Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings (5883 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / First University In Nigeria, Name And When Established? / Useless Journalism In Nigeria (Name and Shame) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by chamber2(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2010
I refuse to be deceived by the Nigerian govt.Alot of inconsistency. After a wk now we will never hear of this issue again and those affected by the blast will be left to rot alone.A govt that makes hasty conclusions can never be trusted.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2010
netotse:

na why e dey pain me say them dey postpone this election o, we for don get am over with in january. . .now there's more time for all the nuisances we call leaders in nigeria to constitute a nuisance to humanity.
Abi o, my brother.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by bidemi12(m): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2010
what a joke. authorities that cant even catch a local burglar. wuru wuru to the answer, as usual.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Beaf: 3:27am On Oct 04, 2010
okeyxyz:

@chambers: pls stop typing in caps.
d govt seems to b talking thru thier backsides, & can't seem to organise their info. it's all here & there.
1st, d names Ben Jerry & Chima Orlu can't b trusted 2 b real, govt using idiots to play public relations.
the police spokesman says "bring shame & contempt on our president, " wen did he become campaigner for GEJ?
GEJ says okah & mend not reponsible, yet okah will go on trial for same or related allegations,
GEJ says "small terror group outside 9ja, " somebdy tell me, is that the name of the group or somperson?
b4 i forget, "mend denies placing explosive inside d venue of celebrations, " is dat all? y not deny d whole f, ing thing?
i dunno, is dis bad reporting or a govt in disarray?
talking thru their backsides.

The bolded is totally untrue. Henry Okah is the ex-leader of MEND, he left MEND for exile in SA.
Henry Okah does not represent MEND.
The above is govts position.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Beaf: 3:36am On Oct 04, 2010
@oyb
For reasons best known to yourself, you spent a very good part of your time attacking me on the first page (to the extent it looked like the topic was about Beaf, rather than the serious issue of bombs at Eagle Square); for which you were rebuked by quite a few NLers. Somewhere along the line, the truth of govts position began to dawn on you and you shoved your foot in your mouth (as always) to come up with this;

lets see how this goes

theres a chima orlu on fb

http://www.facebook.com/people/Chima-Orlu/100000441501030

this is ben jessy

http://www.facebook.com/people/Ben-Jessy/692063392

so could these be our criminal masterminds - or have our police pulled names out of their asses and implicated some innocents

If all NL mods were as foolish and anal as yourself, there would be no NL today. Thank God, your gutter attitude is highly diluted.
Fcking donkey.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2010
Beaf:

@oyb
For reasons best known to yourself, you spent a very good part of your time attacking me on the first page (to the extent it looked like the topic was about Beaf, rather than the serious issue of bombs at Eagle Square); for which you were rebuked by quite a few NLers. Somewhere along the line, the truth of govts position began to dawn on you and you shoved your foot in your mouth (as always) to come up with this;

If all NL mods were as foolish and anal as yourself, there would be no NL today. Thank God, your gutter attitude is highly diluted.
Fcking donkey.

keep making a fool of yourself

i googled the names the police are bandying about and that is what i came up with

i noticed that a usual, you cannot refute anything i've pointed out, so u have resorted to your familiar desperate insults too hide your shame. carry go.

the issue is the crazy and stupi spins beaf is trying to put on this.

your favorite heroes mend and gej are big players in this shambles, and you somehow think you can pull the wool over our eyes.

you said it yourself 'mend are rearming at an alarming rate. so this could just be the vanguard of a fresh series of attacks.

gej is going to have many more opportunities to show leadership, and he is going to botch all of them

by the time this is over , your fingers will have worn out from the bs you will be tryng to post to defend gej and mends actions.

netotse:

@oyb
so how would you rather GEJ handles the situation?

in a competent way.

all he has done so far does not bode well for nigeria

in the past 24 hoirs he and his security apparatus have been flip flopping

theres also the issue i keeep raising

GEJ WAS AWARE OF THE BOMB THREAT BUT WENT ALONG WITH THE CELEBRATIONS WITHOUT WARNING THE NIGERIAN POPULACE

HE KNEW HE WOULD BE SAFE AS HE WAS SURROUNDED BY A SECURITY DETAIL WHO HAD NO DOUBT BEEN BRIEFED

THOSE EX PRESIDENTS WERE PROBABLY ALSO AWARE

BUT EVERYONE ELSE, THE NIGERIAN H IS SWORN TO PROTECT, THE ONES HE IS HYPOCRITICALY VISITNG IN HOSPITAL, ON YOUR OWN. IF MEND BLOWS THE BOMB, JUST TOO BAD WE DIDN'T GIVE YOU ADVANCE WARNING. THINK OF IT AS A SACRIFICE FOR YOUR COUNTRY

AND YOU WONDER WHY IN ONE OF THE TOPICS ORKAR EXPRESSES SHOCK.

