, just give credible source of your claim, don't just pull numbers from the air and claim it to be right.
Again you insulted me by saying chest beating is in my blood then turned around to say no one is insulting me..
Typical... Listen young lad I won't trade words with you but will advise strongly for you not to insult me again

Now secondly Yoruba are more in the United kingdom than the ibo that is a fact but both combined do not number as much as south Americans , or even the arabs and indians but as usual Nigerians are known to exaggerate basic facts So I am not surprised you went as far as saying yorubas deserve a local government that is typical of Nigerians.

Secondly ibo are by far more in the entire north America than the Yoruba not because I have consulted with the office of the us anthropology and immigration unit only but as an experience with interacting with different Nigerian union groups in the USA , this isn't even a contest the ibo out number the Yoruba in the USA 3 to 1!

Just like someone arguing that any tribe out numbers my people in Italy ?

Lastly if you will not speak and conduct yourself like a graduate please miss me with that nonsense my guy!

Don't quote me further till you can learn to speak in a civilized manner

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by chrisaria(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
In DJ Khaled's voice ....

hmm

Another one undecided
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by chrisaria(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:

hmm

Another one undecided
Houseofglam7:

hmm

Another one undecided
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by kettykin: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Why are they now pronouncing the name like a yoruba man? Which one is sinedu and iffaain? abi chinedu and Ifeanyi omo yeebow,the usual suspects. grin

unintelligent mugu did you not see the complete list why narrow down your narrow minded perspective on just 2 names
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by AngelicBeing: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
shocked
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by kolaaderin: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:

Again you insulted me by saying chest beating is in my blood then turned around to say no one is insulting me..
Typical... Listen young lad I won't trade words with you but will advise strongly for you not to insult me again

Now secondly Yoruba are more in the United kingdom than the ibo that is a fact but both combined do not number as much as south Americans , or even the arabs and indians but as usual Nigerians are known to exaggerate basic facts So I am not surprised you went as far as saying yorubas deserve a local government that is typical of Nigerians.

Secondly ibo are by far more in the entire north America than the Yoruba not because I have consulted with the office of the us anthropology and immigration unit only but as an experience with interacting with different Nigerian union groups in the USA , this isn't even a contest the ibo out number the Yoruba in the USA 3 to 1!

Just like someone arguing that any tribe out numbers my people in Italy ?

Lastly if you will not speak and conduct yourself like a graduate please miss me with that nonsense my guy!

Don't quote me further till you can learn to speak in a civilized manner

to speak with facts in a civilised manner, you need to do research beyond reasonable doubt to prove your case, but what do you have here, figures on figures without proven references. You as a person is not an institution or encyclopedia of knowledge to just chunk out figures based on people you meet in the US, what if I based mine on the people I meet in the US as well. We all know Igbo likes the show business, let them know we are here such of minds, same they are exhibiting in Lagos while they keep losing election to the Yoruba people in Lagos. Yorubas on the other hand tend to respect their host with humble minds and go about their daily deals in peace and calmness. I put it to you, we can only be civilised with facts and references, not magic numbers from who knows where. No insult I beg.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Timewilltell2(f): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Igbos again embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Alwaystruth: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
See stupid people wasting their talents abroad.
Instead of them to come back home,register as apc party members,then
hack 500 billion from cbn or any govt or oil firms account, attend apc
caucus meeting, donate 50 billion, use another 50 billion to sponsor many apc
candidates ,win elections and declare interests in senate presidency,oppose
Buhari and Tinubu's candidates,insist will never step down for any body and
if the bubble burst,they bargain with Bubu and efcc will transfer their case
to the office of the minister of justice,case closed and efcc will never come
after them again. meanwhile ,who has hacking device,let me know
here asap.
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Obere4u: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why is the headline
"3 Nigerians, others " where are the others from?...
You see the effect of painting our country bad on social media.... The others aren't a citizen of any country and Nigeria is used as the headline.... It's alright o.... Nairaland please let's stop pushing any stories with such headline to the front page please
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Belial06: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
kolaaderin:
to speak with facts in a civilised manner, you need to do research beyond reasonable doubt to prove your case, but what do you have here, figures on figures without proven references. You as a person is not an institution or encyclopedia of knowledge to just chunk out figures based on people you meet in the US, what if I based mine on the people I meet in the US as well. We all know Igbo likes the show business, let them know we are here such of minds, same they are exhibiting in Lagos while they keep losing election to the Yoruba people in Lagos. Yorubas on the other hand tend to respect their host with humble minds and go about their daily deals in peace and calmness. I put it to you, we can only be civilised with facts and references, not magic numbers from who knows where. No insult I beg.

Like I said I speak only from. Facts but you sound biased and upset

Take it as you will and one thing I love about the United States is records are always open for public Access feel free to verify my claims that the ibos out number the Yoruba in the United States of America 3 to 1 both documented and illegal immigrants seeking asylum on the list.

Same way we Edo state indigenes out number all other Nigerian tribes in Italy.

About the elections you quoted from Lagos State I think as an external observer alot of factors come. Into Nigerian elections which I would rather not get into,.

On a final note you sound very bitter and a deep-rooted tribalist hence I avoid interacting with racists , religious bigot and tribalists as I don't respect such people it only.takes an individual who is small and weak to be such .
But it takes a string civilized individual to not be a racists or. Tribalist even where it may seem acceptable.

From all your comments you have spoken about the ibos in a derogatory and condescending manner , you have referred to them in rather belittling and downright means ways and I feel for you as a person.

I don't like yorubas or ibos but I am not tribalistic toward any tribe I remain neutral as I have interacted with both of you and I find none is better , but the Hausa I respect deeply.

