Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Maid (part 3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Maid (part 3) (1439 Views)

The Royal Maid Episode 1 / Arrogant Maid Episode 1 / The Maid (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Maid (part 3) by Sezioha(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
“You can’t turn me on and off whenever you please,” he shot at me, making his way to the zipper of his trousers. He was stark naked in an instant.

What did that mean anyway? What did it mean to turn him off and on? I had no idea what he was going on about.

I was afraid to look at him… a naked boy… and I was in his room, fidgeting like jelly! I was in a compromised place, I realized, sadly.

The rest of what happened, you can imagine for yourselves, but I did struggle and scream and shouted but no one came to my aid.

I remember him carrying me back to my room, cleaning me up and telling me how much he loved me. I also recall him asking me not to relate what had happened and that it was to stay between us two. I felt weak… I couldn’t cry anymore. I couldn’t do nothing.

I was in that place of guilt where the ticket of redemption was been torn, into pieces. There was no coming back from this, I was sure.

Yesterday, I was a virgin maid with red roses round my head but today I was nothing. Not a glory anymore to my name. I was no longer a blooming flower and I was still a maid—his maid.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/17/the-maid-part-3/

Re: The Maid (part 3) by Ann2012(f): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Part 2 nko
Re: The Maid (part 3) by Sezioha(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Killer / The Earth Is Shrinking: The Wrath Of The Earth / Can U Do Intellectual intimacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.