Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Maid (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Maid (part 1) (1740 Views)

Arrogant Maid Episode 1 / The Maid (part 3) / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Maid (part 1) by Sezioha(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2019
As I entered the parlour, I sensed tension almost immediately. She sat at the edge of the three colourful cushions. He sat in one of the other two facing her. A blank expression was written on his face.

“Bastard,” I muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes at him for an instant and wondering if his mother saw me. I sat down on the empty seat next to him. His familiar fragrance of peach and strawberry hit me. How had I managed to be so crazy around his cologne? To be so jealous and possessive over someone who was never mine?

These begging questions took my mind back to how it all started.

“What’s going on between you both?” her question threw me out of my necessitated reverie. I landed back to the spot of present reality and realized too late why we had been summoned!

“Does she know?” I wondered.

“Precious, I want to know….. how did these all happen?” the sound of my name made me take in forced breath.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/15/the-maid-part-1/

Re: The Maid (part 1) by Ann2012(f): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Following
Re: The Maid (part 1) by Sezioha(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / The Interview (A Short Story) / The President Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.