Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) (25192 Views)

Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos / Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
nokatakata:
meanwhile some cursed animals said ambode performed. this and the ojo road na part of the performance.

Hope you aren't one
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Really unsafe and unhygienic for people to be living in these conditions.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
dazzlingd:
sad
dazzlingd:
i nor get liver to live in diz croc infested brown wota.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Canadanow:

Bro, some people get some money in their account they are just saving for nothing...I just dey always imagine those people buying cars worth 50M upwards... Why can't I be borrowed just 5M outta it and watch me return the cash to you in multiple folds. grin grin

You're right bro.
My people talk one proverb say person whe see palm kernel no come see basket whe e go take pack am. Na people whe no sabi wetin palm kernel resemble na them dey get plenty basket for house.

Na God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
tosinornottosin:
and if its gets to the FP, will that make the government to act. Shior

There's something about creating awareness, it can get to the notice of the necessary authorities.

In case u know anybody that knows anybody in Sanwo Olu s government, pls don't hesitate to inform them... People are suffering, businesses are suffering.. People's properties were sacrificed for that road and yet abandoned....some haven't been compensated.

It only shows the kind of government we have
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by newinventions: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
I live in this Isawo area. Come to think of it that the people of Ikorodu gave Sanwolu and APC the second highest vote. See what they are faced with. People are getting poorer by the day in this area because this road. Life is becoming unbearable.

Eko don baje finish since yesterday.

I visit the mechanic village every week due to bad road. Most times we pack our cars to board a bike.

Just imagine a place like this is exist Lagos State.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by bilulu(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
For the tribal bastards, you people should know that bad roads is nationwide distributed irrespective of the region... Nigeria is fvcked!!!! angry angry angry
e don reach ur region Now "bad road is nationwide" but if happens elsewhere you will be shouting upandan
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Omofranca(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
ednut1:
My former boss at a bank said the most expensive slum in the world is lagos

Oh yes! Wouldn't surprise me too if that same boss' bank's headquarters is in Lagos;Reminds me of the anecdote of the oyinbo man years ago who famously claimed that Nigerians live in trees and he was given the coolest reply that his country's embassy in Nigeria was in the tallest tree grin
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
The handiwork of ex-governor Ambode. He abandoned project like this at Isawo and Igbogbo. After demolishing people's houses nothing has been done to complete these projects. Gov. Ambode would go done as a governor that performed woefully in Lagos.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Bbbwings: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Which place come good for lagos sef
Glorified slum
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
151487made:
Bros na ambode started liverpool project wey e no fit finish oooo.
Tinubu was the reason the road was abandoned. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
As Seen Online:
This is Odogunyan Junior and Senior Grammar School after yesterday's downpour.

The Zumratul Islamiyah Primary School beside the secondary school was also flooded.

The three public schools are located at the junction leading to the Ikorodu Industrial Estate, Odogunyan bus stop, along Ikorodu - Sagamu.

The situation is worst today. Many stationery, instructional items and other facilities are now damaged.

Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Brainardc(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Isawo road used to be good those yester years......hmmmm
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Originalsly:

Slum boss. Did you ask him !why he chose to live in the worst slum?
well the estate he stays has 24hours light and his salary was in millions. So he is not suffering the effects
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by slimshed09(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
As u guys are busy commenting on how bad Isawo road is, pls don't forget to get a landed property at Ikorodu.....

INVEST In REAL Estate!!

PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE, MAYA IKORODU

Precious peace Estate welcome you to the world of possibility with it's unique features you can rarely find around.

