Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" (58864 Views)

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel / Mace Theft: National Assembly Committee Summons Omo-Agege, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by wingmanII: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

I know you guys can't make your point without insult, it's in your DNA.

Dino that invaded arrest, assaulted police officers and turned to monkey. Same Dino that fought in the house of rep during Dimeji Bankole speakership is your role model.

The same Dino abused and assaulted a female senator is still your hero, well where you come from you people don't regard women.

Hypocrite the reason other Nigerians don't take you guys serious.

He was equally your hero when he decamped to APC and was rabidly anti GEJ. Stinking hypocrites!

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by gameboyo: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
alsudan:
If the Supreme Court sacks the mace thief, be sure the Senate will be needing a new mace.

And He'll be sack
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by BuhariAdvocate: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Inflexibility is the hallmark of the Tiny Mind.
Stop being asshole and be the version of your own dont say what people are saying just Because you want to be noted. Nobody above mistake already I have corrected the error.
You're the best at all you do and all you do is make people hate you.
Livefreeordieha:
ur English na mosquito coil����

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by kitaatita: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
lastmessenger:
but he didn't lie. Omo agege stole the mace.

Omo - Agege has denied involvement in the made theft and Police investigation has not concluded that he stole a thing.

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by GreenOil(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
[/color][color=#006600]
KenOne:
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.
rubbish talk
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Btruth: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Do you have anything to back your claims I'm rally willingly to help.
I'll suggest that anyone with such help request should go through the moderators so that they can help verify and approved such donations. "Awon enia buruku, won ti baa eniyan rere je".

A lot of people are wiling ready to help.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Max8: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
I laugh when the TARZAN BOY Dino Melaye fool his gullible followers,Nigerians forget so easily that this same Dino was suspended for 1 whole year in the house of Representatives in June 2010, for fighting on the floor of the house, He is here shading Omo Agege, This Dino guy is a bloody cameleon and a treacherous theatrics comedian calling kettle black,attached below is picture evidence after the fight

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by BuhariAdvocate: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
And the account was created yesterday.
Btruth:
I'll suggest that anyone with such help request should go through the moderators so that they can help verify and approved such donations. "Awon enia buruku, won ti baa eniyan rere je".

A lot of people are wiling ready to help.

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by subcbouy: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
ednut1:
Its shameful being a nigerian
You can try Canadian PR
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
subcbouy:
You can try Canadian PR
am on it. angry
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by subcbouy: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:
I laugh when the TARZAN BOY Dino Melaye fool his gullible followers,Nigerians forget so easily that this same Dino was suspended for 1 whole year in the house of Representatives in June 2010, for fighting on the floor of the house, He is here shading Omo Agege, This Dino guy is a bloody cameleon and a treacherous theatrics comedian calling kettle black,attached below is picture evidence after the fight
We have enough gullible fellas from yeast

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by subcbouy: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
ednut1:
am on it. angry
no beef! Decamping is allowed
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by EqUalJustice: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously be deal with in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.

Since Saraki is no more in the house, Dino is already planning to leave the Senate once he wins the Kogi Gubernatorial election. And once he is a governor, immunity will protect him from all these corruption allegation/persecution or frustration in the Senate.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Pavarottii(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously be deal with in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.
And u say we are in a democracy?
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by nelcliff(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You must be last muku in d town.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Max8: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Max8:
subcbouy:
We have enough gullible fellas from yeast

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by gadafi74: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
This idiot rogue callled Dino Melaye is laughing stupidly like the IGBO people of Nigeria...

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by 24SEVEN: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Katenavas:
IF YOU SEE ANY BET,SEX OR SPAM STUFF ANYWHERE ON NAIRALAND follow this step to remove it....click report, press 9 and submit...let's make NAIRALAND spam free....please share to info others

Is it not Ironical and somewhat hypocritical that someone who loves SEX will be complaining about SEX SPARM?
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by ijoba22(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.
your level of reasoning is very shallow, dino has certificate and that is libel while omo ole or agege steal our mace in d 8th assembly. The record and footage of the raid is available
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

How did he ridicule the senate?
Is there any crime in depicting reality in a comical way
The report indicting omo agbero-agege as a mace thief is there in the senate so no ridicule in this matter.
Try and get understanding of issues abeg
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by konfused: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

Dino that invaded arrest, assaulted police officers and turned to monkey. Same Dino that fought in the house of rep during Dimeji Bankole speakership is your role model.

The same Dino abused and assaulted a female senator is still your hero, well where you come from you people don't regard women.

I think you are the one behind the moniker BuhariAdvocate... It is obvious from the way you write.

Biko how did Dino "invaded arrest"

What exactly do you mean by 'Hypocrite the reason other Nigerians don't take you guys serious"
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Btruth: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
And the account was created yesterday.
hummmm!
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Optionalx: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

It doesn’t take away from the facts as per what Dino said...
Again Dino was also shamed - at least by you- in the events you catalogued...
Condemn what is bad no matter the side...
Unless you’re benefiting personally from supporting a side...
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Inflexibility is the hallmark of the Tiny Mind.
Stop being asshole and be the version of your own dont say what people are saying just Because you want to be noted. Nobody above mistake already I have corrected the error.
You're the best at all you do and all you do is make people hate you.
ahahahah guy man... If u hating me or ur likes is the reason for kidnappings, democracy rape, boko haram, child trafficking etc I would gladly apologize but as ur hate is inconsequential so is ur miserable opinions and life..

Thank you...

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by MrgudK(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

Just occupied space to write rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Ikpongiton: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

all this ranting because the truth has been said?any nation that hate the truth is a corrupt nation
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Sammyblaq(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Sammyblaq(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
gadafi74:
This idiot rogue callled Dino Melaye is laughing stupidly like the IGBO people of Nigeria...
Mpa gi there... Idiot.
You think say na ur papa own you?. Ask your mama-mama
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Sammyblaq(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) / MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49