Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings (5881 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / First University In Nigeria, Name And When Established? / Useless Journalism In Nigeria (Name and Shame) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
[YAAAWWWN] Next We'll hear it was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. cool
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by 9ijaMan: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
superboi:

oyb the purpose of terrorism is to cause disruption to order in the society, if the event was stopped and the bomb did not go off all you guys go they call Goodluck fear fear, just like if george bush had grounded all fligth on 11/09/2001 based on intell report all american would have labelled him over reactive.
@ superboi,
Did you honestly take your time to read what you posted?
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
I get pissed at GEJ nowadays for strategising wrongly.It is obvious that Henry Okah and MEND fell out with Jonathan which is his reason for going on exile in the first place.During Yar'adua's regime,Okah was in Nigeria.This whole scene is a disagreement between Okah and Jonathan just like most of the South South Governors.Okah wanted to indicate his relevance to GEJ who erroneously underrated his(Okah's) capabilities.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by jamace(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
i believe it should be clear to all.

mend issued a warning to the fg, the fg retailiated by sending the sa police after okah.

daft move there - why would okah keep weapons in his house?

the real disgrace is the attitude of gej and his security apparatus

they had advance warning, and still chose to carry on with celebrations
this is probably why the bombs exploded some distance away from them

so, our president went on with the celebrations, safe and sound in his bullet proof vest under his clothes, covered by a swath of security , and indifferent to the lives of lesser nigerians who he KNEW were at risk

Is it only weapons that you look for when investigating terrorists, a leader of the terrorists for that matter? It's like you lack knowledge of security matters.

So, if you were the president you would have suspended the celebration because of the threat? May we never have people like you in power because you will handover our country to riff- raffs when threatened.

Frankly, I'm getting more endeared to GEJ day by day  by his leadership capability so far. He is learning very fast and already putting detractors to shame. Keep it up, GEJ. We are behind you.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by labiyemmy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
Some conspirators don dey show up - make i begin report their names.

America had decades of intelligence and warnings about Al Qaeda and Osama - where is Osama today? Al Qaeda is still striking -

People just blame Nigeria and Jonathan for no reason.

Here what they will say next - they will say America is not Nigeria.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by hackney(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
In Nigeria, when a crime  is committed and punishment needs to be meted out,
the punishment is not necessarily meted out to the perpetrator.

Any scapegoat will do especially when the crime is high profile.
Which makes nigeria a hell hole.
monkeys
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2010
MaziUche0:

Why is an Igbo man a suspect?

All jokes aside, but this is not our conflict. . .

Don't pin the blame on an Igbo man! That is a warning.
The thing tire me o that i was wondering when your folks suddenly take to terrorism when they are not through with kidnapping.I don't believe for now
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by homerac7: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
As matter of fact, GEJ/ JEGA/ JAGA JAGA/ etc is practically confused.

D security departments r ineptitude.

Many of our people r too simple minded.

Years back whn Al Quaeda bombed US embassy in Kenya, withn hours, d Kenyan police had sketches of d prime suspects flying everywhere. Abt 13 yrs after, our dear nation can't coordinate descent security investigation. D president is blaming some fictitious foreigners while d police is generating useless faceless names. Is ds hw crisis is managed? I used to knw dt there r procedures and setups for crisis mgt, wht d president hw displayed wt his incoherence is anti such protocols. He is ruining d whole show. Y is d whole affair in such shambles? Ds disregard for calculated and logical processes landed us all in ds mess, unfortunately we r only wallowing in it. It is a perfect mini scenario of hw we run d entire state affairs. Ds present administration has natural abilities in shifting blames and dodging frm subject matters whn accused. Frm Dokpesi's allegation of threats to NNPC's liquidity matter to Solidl's essay criticizing d economy, d govt's responses were stereotipical. Now, d blame goes to foreigners,SA govt, faceless names, nameless politicians for $100m, all withn 48 hrs and only God knws who more shall b mentioned tomorrow. Does d presidnt realize he owes Nigerians a primary duty of security? If in d light of all d alerts and foreign intelligence assistance where he couldn't protect d citizens frm terrorist attack, d least descent reaction is for him to accept failure and tender apology and apprehend d rogues. Not playing dunce by blaming imaginary groups and entities. Is his ambition eroding his sense of duties? I pray dt we don't continue wt ds sort of leadership beyond May, 2011.