Location: Maya Ikorodu, Less than 10 minutes drive from Lagos State Polytechnic

Title: Gazette

Sizes and Prices
Classic Prototype Plot
Size: 250sqm
Price: NGN1,000,000

Standard Prototype Plot
Size: 350sqm
Price: NGN1,800,000

Luxury Plot
Size: 450sqm
Price: NGN2,500,000

Features
- 24/7 Security
- Gate House & Good Drainage
- Electricity
- Road Network
- Different Plot Sizes
- And many more

For more information and enquiry, Call or Chat with 07033738449
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Canadanow:
If this no reach front page, I no go chop till next year.. grin grin
Please who has money he/she isn't using? Please help my career ooo...na business me wan do, or travel out. I don't need money for food.
And if you have anyone that needs a kidney, am O+, available any day, any time.
For those of you waiting to advice me, what gave you the assurance you won't die before me even with one kidney.
Life itself is a risk. What's the essence of having two good kidneys and living in poverty and you are thanking God for the gift of life. Which life Oga, shey the life wey u sef go soon die of depression. Na money ritual I can't do and I no fit carry gun but any other thing, I can do to get cash.
Who doesn't want to wake up and see millions in his bank account. Am tired of seeing 3k as my balance everyday.
This country don turn to another thing, my greatgrandma told my grandma sey Naija go better, my grandmother said thesame thing to my mum, my mum just left my room saying thesame thing now, please...me go tell my pickin sey... OMO, JAPA!!!

Do you drink?
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigerians deserve whatever they are suffering from. When one criticises the baboonic leaders, the cretinous followers will go ballistic and tribalistic in their defence. Even in "highbrow" areas like Victoria Island and Lekki, the roads are f**king horrible! Tomorrow, someone will blame a white man for blacks' underdevelopment.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Canadanow: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Do you drink?

Never... And I don't smoke at all...
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by abbiboy: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Transporters will hijack the situation n bleed hell out of this poor struggling Nigerians that deserve a beta life,d worst legacy of ambode.
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Canadanow: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
promotervickky:

After selling your kidney, what will you do with the money
Travel outta the country first. If that doesn't work, I will invest in a business I know will rake in money for me weekly. It's what am doing, the capital is just the problem. So bro, I get better plan coz I neither smoke nor drink and I no like women but I love money... Just seeing money in my account makes me happy
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by promotervickky(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Canadanow:

Travel outta the country first. If that doesn't work, I will invest in a business I know will rake in money for me weekly. It's what am doing, the capital is just the problem. So bro, I get better plan coz I neither smoke nor drink and I no like women but I love money... Just seeing money in my account makes me happy

You are already been controlled by money, and that is what is pushing you to uncertainties. You must listen and begin to find your place with God. I don't know why I am talking like this, but I feel you are putting yourself in danger, it is not clear what it will be, but it is not good
It is never easy when there's no one to help you.
What brings this scenario in life is because we try to do everything without God, and this is called anywhere belle face. I know you can't take it anymore but should you put your life at risk all because you want to make it? I am a hustler, I dey the street, street no easy but I have a backup who I trust to see me through.
And one other thing, leave this your traveling out. Who told you this country is 100 percent not able to make you rich, do you know how much people make from Nigeria daily? Even the people who have left and abandoned this country have investments here that they are using to survive there.
Final thing
Once we remove God in the equation, it is hopeless
If I had more than 50million in my account I would relentlessly give you something to start with even if I don't know you. But since I don't have this little advice is what I have.
I just prayed for you now
Re: Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) by Canadanow: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2019
promotervickky:

You are already been controlled by money, and that is what is pushing you to uncertainties. You must listen and begin to find your place with God. I don't know why I am talking like this, but I feel you are putting yourself in danger, it is not clear what it will be, but it is not good
It is never easy when there's no one to help you.
What brings this scenario in life is because we try to do everything without God, and this is called anywhere belle face. I know you can't take it anymore but should you put your life at risk all because you want to make it? I am a hustler, I dey the street, street no easy but I have a backup who I trust to see me through.
And one other thing, leave this your traveling out. Who told you this country is 100 percent not able to make you rich, do you know how much people make from Nigeria daily? Even the people who have left and abandoned this country have investments here that they are using to survive there.
Final thing
Once we remove God in the equation, it is hopeless
If I had more than 50million in my account I would relentlessly give you something to start with even if I don't know you. But since I don't have this little advice is what I have.
I just prayed for you now

Thanks alot bro. This goes a long way though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Be Wary Of Northern Cyprus: FG Issues Travel Advisory For Nigerians / The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.