Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" (58862 Views)

Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel / Mace Theft: National Assembly Committee Summons Omo-Agege, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Flier: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
omonla10:
Dino abeg let sleeping dogs lie. It's too early for this
They should just suspend him they have the votes to do whatever they wish now
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Kulas: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
APC and their supporters will see evil and call it good. A mace snatcher being a DSP. Nonsense. Dino is also a Hero, a courageous and brave Senator

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Rapmoney(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.
I'm sure you are still a teenager living in your parents' rented apartment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Draxlerinc: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Post office English
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Banter1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
tsinzu:

Shut the fvck up, stupid fool!!!
why are your likes always insulting people here if you dont agree with them? Lalasticlala you guys needs to do something about this people.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by olas24u(f): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
They should make sure the next election is electronic ,and. Agree to new rules.no stories.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by searchlight: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously humiliate in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.
I can't understand your grammar. what are you trying to say? make it clearer a bit

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by OLORIPAPA: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
I sorry for Dino, he forgets that saraki is no more there.
He is trying to form hero...he will be sued and asked to pay #10,000000 as defamation on omo agege...there is no excuse for stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by brainworkng: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
ur mumu is legendary
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously humiliate in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by KenOne: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Megatrix:

With brainless idiots like you in the country, no morals, no common sense, how can the country ever move forward? What's the difference between animals and a so called human being who will see what is clearly evil and still be supporting it?

I know you guys can't make your point without insult, it's in your DNA.

Dino that invaded arrest, assaulted police officers and turned to monkey. Same Dino that fought in the house of rep during Dimeji Bankole speakership is your role model.

The same Dino abused and assaulted a female senator is still your hero, well where you come from you people don't regard women.

Hypocrite the reason other Nigerians don't take you guys serious.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by boban007: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
APC AND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SHOULD SUE DINO MELAYE FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER AND TREASONABLE FELONY.NO COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION HAS INDICTED OMO AGEGE OF STEALING THE MACE.I DON'T ALSO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF RUBBER STAMP SENATE.IS IT UNTIL THE SENATE IS AT LOGGER HEAD WITH THE EXECUTIVE AND SLOW DOWN THE PASSAGE OF BILLS AND YEARLY BUDGET LIKE THE 8TH ASSEMBLY THAT MAKES IT A MONTHLY RUBBER STAMP ASSEMBLY?GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAD A NON CONTROVERSIAL TENURE WITH THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COS HE WAS BRIBING AND FUNDING THEM HEAVILY BEFORE ANY BUDGET COULD BE PASSED.OKONJO IWEALA ATTESTED TO THIS.OBASANJO HAD 5 DIFFERENT SENATE PRESIDENT COS HE COULDN'T CONDONE THEIR EXCESSES.SARAKI GOT LUCKY COS BUHARI WAS CALM WITH THE 8TH ASSEMBLY COS HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN AND BABA GO SLOW.OBASANJO DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF PATIENCE.DINO SHOULD WATCH HIS MOUTH THIS IS THE 9TH ASSEMBLY HIS LORD AND MESSIAH SARAKI WON'T BE THERE TO SAVE HIM THIS TIME OUT EVEN IF HE SPEND 365 DAYS ON THE TREE HE WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dino should understand that this is a new era so he shouldn't push his luck too far.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by KenOne: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rapmoney:
I'm sure you are still a teenager living in your parents' rented apartment.

Saraki and Dino you guys hated in 2014 became your heros, people that don't really know what they want in life.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Ogaga87(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously be deal with in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.

Go n use as the scape na

Mouth like bad tap
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dino will seriously be deal with in the 9th assembly I pray he complete his tenure in peace .he will use as a scapegoat.

I understand, the same way you are dealing with English.

How to spot a zombie 101
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by psucc(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
I wonder the kind of party men we have these days. Tell them the truth, they will deal yöu.

DM was merely staying the obvious.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Ogaga87(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:
If i were Omo Agege Dino will be suspended for 200 legislative days for ridiculing the senate, the office of deputy senate president is an institution.

After all Senator Ali Ndume brought to the senate notice of Punch newspaper publication of Senator Dino Melaye not graduated from ABU and Saraki led senate with Dino Melaye engineered his suspension.

If Deputy Senate president Omo Agege did not engineer or master mind the suspension of Dino Melaye for this reckless statement i will from day to support him as a Niger Delta person.

Dino needs to be taught a lesson that this is 9th senate and Saraki is no more for him to rant and carries himself like over pampered baby.

You should be a shame of yourself..

If omo agege is in a civilized world, his action would have prompt him to undergo a psychic test, jailed for using normalcy to desecrate the senate and his people would have crashed his career for the shame he brought on them..

You are supporting him because you don't know the gravity of what he did..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by bilulu(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

So the office is bigger than the Senate itself? without the mace will there be deputy Senate president? I don't no how u guys reason sef.... no wonder naija is sliding fast
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by searchlight: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

The office of Deputy senate president has suddenly become an institution. The legislators are no longer lagislooters. The sanctity of NASS has suddenly returned and ridiculing of NASS lass lass has become an offence. Zombies indeed are so predictable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by NaMeAboki: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dino the rouge senator; the pot calling the kettle black; upon all his embarrassing antics!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Aystarz: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
ednut1:
Its shameful being a nigerian

There’s nothing more shameful in these times.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by slivertongue: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
SPELL CHECK. Dino is nt in apc so u cant suspend or expell him from ur party. ur reall failed &wil again &again
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Switruth: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Kid. Anything about the unity of the country turns your stomach. Running stomach kills. You might think it’s fun being online checking all headlines and making comments that’s not good. Watch your words bro. It might sink you.
Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Oblang(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
If this senate want to be petty like the saraki own, somebody like Dino will be given life suspension from the senate..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by superstar1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
But you the Tarzan of our century was free to work with a forger, fraudster and usurper

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Oblang(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kingosytex:

Beat him up for what exactly?

is it for saying the truth? omo-agege should sue dino if he (omo-agege) feels that dino is lying against him

The same Dino that will start forming sick or climbing trees when it turn to court matter nw...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Billionaire09: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Go and get sense

Yoruba sycophantic coward.

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Oblang(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kulas:
APC and their supporters will see evil and call it good. A mace snatcher being a DSP. Nonsense. Dino is also a Hero, a courageous and brave Senator

U once hailed offa robber as SP

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by BrainSanitizer: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
KenOne:

You don talk all the talk oo..
But...
Omo Agege steal the mace abi him no steal steal?

(A) Him steal am
(B) Him no steal am.

Abeg na A or B I want make you answer oo.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
ur English na mosquito coil����

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.