Nigerians, wake up!
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2010
jamace:

Is it only weapons that you look for when investigating terrorists, a leader of the terrorists for that matter? It's like you lack knowledge of security matters.

So, if you were the president you would have suspended the celebration because of the threat? May we never have people like you in power because you will handover our country to riff- raffs when threatened.

Frankly, I'm getting more endeared to GEJ day by day  by his leadership capability so far. He is learning very fast and already putting detractors to shame. Keep it up, GEJ. We are behind you.

South African Police Raid Home Of Exiled MEND Leader, Henry Okah
Posted: September 30, 2010 - 21:19

By SaharaReporters, New york

The South African police invaded the Johannesburg home of Henry Okah, the leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) early today, apparently acting on the request of the Nigerian authorities who claimed that Mr. Okah was stockpiling weapons and re-arming fighters in the volatile Niger Delta region of Nigeria.

About 40 plainclothes police burst into the hilltop home of Mr. Okah at 3:00 AM in the morning. They destroyed the heavy gates leading to the main house and used heavy equipments to destroy the main door leading to his living quarters and guest house.

Henry Okah

The policemen, initially thought to be assassins, did not locate Mr. Okah for about 1 hour after arriving at his home where they were met by his wife and children. When he did appear they announced they would be searching every nook and cranny of his house to locate bombs and high caliber guns the Nigerian government told them were stockpiled there.

The policemen spent 10 hours searching his home but failed to find any weapons. Instead, they carried away laptops and phones belonging to his wife, daughter and himself.

Mr. Okah remains free but is uncertain if police will return for him.

In 2008, Mr. Okah, who had been living in South Africa, was arrested in Angola by the Angolan authorities acting at the request of the Nigerian government. He was deported to Nigeria where he was held in solitary confinement and secretly tried before a federal high court in Jos, charged with 62 counts of terrorism, illegal possession of weapons and treason amongst other capital crimes. But in 2009, the government entered into an amnesty deal with his group and several other Niger Delta militant groups and released him. Okah returned to live in South Africa except for a brief trip to Nigeria to attend a meeting with the late Nigerian leader, Umaru Yar'adua over the Amnesty process. The Amnesty program has failed to make much progress and peace in the Niger Delta region remains fragile.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/south-african-police-raid-home-exiled-mend-leader-henry-okah

everyday, the defenders of gej continue to show their inability to read and comprehend

as for 'leadership' if you call what we have seen in the pst 24 hours leadership, then i'm sorry for you is all i can say

it seems the all gej's supporters have mutually penetrative relationships with mediocrity
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by firmi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2010
i saw pics on nta of the guys whomb d police claim 2 hve carried out d attacks. shocked
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by chamber2(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2010

Are you not being ST. U.PID  for making a statement like this? You guys can go to hell with your useless SE votes which is fast turning a blackmail tool.

Your warrior Ikemba already promised the evil genius igbo votes anyway.

ARE YOU OK? U R REALLY GETTING HIGH ON THAT THING YOU ARE SMOKING.

QUIT NOW OR IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by kulutempa: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
A government that could not catch kidnappers, common armed robbers and hired assassins now wants to catch sophisticated bombers.   These comedians we have for leaders come up with new jokes every day!
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2010
lets see how this goes

theres a chima orlu on fb

http://www.facebook.com/people/Chima-Orlu/100000441501030

this is ben jessy

http://www.facebook.com/people/Ben-Jessy/692063392

so could these be our criminal masterminds - or have our police pulled names out of their asses and implicated some innocents undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by jamace(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2010
Some are just typing rubbish here accusing GEJ of leadership  incapability. Do you think leadership is sitting in front of PC and typing nonesense? As far as I'm concerned, GEJ is on top of the situation. No other leader would have done better.

I have faith in GEJ and culprits will be brought to book soonest.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
jamace:

Some are just typing rubbish here accusing GEJ of leadership  incapability. Do you think leadership is sitting in front of PC and typing nonesense? As far as I'm concerned, GEJ is on top of the situation. No other leader would have done better.

yeah , so do i

the kidnappers of the journalists are still at large

ditto for the kidnappers of those kids

keep dreaming dreaming on.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by IbroYaya: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
All you guys that are complaining that the names were released quickly(2 days) so they cant be real. You are all joking. Infact these names came out late if compared  to developed countries.
Remember Oklahoma  City bombing 1995? Timothy Mc veigh's name was realeased about 2hours after the attack and his his picture was sketched some hours later.

