Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts (15986 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Aidejay(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
You will RIG
The election with a land slide
And u will die
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by abdull4honest(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ohindasi Obanyi, if not you, who else?
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by kristisking(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
He is right because he knows like typical Nigeria politicians, gullible Nigerians will still vote him.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Seun4FastLoans(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
The people shall decide

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by espeeroke: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
He is banking on the formula he deployed in the last election whereby his trained Pump-action wielding thugs and the compromised Nigeria military scares voters away only for them to thumbprint the ballot papers. He used it, and it worked. So, what else.....?

But, the God of the workers that have died as a result of non payment of salary, the unpaid pensioners, the wards
and dependant of the aforementioned that have been plunged into privation will kill every instruments/machinery that are planning to return this affliction again. AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by ekitimanalways(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chai, see chest beating...! I hope there are starving Kogi State civil servants on Nairaland reading this.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by duality(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
I agree 100% with him.

If Buhari can win his re-election, I see no reason Yahaya can't win Kogi.

And for those claiming he's not paying salaries.

Osun state, did not pay salaries, Aregbe was returned, and APC rigged in the new governor.

We will still have people to defend them.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by deebrain(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
You are jokingly looking for violence.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Landslide to jail
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Briller: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Well I'm not surprised he is bragging about winning cause this administration only honors loyalty. He is sure coming back cause he is Buhari's loyalist and errand boy. Mtcheeew, God will judge every vote stealer.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by ajepako(f): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
He's right..

Because we have a corrupt lNEC and hungry voters

So sad
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by macello4(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
tenant cannot send the
landlord out of his house,now who is the tenant? Could it be that outcast dinasoure?

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by macello4(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
tenant cannot send the landlord out of his house. Who is the tenant? Coult it be that dinasoure?

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by AKzee(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
If that's the case, then Kogi people are really big mumu..
What about the situation where the citizens are helpless? Are they still mumu?
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by mukthar2000(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
This guy still never get sense, by the time my Jagaba and Mr oshoo deal with u ur sense to gather.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by dvson1: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na who Kogi people offend gangan?
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by SOFTENGR: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bello, your party is against you already.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Reference(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Of course he will win.... or has Nigerian politics changed?
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
He forgot to add "as long as Buhari is still President"
Landlord indeed.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by benqo01(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
We all know you are going to rig that election,you and your oga at the top are the same......tueh
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Starkid3010:
why did you think is not the best guy to fight this man.....
Suggest another man??
That's well known
Krk
What is the difference between Bello and Dino? The former is unperforming governor with brutality tendencies while the latter was a comic actor in the just concluded National Assembly, arrogantly displaying his wealth and has tendencies to be a adept liar.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by MrBONE2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

I doubt is there is also strong candidates like Bello in Apc.. That speaks much of Kogi state

grin

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Gandollaar(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
aolawale025:
This guynis depending on something
Ok you noticed this cool calm subtle brutal tone in his statement?
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by olajizz01(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
If that's the case, then Kogi people are really big mumu..
Just as Abia people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by israelmao(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
That is must a landslide from natural disaster that will lead to your political death.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by jojothaiv(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Landsliding tackle, you mean...

At the end of the day, some voters for that side still no go get sense whether we like am or not...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio / China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.