Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts (15987 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by stchinedu: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yeah... The APC way grin
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by ajayiopy: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
THEY HAVE ACCESS TO INEC SERVER
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by zedman1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
If his colleague Gov. Ortom, the special chairman of incompetency could come back(note, I said come back, not re-elected), then it's very likely Bello too might surprise Kogi people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by youseuph(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
duality:
I agree 100% with him.

If Buhari can win his re-election, I see no reason Yahaya can't win Kogi.

And for those claiming he's not paying salaries.

Osun state, did not pay salaries, Aregbe was returned, and APC rigged in the new governor.

We will still have people to defend them.

Orton is owing salaries too and he won. Politics is local.

1 Like

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by kingsmaila(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
If APC gives Yahaya Bello its mandate then what happened in Bauchi or Zamfara awaits Kogi.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
HeWrites:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has said that he would be re-elected without hassles, in a blunt response to questions about his political strength, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Mr. Bello said on Friday after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja that perceived internal crisis in the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi would not stop his re-election.

“I am the governor today and Insha Allah, l will return back as the governor for another four years, after the November 16 election. As for the ticket, the analogy is that the tenant cannot send the landlord out of his house,” Bello boasted.

“So, APC in Kogi state was rebuilt by me, after the good job done by our late leader, His Excellency, Alhaji Abubakar Audu. After his demise, l came, rebuilt it from the scratch to what it is today.

“That is evident in the last outing of the party where we had 25/25, in the State House of Assembly. We also won 7 out of the 9 contested positions in the House of Representatives and two out of the three Senate seats in the Senate.

“So, anybody that is making such noise does not disturb me because, in market place, noise is allowed. You know, Kogi politics is the loudest. So, people must make noise and you can’t stop that.”

A vocal critic of Bello, Senator Dino Melaye, recently joined the race for the governorship seat, adding more problems for Bello.

The governor, however, appearing unruffled, said he was confident of winning the governorship election with a wide margin.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/776870/just-in-i-will-win-the-election-with-a-landslide-gov-yahaya-bello-boasts/

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol, you guys just head he has meet wit PMB at Villa dat means.............Election was already Ringged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
athaboi:
I believe him...that guy is too rugged and can do anything to win that election. Is going to be bloody I tell you
it wont be Rugged if kogi people ar all Unite
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Starkid3010(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Alapafaari:

Krk
What is the difference between Bello and Dino? The former is unperforming governor with brutality tendencies while the latter was a comic actor in the just concluded National Assembly, arrogantly displaying his wealth and has tendencies to be a adept liar.
but atleast the first one has been tested..... So it won't be bad if we allow Dino......
Atleast you're not sure.... It's just that there's a tendency
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by middlebelter(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
I wish ai can resist the temptations of making comments of this thread. Now to the matter , if the people of Kogi state , particularly, the workers and politicians really have the love of the state at heart, then this is the time to drum it load and clear into the ear drums of the who's -is-who's in APC not to allow this man to fly the party's ticket.

The 25/25 he's talking about was not achieved through free and fair election, it was done through violence and political initialisation .Should we allow APC to allow him contest, weay not be able to stop him from second term except he's not flying APC ticket. This we know from experience that he will use maximum police force to achieve his aim.

I am therefore calling on the APC members in Kogi state, the workers that knows the members, whether such members have been pushed out by GYB is not important, they should all come together, meet APC Chairman, the APC national working Committee, and Mr President to strongly protest Thier opposition to his candidacy.
It is also time for all stakeholders in Kogi state to vigorously engage the press in this struggle.
Remember Dino was able to unearth importation of military hardwares by Kogi state Government at Abuja Airport
Nothing has been heard on the matter till date. It has been buried.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by engrcalvin: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Engr Kashim Ali has no match for now! All kogites please support him!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Use Us As Bait - ASUU Warns Other Staff Unions / Foreign Treatment: Reps Propose Seven-Year Imprisonment, ₦500m Fine / Pictures Of Flood In Benin Central , Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.