Please, leave security agents to their work! You wanted names, you've gotten the names. What else do want?
Characteristics of some Nigerians, always not satisfy!
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by MaziUche0(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

The thing tire me o that i was wondering when your folks suddenly take to terrorism when they are not through with kidnapping.I don't believe for now

My people would have resorted to that act a long time ago after our defeat in Biafra. . . But we didn't. I am pretty sure we would not start now.

We have no reason to. Plus, there is no money to be made in that unlike kidnapping. (Forgive me my Igbo brothers)
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
jamace:

Yes Jonathan is a saint.He is flawless.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2010
meanwhile

Foreign-based group behind bomb attacks - President

By Felix Onuah

October 3, 2010 07:56PM

A small terrorist group based outside Nigeria not militants from the oil-producing Niger Delta carried out last week's car bomb attacks in the capital Abuja, President Goodluck Jonathan said on Sunday.

Two car bombs exploded near a parade marking Nigeria's 50th anniversary of independence in the capital Abuja on Friday, killing at least 12 people. [ID:nLDE691054

The attacks were claimed by Nigeria's main militant group, the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).

A MEND statement signed Jomo Gbomo -- the pseudonym used by the group to claim previous attacks on Nigeria's oil industry -- was emailed to media warning the area should be evacuated an hour before the Abuja bombs went off.

But Jonathan said investigations had revealed MEND members knew nothing about the attacks and they had been carried out by a small group based outside Nigeria, sponsored by "unpatriotic elements within the country".

"It is a small terrorist group that resides outside Nigeria that was paid by some people within to perpetrate the dastardly act," Jonathan said, according to a statement from his office.

"We are on their trail and I promise Nigerians that the matter will be investigated to the last and until everybody is brought to book, we will not rest."

Jonathan said on Saturday those responsible had used the MEND name to "camouflage criminality and terrorism".

Senior militant arrested

Henry Okah, a senior MEND figure, was arrested in South Africa on Saturday under counter-terrorism laws and is due to appear in court in Johannesburg on Monday, his lawyer said.

"The warrant of arrest alleges that he contravened the Protection of Constitutional Democracy Against Terrorist and Related Activities Act ,  He totally denies any wrongdoing anywhere," Okah's lawyer Piet du Plessis told Reuters.

Security experts believe Okah -- who accepted the government amnesty last year after gun-running and treason charges against him were dropped -- was at one time the brains behind MEND, although he has denied ever being its leader.

MEND carried out attacks on oilfields and pipelines in the Niger Delta, home to Africa's biggest oil and gas industry, for years until accepting an amnesty in 2009.

It has said it is fighting for a fairer share of the natural wealth for the vast wetlands region, whose villages remain mired in poverty despite five decades of crude oil extraction.

But MEND has always been a nebulous organisation and the line between militancy and criminality has long been blurred.

Many of the gangs that carried out attacks in the group's name were originally set up as sabotage squads to help rig elections, rights groups and security analysts say.

They went on to thrive on a lucrative trade in stolen oil and on ransoms paid for kidnapped foreigners and wealthy Nigerians and effectively work as guns-for-hire, security experts say.

Jonathan inherited the presidency this year after the death of President Umaru Yar'Adua. One of his main achievements while serving as Yar'Adua's deputy had been helping to cement the amnesty deal in the Niger Delta.

He faces an election next year and some analysts have questioned whether the Abuja bombs were intended to undermine his credibility by showing the Niger Delta issue is unresolved.

REUTERS

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5626490-146/foreign-based_group_behind_bomb_attacks_-.csp

contradictions everywhere

and some nasty home truths about mend to boot

so lets try to break this down -  chima and ben are foreign based members of a new terrorist group put together by henry okah in sa

thats the only way i can string gej and the police's claims together
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2010
MaziUche0:

My people would have resorted to that act a long time ago after our defeat in Biafra. . . But we didn't. I am pretty sure we would not start now.