A MEANINGLESS CELEBERATION IS MORE IMPORTANT TO GEJ AND CO THAN THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS

IF THIS WERE IN A SANE COUNTRY, SHAME WOULD HAVE FORCED HIM TO RESIGN
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Osama10(m): 5:37am On Oct 04, 2010
oyb:

i googled the names the police are bandying about and that is what i came up with

i noticed that a usual, you cannot refute anything i've pointed out, so u have resorted to your familiar desperate insults too hide your shame. carry go.

your favorite heroes mend and gej are big players in this shambles, and you somehow think you can pull the wool over our eyes.

you said it yourself 'mend are rearming at an alarming rate. so this could just be the vanguard of a fresh series of attacks.

gej is going to have many more opportunities to show leadership, and he is going to botch all of them

by the time this is over , your fingers will have worn out from the bs you will be tryng to post to defend gej and mends actions.

in a competent way.

GEJ WAS AWARE OF THE BOMB THREAT BUT WENT ALONG WITH THE CELEBRATIONS WITHOUT WARNING THE NIGERIAN POPULACE

HE KNEW HE WOULD BE SAFE AS HE WAS SURROUNDED BY A SECURITY DETAIL WHO HAD NO DOUBT BEEN BRIEFED

BUT EVERYONE ELSE, THE NIGERIAN H IS SWORN TO PROTECT, THE ONES HE IS HYPOCRITICALY VISITNG IN HOSPITAL, ON YOUR OWN. IF MEND BLOWS THE BOMB, JUST TOO BAD WE DIDN'T GIVE YOU ADVANCE WARNING. THINK OF IT AS A SACRIFICE FOR YOUR COUNTRY

A MEANINGLESS CELEBERATION IS MORE IMPORTANT TO GEJ AND CO THAN THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS

You want him to resign for who now?
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 04, 2010
Osama10:

You want him to resign for who now?

thats typical sit tight nigerian behavior, no matter how incompetent you are, keep sitting there.

and you lot have the gall to say gej is a breath of fresh air.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Beaf: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2010
oyb:

in a competent way.

The way you go on about "Beaf this, Beaf that" all over NL (even tho its obvious, I don't give a fck about you), if you were a babe, I would think you had a crush on me. You're just sick dude.

Even for a fool, you come up with an amazing amount of crap. Has it ever occurred to you, that Jonathans life was probably at stake? Do you know if the bombs that went off were the only ones? Do you really believe in your heart that you know the full story? Sadly, your answers wouldn't shock anyone.
If only you had a brain, I would advice you to think before you type, but you don't, so keep the dross flowing, NLers understand your mental limitations.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/329208_bomber1_jpg0dbecd841b1b61c2c742188ce1367dd7

can our resident phot anaylst of the eagle square pictures explain the odd details of this pic?

it is a single image, but is also clearly two pictures photoshopped together / a picture collage
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Beaf: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2010
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/329208_bomber1_jpg0dbecd841b1b61c2c742188ce1367dd7
can our resident phot anaylst of the eagle square pictures explain the odd details of this pic?

it is a single image, but is also clearly two pictures photoshopped together / a picture collage

If they aren't your family members, you have nothing to worry about how they are presented. Or are they?
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2010
Beaf:

The way you go on about "Beaf this, Beaf that" all over NL (even tho its obvious, I don't give a fck about you), if you were a babe, I would think you had a crush on me. You're just sick dude.

Even for a fool, you come up with an amazing amount of crap. Has it ever occurred to you, that Jonathans life was probably at stake? Do you know if the bombs that went off were the only ones? Do you really believe in your heart that you know the full story? Sadly, your answers wouldn't shock anyone.
If only you had a brain, I would advice you to think before you type, but you don't, so keep the dross flowing, NLers understand your mental limitations.

you keep highlighting the emptiness in your brain. what does  a responsible governement do if not raise an alarm, defuse the bombs and make an announcement warning its citizens to be careful

there are no pictures/evidence to indicate that the BOMB squad was on standby.

why else do we have only a pic of mopol poking round a wreck.

the more i think of it, the worse it gets, GEJ and co not only endangered nigerians, they endangered foreign dignitaries

as to your pathetic beaf this, beaf that

you are gej's self appointed spokesman

you have been spamming this board with stores about how he is the second coming. you are his representaive on nl

deal with it and stop whining like a beaten dog

if fashola fumbles tomorrow, people will call out babapupa to explain. if saraki fumbles, people will call out klayusuf and bisi oni

so if gej fails we will call on you, sadly like your hero, you are not up to the job
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2010
Beaf:

If they aren't your family members, you have nothing to worry about how they are presented. Or are they?

is it by force to highlight your stupidity?

