Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (47443 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by cr7lomo: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
SMH....most women reason somehow sha... They reason like retar.ded kids... While some men are just like animals...how can a right thinking man do this stuff

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Madarikan to sure!
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by gambia(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Iranu
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by egojiokwu(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing your daughter to look for a man for you.
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by TreasuredGlory: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cumtroller:

T
Afonja’s are sexually reckless and restless. Their women can Fvck for a loaf of agege bread while their men can drill any disease infested kpekus without helmet.

Tufia, Ndi Ara!!!
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is the kind of atrocity that happens mostly among Afonja people...

imagine one man lashing mother and daughter.......

The dauhter"s child is a grandchild and also the step-child of the mother....

tufiakwa!!!
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Mizwisdom(f): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
The guy is being passed up and down like tissue paper, some men lack self-worth

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by EmperorKpee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
I like her. She's not the stingy type. That's a potentially generous client
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by sulasa07(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankleesehi:
A lady reveals how her daughter hooked her up with a man she dated and slept with, and now they both have kids for him

According to the post shared by a Facebook user Shola Jordan Adeoye.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/daughter-hook-her-mother-up-with-same.html?m=1

I'm sure d daughter is still wanking her now step father
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nack one, collect one free.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Icon79(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
End time children.

O pari

chii8:
The daughter is so mean...
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
That man has enjoyed very tough meat.
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by TMemos: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

This is the kind of atrocity that happens mostly among Afonja people...

imagine one man lashing mother and daughter.......

The dauhter"s child is a grandchild and also the step-child of the mother....

tufiakwa!!!

Nemesis reportedly caught up with a woman and her daughter who tried to outsmart each other in their illicit relationship with the same man as they went into fisticuffs on Wednesday in the lover-boy’s apartment at Nkutaku Layout in Okpoko, a suburb in Ogbaru local government area of Anambra state.

Orient Weekend gathered that the man, who is in his early 30s, is a boy friend to the woman and usually patronize her restaurant at Ochanja market, near Onitsha where her daughter also assist her mother to attend to customers.

According to a neighbor who had been following the dramatic battle for the lover boy, trouble started when the young lady in her early twenties began to succumb to love advances from the friendly customer simply identified as ‘Oga Dubai’. “She did not know that her mother and Oga Dubai were already dating secretly before he decided to switch to her”, the source who did not want his name mentioned, said.

He continued:

“The mother kept her calm initially thinking that it was mere friendly play. But, trouble started when on one of the man’s visit to the restaurant, the daughter rushed to him and embraced and kissed him.

Angered by her daughter’s provocative action, the mother warned her to behave herself in a good manner, but the daughter fired back that she was old enough to choose whom to love and that she love Oga Dubai and would like to marry him if he eventually propose to her. After a brief exchange of words, the duo kept their cool and went home as if nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by ngwababe(f): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
This life ehhhh...
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
The guy is being passed up and down like tissue paper, some men lack self-worth
Sharap there, pr!ck no dey form dignity

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by anonymous1759(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by letitrainnow(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm ... what can I say?
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by etrouble: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cumtroller:

Afonja’s are sexually reckless and restless. Their women can Fvck for a loaf of agege bread while their men can drill any disease infested kpekus without helmet.

Tufia, Ndi Ara!!!

This one is an unfortunate child from a broken home.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Mizwisdom(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
pr!ck no dey form dignity

I agree, that's why I said the guy is being passed around like tissue, he's got no worth, anybody can use his sperm, tufia!!
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Archcele(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
yoruba people, NA DEM
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I agree, that's why I said the guy is being passed around like tissue, he's got no worth, anybody can use his sperm, tufia!!
If the Mum is fine and the daughter too is fine and they are both consenting, pr!ck doesn't discriminate; biblically it's wrong though, but who am I to force my beliefs on others?
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol chop daughter finish use mama do jara LMAO
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by dingbang(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
herakles:

as in eh! grin
I apologise for my rude approach bro.
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by hagisolo: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
for real or friction as I see no reason d daughter will pass a man he had a fling with to her mother in which she also had a child with, no possible and if possible , both mother n child need .................. grin
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by stevlan890: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
l agree
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by principal21(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Daughter from hell!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.