We have no reason to. Plus, there is no money to be made in that unlike kidnapping. (Forgive me my Igbo brothers)
Rotfl. . .I don't think it has anything to do with ibo generally,it's just that some desperate people are trying to push the blame on some innocent people even when they know the real terrorists anyways they are our president's brothers,hence they are untouchables.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by chamber2(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2010

We have no reason to.

GOOD POINT. WHY WOULD AN IGBO MAN WANT TO RESORT TO BOMBING? NO REASON TO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING. WE WERE MOLESTED AND KILLED DURING THE CIVIL WAR YET WE EMBRACED PEACE THEREAFTER.WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED TO THE BACK GROUND YET WE NEVER COMPLAINED. THE KIDNAPPING SAGA IS ONLY BUT A POLITICAL SHOWMANSHIP.THOSE WHO LOST DURING THE ELECTIONS/COURT JUST WANTED TO MAKE THE STATE UNGOVERNABLE FOR THOSE IN POWER.

WE THAT LIVE IN THESE STATES KNOW BETTER WHAT IS GOING ON. KIDNAPPING IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AND THE POLITICIANS KNOW IT.THAT IS Y  NONE OF THE KIDNAPPERS HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND WILL NEVER BE.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Fant(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2010
It is very unfortunate that due to some disappointment of the past, we no longer believe anything in this country.
The riddle here is, a group {MEND} is openly claiming responsibility for the attack against the government without any fear and instead of the government settling down to look into the issue, all they do is to defend the group- MEND- which openly claimed responsibility.
But wait a minute, is it that our govt have become so loose that anyone is allowed to do whatever rubbish he feels like doing?
However, GEJ is a wise man and i believe in his understanding. There may be some sense in his statement. It may be that MEND is just trying to get attention by foolishly claiming responsibility or is it that some politicians are hiding under the name MEND to carry out their wickedness but with the consent of MEND. Because i don't think This movement for the emancipation of the niger delta will still want to spoil things for their own son i,e GEJ and thereby making the emancipation to become void of illumination.
Please correct me if i am wrong but without insults because i hate the child-like attitude most of us display when mature minds are discussing.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by 1forall: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2010
Big shame, smh.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Osama10(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2010
Fant:

It is very unfortunate that due to some disappointment of the past, we no longer believe anything in this country.
The riddle here is, a group {MEND} is openly claiming responsibility for the attack against the government without any fear and instead of the government settling down to look into the issue, all they do is to defend the group- MEND- which openly claimed responsibility.
But wait a minute, is it that our govt have become so loose that anyone is allowed to do whatever rubbish he feels like doing?
However, GEJ is a wise man and i believe in his understanding. There may be some sense in his statement. It may be that MEND is just trying to get attention by foolishly claiming responsibility or is it that some politicians are hiding under the name MEND to carry out their wickedness but with the consent of MEND. Because i don't think This movement for the emancipation of the niger delta will still want to spoil things for their own son i,e GEJ and thereby making the emancipation to become void of illumination.
Please correct me if i am wrong but without insults because i hate the child-like attitude most of us display when mature minds are discussing.
I think GEJ was too quick to speak of who carried out the attack and all that.

The best thing for him would have been to allow the various security agencies and departments to do their job thoroughly in collaboration with the intelligence they got from both the UK/US before making a statement.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
Osama10:

I think GEJ was too quick to speak of who carried out the attack and all that.

The best thing for him would have been to allow the various security agencies and departments to do their job thoroughly in collaboration with the intelligence they got from both the UK/US before making a statement.

gives the lie to those who keep spamming this board with tales by moonlight about gej the cool calm collected methodical president
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
Fant:

