Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) (25073 Views)

Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos / Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
If I swear for Ambode ehn, I swear it will catch him undecided
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Jinad50: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
The road depicts how dirty the minds of our leaders are.

Sometimes I wonder why I was born in this direction of the equator.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by lilachiever(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is where I was bred and brought up, this road was very OK before the govt decided to carry out their so called expansion project leaving the road worst off after destroying lots of properties that'll amount to billions of naira (you can check old Google map photos for previous pictures of the road) ... Nigerian govt is the worse of all. #spit

4 Likes

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Jinad50: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
hakeem4:
It’s wet season so it would be difficult for construction of roads
Bridges and other heavy infrastructures are built across the ocean.

Raining season isn't an hindrance.

1 Like

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Canadanow: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lenadiva:
River's State under attack as armed men stormed OZUOBA POLICE STATION
There father!!! E no go better for all of them and their corpses sef. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Canadanow:
If this no reach front page, I no go chop till next year.. grin grin
Please who has money he/she isn't using? Please help my career ooo...na business me wan do, or travel out. I don't need money for food.
And if you have anyone that needs a kidney, am O+, available any day, any time.
For those of you waiting to advice me, what gave you the assurance you won't die before me even with one kidney.
Life itself is a risk. What's the essence of having two good kidneys and living in poverty and you are thanking God for the gift of life. Which life Oga, shey the life wey u sef go soon die of depression. Na money ritual I can't do and I no fit carry gun but any other thing, I can do to get cash.
Who doesn't want to wake up and see millions in his bank account. Am tired of seeing 3k as my balance everyday.

There's no other comic relief site on planet earth except nairaland.
Money that they aren't using? Seriously? Like scrap money? Please let me know when you find them.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm! na wao
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Jinad50: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how is this the worst place/road on earth.. you need to move around...just exaggerating upandawn...nansense
It might be an exaggeration, but he isn't far from the truth.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oooops shocked shocked
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by blackslayer: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Even animals don't live in such conditions!! I rest my case!!!

1 Like

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by CID: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Its very pathetic

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ambode is a disaster to Lagos angry
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by m140(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sanwo work Don dey ground
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Canadanow: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

There's no other comic relief site on planet earth except nairaland.
Money that they aren't using? Seriously? Like scrap money? Please let me know when you find them.
grin grin

Bro, some people get some money in their account they are just saving for nothing...I just dey always imagine those people buying cars worth 50M upwards... Why can't I be borrowed just 5M outta it and watch me return the cash to you in multiple folds. grin grin
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by tosinornottosin: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
dazzlingd:
Seun Lalasticlala , mods pls help push to fp.....this road need serious attention
and if its gets to the FP, will that make the government to act. Shior
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by OnyeFely: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Come to Iyana Ejigbo in Lagos, the place has collected totally. Lagos is in the worst condition ever.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Feyang: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please nairalanda I need 3 k today very urgent this is my account no 0013539273 gtbank thanks
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by promotervickky(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Canadanow:
If this no reach front page, I no go chop till next year.. grin grin
Please who has money he/she isn't using? Please help my career ooo...na business me wan do, or travel out. I don't need money for food.
And if you have anyone that needs a kidney, am O+, available any day, any time.
For those of you waiting to advice me, what gave you the assurance you won't die before me even with one kidney.
Life itself is a risk. What's the essence of having two good kidneys and living in poverty and you are thanking God for the gift of life. Which life Oga, shey the life wey u sef go soon die of depression. Na money ritual I can't do and I no fit carry gun but any other thing, I can do to get cash.
Who doesn't want to wake up and see millions in his bank account. Am tired of seeing 3k as my balance everyday.
This country don turn to another thing, my greatgrandma told my grandma sey Naija go better, my grandmother said thesame thing to my mum, my mum just left my room saying thesame thing now, please...me go tell my pickin sey... OMO, JAPA!!!

After selling your kidney, what will you do with the money
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
For the tribal bastards, you people should know that bad roads is nationwide distributed irrespective of the region... Nigeria is fvcked!!!! angry angry angry
why so defensive, no one mentioned any tribe grin, one nigeria bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by macello4(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
over hype Lagos, such a disgusting site for eye to behold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by SammyTJack: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
[waow,
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
151487made:
That road was good before until they came up with expansion of road idea.
Sanwolu, i no u no someone that no someone and that person also no someone that reads nairaland on a daily basis...please dey nid ur help at isawo road.

Why didn't you post all these pictures on Sanwo-Olu Twitter handle and also on Buhari's too
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jinad50:
Bridges and other heavy infrastructures are built across the ocean.

Raining season isn't an hindrance.
I never said it’s impossible, I said it would be difficult
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
They have the VP and the Speaker. Why are they complaining?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nobody should come here to post stupid 100days in office if work is not resumed on this road.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by LZAA: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
For the tribal bastards, you people should know that bad roads is nationwide distributed irrespective of the region... Nigeria is fvcked!!!! angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin
You cant see this kind of roads in enugu grin
Igbo amaka
Cc immhotep sarrki
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Jinad50: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
hakeem4:
I never said it’s impossible, I said it would be difficult
I never said it impossible either.

I am saying it wouldn't be difficult as u claim.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
ednut1:

My former boss at a bank said the most expensive slum in the world is lagos

Slum boss. Did you ask him !why he chose to live in the worst slum?
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Basher8583: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Holocene:
This is sickening. You budget money for a road, move in contractors and equipment, then abandon it leaving ot worse than it was. What kind of mind do our rulers have sef.

These ain't leaders but rulers cos they are all about their own personal agenda which is money making.

I weep for the black race in Africa.

Spot on bro. Your eye clear well well.
This was what started the fight with Ambode who was awarding contacts to his goons while they abandoned it after collecting the money. The story long sha but that was why he was booted out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaos At Jos Airport: Passengers Block Arik Air Flight From Taking Off / Car Crashes Into A Canal In Ikorodu (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Man To Death In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.