Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman (462 Views)

Can U Work Under Your Best Friend? / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
would you rather work under a man or woman, kindly state your reason(s)
Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by AntiWailer: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Makes no difference for me.

My job has nothing to do with your balls or breast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by ThankGod001(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
SORRY TO DERAIL embarassed

PLS CHECK OUT MY THREAD TO GET FREE AIRTIME

https://www.nairaland.com/5243630/free-200-naira-get-here
Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by mikedeji10(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
It makes no difference...this is African mindset...this is y d white are far off than we

5 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by okirewaju(f): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
I don't mind any but if I must choose, a male preferable

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price
Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by thesicilian: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
I feel more comfortable on top of woman. But under isn't that bad either. grin
Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Man everyday everytime. The latter are usually power drunk. Intoxicated if you prefer. They don't like themselves talk of us.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by tee59(f): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Women are really complicated to deal with unlike the men counterpart. But sexual advances from men makes me to prefer female instead.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by zum19: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
I have worked for both sexes and I can tell you that there's a huge difference. I prefer to work for a man my dear, women get plenty wahala.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Work Under A Man Or Woman by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
I prefer working with women. I have never had any bad experiences. Young women who head organizations are usually strict, don't take bribe, etc, that's why people may say women are bad leaders, or too harsh. Am scared working with men cuz of sexual harrassment. Most men flirt with young gals in the work environment, take bribes more, and are jovial, these attributes makes people feel men lead better, and are more easygoing. Women to me, are cool to work with, I have not had issues before working with a woman.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Nigeria / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Made Him Take Care Of Another Man's Unborn Chil / “Never Marry An Over Religious Woman” Social Media Activist Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.