However, GEJ is a wise man and i believe in his understanding. There may be some sense in his statement. It may be that MEND is just trying to get attention by foolishly claiming responsibility or is it that some politicians are hiding under the name MEND to carry out their wickedness but with the consent of MEND. Because i  don't think This movement for the emancipation of the niger delta will still want to spoil things for their own son i,e GEJ and thereby making the emancipation to become void of illumination.
It only shows that Jonathan is tribalistic.instead of him to deal with the matter as a national security issue,he decided to politicize it claiming it was some foreign militant group that cordinated the attack.This is exactly how Aguiyi Ironsi kept Nzeogwu and co from being prosecuted until a counter-coup occurred.I just hope Jonathan knows what he 's doing.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by okeyxyz(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
@chambers: pls stop typing in caps.
d govt seems to b talking thru thier backsides, & can't seem to organise their info. it's all here & there.
1st, d names Ben Jerry & Chima Orlu can't b trusted 2 b real, govt using idiots to play public relations.
the police spokesman says "bring shame & contempt on our president, " wen did he become campaigner for GEJ?
GEJ says okah & mend not reponsible, yet okah will go on trial for same or related allegations,
GEJ says "small terror group outside 9ja, " somebdy tell me, is that the name of the group or somperson?
b4 i forget, "mend denies placing explosive inside d venue of celebrations, " is dat all? y not deny d whole f, ing thing?
i dunno, is dis bad reporting or a govt in disarray?
talking thru their backsides.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by kulutempa: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
Fant:

Well Sir, the fly in the ointment is that Mr Henry Okah a leading MEND figure, has been arrested in South Africa and is due to appear in court tomorrow on charges of plotting the bombings,  Pray tell, if the bombing has nothing to do with MEND why is Mr Okah  in the dock in South African in connection with the matter.  Maybe our wise president should  tell the South Africans that they have got the wrong man.  Furthermore why would MEND consent to their name being used by politicians  if they don't want to spoil things for their son.  Surely a question for mature minds dont you think?
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by netotse(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
@oyb
so how would you rather GEJ handles the situation?
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
chamber2:

GOOD POINT. WHY WOULD AN IGBO MAN WANT TO RESORT TO BOMBING? NO REASON TO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING. WE WERE MOLESTED AND KILLED DURING THE CIVIL WAR YET WE EMBRACED PEACE THEREAFTER.WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED TO THE BACK GROUND YET WE NEVER COMPLAINED. THE KIDNAPPING SAGA IS ONLY BUT A POLITICAL SHOWMANSHIP.THOSE WHO LOST DURING THE ELECTIONS/COURT JUST WANTED TO MAKE THE STATE UNGOVERNABLE FOR THOSE IN POWER.

WE THAT LIVE IN THESE STATES KNOW BETTER WHAT IS GOING ON. KIDNAPPING IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AND THE POLITICIANS KNOW IT.THAT IS Y  NONE OF THE KIDNAPPERS HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND WILL NEVER BE.

It's obvious that Nigerians find it hard to differentiate people individually. All these tribal references sha.

Same questions we asked when that retarded Muslim boy tried to blow up a plane; "WHY WOULD A NIGERIAN WANT TO BLOW UP A PLANE?".

Ehrrm, your tribe does not totally make you who you are, ppl often live as individuals in a realistic world. Who knows, maybe Igbo boy had his own interest in mind or maybe he was paid to do so. Who knows, a Yoruba boy musta been his boss.

I doubt the story is complete. . . . more drama to come for election '11.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by netotse(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

It's obvious that Nigerians find it hard to differentiate people individually. All these tribal references sha.

Same questions we asked when that retarded Muslim boy tried to blow up a plane; "WHY WOULD A NIGERIAN WANT TO BLOW UP A PLANE?".

Ehrrm, your tribe does not totally make you who you are, ppl often live as individuals in a realistic world. Who knows, maybe Igbo boy had his own interest in mind or maybe he was paid to do so. Who knows, a Yoruba boy musta been his boss.

I doubt the story is complete. . . . more drama to come for election '11.
na why e dey pain me say them dey postpone this election o, we for don get am over with in january. . .now there's more time for all the nuisances we call leaders in nigeria to constitute a nuisance to humanity.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by mindurword(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2010
The two bad guys they should face the arm  of the law  Mr. president  Good job  within a short time .
It is our collective duty to stop criminals from destroying our fatherland. All citizens are reminded that they are obliged by the constitution to assist law enforcement agencies in the maintenance of law and order. And it is indeed a punishable offence to conceal or hide the identity or whereabouts of a wanted person.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Accuses PDP And AGF As Plotters Of His Trial / Twitter Challenge: Name A Project Initiated And Completed By Buhari And Win 150k / Pdp's Quest To Divide Northern Votes May Result In A Southern Surprise From Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.