Please I don't want to have any further interactions with you as I find tribalists very distasteful human beings .

Please never quite me again, i have stated facts , if it makes you feel extremely sad to the point of depression so be it. I feel you have deeper troubles to worry about in Nigeria than if your tribe is better than another

Good luck and enjoy the rest of your morning, it's Saturday gonojt side and enjoy the morning sir.
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by uvie66: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
BetNaija have decided to stop all bets on possible region where this culprits come from in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by kolaaderin: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:

Like I said I speak only from. Facts but you sound biased and upset

Take it as you will and one thing I love about the United States is records are always open for public Access feel free to verify my claims that the ibos out number the Yoruba in the United States of America 3 to 1 both documented and illegal immigrants seeking asylum on the list.

Same way we Edo state indigenes out number all other Nigerian tribes in Italy.

About the elections you quoted from Lagos State I think as an external observer alot of factors come. Into Nigerian elections which I would rather not get into,.

On a final note you sound very bitter and a deep-rooted tribalist hence I avoid interacting with racists , religious bigot and tribalists as I don't respect such people it only.takes an individual who is small and weak to be such .
But it takes a string civilized individual to not be a racists or. Tribalist even where it may seem acceptable.

From all your comments you have spoken about the ibos in a derogatory and condescending manner , you have referred to them in rather belittling and downright means ways and I feel for you as a person.

I don't like yorubas or ibos but I am not tribalistic toward any tribe I remain neutral as I have interacted with both of you and I find none is better , but the Hausa I respect deeply.

Please I don't want to have any further interactions with you as I find tribalists very distasteful human beings .

Please never quite me again, i have stated facts , if it makes you feel extremely sad to the point of depression so be it. I feel you have deeper troubles to worry about in Nigeria than if your tribe is better than another

Good luck and enjoy the rest of your morning, it's Saturday gonojt side and enjoy the morning sir.

You know nothing Jon snow. The last time checked, Fact is a proven statement beyond reasonable doubt upon a rigorous research and findings to be right and never wronged. Non of your above statement addressed this definition, they are conjunctions of hear says without a single reference to stand your point, you see my friend, if I m your college prof to award points to your desertation, base on your research pedigree believe me you are tending towards a very bad point.

An example of reference and facts is that, Reference "Inec election Lagos state" and fact is "igbos has always been on the opposite side of yorubas in Lagos elections and fact is that, their candidate will always lose to other side" The election is a game of numbers and this inherently means they are always out numbered contrary to the believe that they make up more than 50 % of Lagos population. Until proven otherwise, this are verifiable facts with references you can take to the bank. On the others hand all your statement above are cock and bull stories.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Belial06: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
kolaaderin:

You know nothing Jon snow. The last time checked, Fact is a proven statement beyond reasonable doubt upon a rigorous research and findings to be right and never wronged. Non of your above statement addressed this definition, they are conjunctions of hear says without a single reference to stand your point, you see my friend, if I m your college prof to award points to your desertation, base on your research pedigree believe me you are tending towards a very bad point.

An example of reference and facts is that, Reference "Inec election Lagos state" and fact is "igbos has always been on the opposite side of yorubas in Lagos elections and fact is that, their candidate will always lose to other side" The election is a game of numbers and this inherently means they are always out numbered contrary to the believe that they make up more than 50 % of Lagos population. Until proven otherwise, this are verifiable facts with references you can take to the bank. On the others hand all your statement above are cock and bull stories.

Like I said kindly desist from quoting me my friend

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by BrainSanitizer: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
"Sinedu", "Ifaain" grin grin grin

I like how these Nigerians remixed their names. tongue

Odaran!

You badt gahnnnn!! Chai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Seetto:
And they want to leave Nigeria after tarnishing the country name, you are not going anywhere, we are into this together, Nigeria, we must stay and swallow the shame together....

Hahaha

If we get Biafra, I no gree drop naija passport o.

Biafra passport go eventually turn shoot at sight.

My brothers are not helping matters.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by maisauki: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Odaran!
paraku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by SyberKate(f): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
They didn't hack anything, they were basically scammed

I don't understand why the media always confuses scamming for hacking,

If they get into your account without your knowledge, then that's hacking.

If someone makes you do something you weren't supposed to do, that is scamming, but these writers will still call it hacking

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
blackaxe78:

Where did you get this fact from?

Or you mixing Europe with USA
The guy is actually right,there are more Igbo in the US than in UK.In Texas alone,there are more than 100 thousands Igbo.
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by sosa993: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm. This serious o.

###

“Never take your glasses off outside the walls of our home.”

When Fibikemi loses her glasses and inadvertently breaks her mother’s rule, she encounters something strange, and it is only the beginning of a weird and terrifying journey; in a matter of time, someone dangerous will come for her.

Her friend Aaron Oni has just two more months to live, and Fib’s obsession with saving Aaron pushes her to do the unimaginable.

Eventually, she discovers exactly why she must never take off her eyeglasses outside her home.

Fib and the Axe of Fury is an enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology.

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Kakamorufu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Odaran!
grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Extraordinaire(f): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by lesson44: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
oluwatosink:
na everything we dey use for fun.. grin

Which one is Sinedu and Ifaain again
chenedu ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by holysaint1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Odaran!

I was about replying the op if those names looks like Nigerian name... Not until I checked the names again and noticed the remixing..

Those guys are truly smart.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India by Godson32(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Odaran!
That should be Chinedu and ifeanyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc / Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Takes Custody of Vessel, 13 Suspected Oil Thieves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.