the npf is presenting A PICTURE THAT IS CLEARLY DOCTORED AND WE SHOULD NOT RAISE EYEBROWS

DO YOU THINK THIS IS STANLINIST RUSSIA?
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Beaf: 5:56am On Oct 04, 2010
^
Again. Why should you worry about how they are presented if they aren't members of your family?

oyb:

you keep highlighting the emptiness in your brain. what does  a responsible governement do if not defuse the bombs and make a n announcement warning its citizens to be careful

as to your pathetic beaf this, beaf that

you are gej's self appointed spokesman

you have been spamming this board with stores about how he is the second coming. you are his representaive on nl

deal with it and stop whining like a beaten dog

if fashola fumbles tomorrow, people will call out babapupa to explain. if saraki fumbles, people will call out klayusuf and bisi oni

so if gej fails we will call on you, sadly like your hero, you are not up to the job

Take time to read what you have written above, then consider the topic and you will come to the inescapable conclusion that you sound mad.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2010
good to see i have at least beaten some modicum of sense into you

you are actually trying to be civil

or are you on your meds cheesy

none of your bizarre spamming of threads with " oyb hates the nd"
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Beaf: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2010
oyb:

good to see i have at least beaten some modicum of sense into you

you are actually trying to be civil

or are you on your meds cheesy

none of your bizarre spamming of threads with " oyb hates the nd"

shocked shocked shocked
In other words, I am correct that you are mad? You actually think thats a compliment?
I've always said the the degree of knock-kneed !diocy that emanates from you is absolutely intriguing! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by dexmond: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2010
[size=14pt]AHHHH NIGERIAN POLICE! THOSE NAMES ARE REALLY MADE UP. OUR "HARD-WORKING" POLICE FORCE, PLEASE DON'T GO AND ACCUSE SOME INNOCENT INMATES SERVING OUT THEIR JAIL TERM. DID YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE CASE OF THAT ASSASSINATED JOURNALIST, THE POLICE WENT AND BROUGHT TWO GUYS WITH A LAPTOP AND A BLACKBERRY AND PARADED THEM TO JOURNALISTS. GUESS WHAT, THE FRIENDS OF THE SLAIN JOURNALIST SAID THE LAPTOP AND THE BLACKBERRY WAS NOT THEIR COLLEAGUES' .  HOW DID THE POLICE END UP WITH THOSE TWO GUYS?[/size]
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by superboi(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2010
well oyb past the eagle square area earlier that morning to play soccer(about 7 am) and saw the police bomb squad clearly around the area, i drove past that area about 30-35 mins before the bombs exploded and actually commented to the person i was with that security seem to be a little extra alter like something was about to happen. my guys who left the field after me and saw the incident happen told me that immediatly the first bomb went off nobody died but they was a mad rush by the public to the scene which the security agents had problem control it was a second but that actually did all the human carnage,
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Beaf: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2010
superboi:

well oyb past the eagle square area earlier that morning to play soccer(about 7 am) and saw the police bomb squad clearly around the area, i drove past that area about 30-35 mins before the bombs exploded and actually commented to the person i was with that security seem to be a little extra alter like something was about to happen. my guys who left the field after me and saw the incident happen told me that immediatly the first bomb went off nobody died but they was a mad rush by the public to the scene which the security agents had problem control it was a second but that actually did all the human carnage,

This is the same story all news outlets are carrying. Something needs to be done to curb our stop and stare attitude as concerns certain types of incident. There needs to be a lot of public education, but this is an area that has been largely neglected, even as Nigeria has steadily fallen into decay over the years.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by 9ijaMan: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2010
Taking a closer look at the facebook pages, while Chima Orlu can be easily concluded to be a Nigerian, Mr. Ben Jessy is almost certainly not Nigerian. None of the two pictures presented by the NPF matches that of the profile pix of Ben Jessy.

Our Facebook president has gone to FB to fish out the bombing culprits. I will not be surprised if the listed friends of Ben Jessy and Chima Orlu (on FB) are also listed as accomplices by the NPF. This is really hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by princekevo(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2010

Man, na wa for youoooo. If they did not go ahead with the celebration, how could they justify the embezzlement of N10billion which part of was already coolling off in an offshore accounts.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2010
princekevo:

Man, na wa for youoooo. If they did not go ahead with the celebration, how could they justify the embezzlement of N10billion which part of was already coolling off in an offshore accounts.

bros u don miss am

na 17billion
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by princekevo(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2010
oyb:

bros u don miss am

na 17billion

Oh really? I thought they said our Messiah finally slashed it to 10Billion. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by 9ijaMan: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2010
You forgot to add the almost 20 billion his wife spent on 2 million bags of rice o!
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by bisiaet: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2010
I have read over and over what some poster in the house has said but still can't figure out what so many posters are trying to say for goodness sake. Though it is agreed that our policemen might just cooked up a names to show their ineffectiveness but fellow posters is this act of bombing a guud thing? Some posters left the fact for us all to condemn it and they just statrted talking of GEJ this GEJ that please a able reasonable Nigeria "is bombing an answer to ambition or an answer to a demand? I am so ashame of some of the posters in the house to be honest.[/b]A bastard of non existing generation took a bomb from whoever sent him to go and destroyed and kill his fellow country men and he did went to do the bombing and the person who send him is sitting in his house smilling while your own brother innocent are killed for just no reason offence they did not committed and some are here talking GEJ this GEJ that what a shame.

[b]MEND or no mend I dont bloody give a f u c k in fact to hell with them. I dont want to know or care what they stand for or fighting for damn them and whoever desires in his heart to kill innocent Nigeria to hell with them all.

I think Nigeria need physical and spiritual DNA to identify bastards amongs us Nigeria because an old adage says
"A peaceful home is peaceful because the bastard in the house has not grown yet" I can see the true bastards in Nigeria as grown now to a full men and we can see their seed because I can not imagine someone telling me to go ruin my own father's house or to destroy my own land and he is in his own house or land enjoying this is madness a true trait of a bastards in a house of Nigeria It is a shame!!!
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by jamace(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2010
Please read and act:

“The Nigeria Police regrets the inconveniences caused owners of those trapped vehicles and the users of those roads.

Also, an arrest has been made by the Police in connection with the incident. Police detectives are currently hunting for another two Nigerian citizens suspected to be the masterminds of the evil plot. Their names are: 1. CHIMA ORLU, (MALE) and 2. BEN JESSY (MALE) And I have attached their photographs for easier identification.

By this release, they are declared wanted by the Nigeria Police, and are hereby requested to come forward and clear their names. Any person who sees them or knows their whereabouts is requested to kindly report to the nearest Police Station anywhere in the Federation of Nigeria, or abroad, or call or send SMS to the following telephone numbers: 1. 08033225-349; 2. 0806-2700-000 ; and 3. 0803-8305-707

“Finally, I wish to call on all citizens that the thought and act of bombing any part of this country amounts to a declaration of war against Nigeria . It is our collective duty to stop criminals from destroying our fatherland.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by sizzlers(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2010
princekevo:

Oh really? I thought they said our Messiah finally slashed it to 10Billion.  shocked shocked shocked
who said
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by cold(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
In the space of 48hrs 1 person has been arrested & two other fictitious persons declared wanted :When did Nigerian law enforcement agents become so efficient.Countless high profile murders have gone unsolved,in spite of the spate of kidnappings not one suspect has been caught yet,what about the extremists that go on wanton destruction and senseless killings in the name of religion;how many have been caught and successfully prosecuted?

Besides how did they come about these names & the faces attached to it,do we have a fingerprint or photo database in the country?Are we not talking about the same police force that can't solve a crossword puzzle let alone a serious crime as car bombs going off in the nation's capital.
The whole thing is just ludicrous
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by 9ijaMan: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
cold:

In the space of 48hrs 1 person has been arrested & two other fictitious persons declared wanted  :When did Nigerian law enforcement agents become so efficient.Countless high profile murders have gone unsolved,in spite of the spate of kidnappings not one suspect has been caught yet,what about the extremists that go on wanton destruction and senseless killings in the name of religion;how many have been caught and successfully prosecuted?

Besides how did they come about these names & the faces attached to it,do we have a fingerprint or photo database in the country?Are we not talking about the same police force that can't solve a crossword puzzle let alone a serious crime as car bombs going off in the nation's capital.
The whole thing is just ludicrous

Don't forget we have a facebook president. The two wanted suspects are also on FB. Interestingly, one of them seems not to be a Nigerian. I suppose the NPF now goes on FB to look for potential and actual bombers. I just can't stop laughing at the follies of this government.
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
maybe be gej will post on their wall - you demons the Fg is coming to get you angry angry angry
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by anonimi: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Police In Nigeria Name 2 Suspects In The Dual Car Bombings by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
@OYB: You are my man any day! very brilliant! Am glad some people are beginning to see what av been saying for long. GEJ is not the man to lead this country to greatness. People will ask who then? Well time will tell.

Thanks a lot for putting that STU-PID BUF-FOON CALLED BEEF beaf were he belongs: the butchers table.

@Beaf
Very soon you will get tired of defending your empty brained, double talking president. Stupid tout!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Fayemi & Wife Spent N100m On Their Bedrooms – Fayose's Aide Claims / Breaking News : Sen. Magnus Abey Appointed Dg Namada. By President Buhari. / Happy Independent: What Are We Doing In Our Own Way To Make Nigeria Better.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.