Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (36990 Views)

You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 2:49am On Jun 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by kalufelix(m): 2:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Better to revolt against the zoo and die than commit suicide and die for nothing. We already doomed in the shithole it can't get any worse.

War or no war all mortals will definately have a taste of death but once.

I kalu felix will fight and defend Biafra with the last drop of my blood and at the end the sun shall smile on the unborn generations...so help me God.

Viva Biafra..

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 2:59am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ekpeitit(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Splashme:

South East is not in the middle.
When the chips are down, SS will readily go with SE
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by kettykin: 4:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Ekpeitit:
That's where you guys are getting it all wrong, nobody trusts an Igbo man.
So why can't you do your Biafra on your own?
You think South South people are stupid abi?
I am from South South and I'm sorry to tell you that we will never join Igbo snakes,we have oil and sea,what do you guys have?
What will South South gain from joining stupid Biafra?
If we are to ever join another country it will be called Niger Delta Republic. Go and form your yeye poor Biafra in peace.
You wan carry our oil develop Onitsha abi?
MUMU Igbo people.

Which of the south south are you from? The one that has Asari dokubo or the one that is being claimed by ondo people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by wowcatty: 5:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Not exactly so, the federal govt can't confront any region in this day and age, the awareness is already here, Nigeria must break. Nigeria has different nations in it. Yorubaland is considered an occupied territory with subjugated people. The basis of our coming together to form a country has been suspended, the constitution is thrown out, the military coup decree you now call constitution has no Yoruba input in it. Nigeria is an illegal country. Yoruba is a nation in Nigeria and what we need is boldness fo our independence. Nigeria army will move in and kill as many as possible, America will move in troops to secure the best blue gold in Nigeria our water ways with 10% of our gdp the highest of any country for security. Serbs and Croats died but today have their countries, even Kurdistan is now an autonomous region in Iraq. Nigeria is a fraud hold together with guns and must be pulled down, all we need is courage. So, as for war, we have been at war, there just hasn't been a response from Yoruba.

BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Larryndelaw: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Stingman:

Ogbeni...Where in you failed constitution did it say you mustn't put all your eggs in one basket?...When you cheating id-iots use federal character and quota system, what do you hope to achieve with that?
. Oga all I'm saying is Igbo should use their number 6 in future elections. For good 16 years you followed PDP and nothing to show for it, why not change your gear instead of driving in gear one all these years. Ask what did Ekweremadu did for your region?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 6:03am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by pfadom: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2019
They chant war songs, but on sighting smiling crocodile they flee for their lives thereby jeopardizing the lives of their gullible followers.

BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 16, 2019
duncun:
Awolowo committed genocide against the igbo's,
that your terrorist brother adeyinka grandson promised to wipe out igbo race with a chemical weapon. An average yoruba man have a dark heart, so you have mastery in hatred. Igbos are only waking up .
shocked shocked

Tell was how he did it?
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Warship: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2019
duncun:
But when they chose to leave your land, yorubas are the only tribe that fumes online against their agitation.
I ask again what are you afraid of?

Without Nigeria, Odua land will be as wretched as Niger & Chad republics.

Bangladesh go better pass Oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Iamgrey5(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2019
pazienza:

What about the thread. I was there in that thread.

We argued and dissected issues there.
Hope you saw my posts there. What's up with the one sided narratives you Yorubas are pushing here now.
There is no big deal about the thread.
Your region got zoned the Speaker position by PDP, Tinubu scuttled it, and your elders came trying to make GEJ the villain he isn't, and Igbos told you to go to APCand Tinubu and ask them where your speaker position was.

What's the bad thing there? How are you trying to equate it to the wickedness of totally not zoning any position to SE in the NASS by APC that you lots have been gloating over?

If APC zoned the speaker position to Igbo APC, and Ekweremmadu and Igbo PDP decided to fight against the Igbo APC anointed candidate who ended up losing and Igbos come here blaming Buhari and not Ekwerremadu, then you would have a point in trying to draw analogy to the above thread.

But as it stands, there is no basis for the analogy you mischievous lots are trying to draw between the above thread where PDP zoned Speaker to SW, and current situation where APC refused to zone speaker to SE, with SW support. You guys should give it a rest already and stop acting up.
You people are honestly pathetic

Perhaps voting for Atiku in huge numbers while demonizing APC within your region should readily come to mind.

Perhaps you people should know that we gave Jonathan more votes that year than we gave Buhari this year.

Yet, the pathetic Jonathan refused to appoint any Yoruba into any major ministry.

And point of correction, no party zones political post to another party member.

Mukinat was a PDP member.

You always try to twist history

Here is Tambwual submission himself

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/my-transactions-with-tinubu-tambuwal/

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Bambambiglo: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Yyeske:
Middle beltan indeed, just start moving to Igboland when the wahala to get Biafra you and your ilks have ever wanted

STFU.. If you're a Fulani and you think you have liver, come and trespass some part of idoma land and see howfar mumu

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Austineva(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2019
etrouble:
Bring it on Igbos. Start another war and give the Nigerian Army life specimen for shooting practice.

Over three million of you were used for pepper soup and suya and more millions of your mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters and nieces were used as sex slaves were you declared war against the Federal Republic in 1967, yet you are still shouting and threatening war, go on, do it, pick up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic again and let's settle this once and for all.

The Fulanis will be happy to use the Biafra land for Cattle Colony and Gracing while Yorubas will use the remaining for Cocoa Farm.
u are a big fool. And what happened? Were we not successful in d war? U re an incurable fool! Dare d igbos and u will regret ur existence. Fools every where

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Austineva(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Cherrybae:
The war will consume Ndigbo and enemies of Nigeria alone.

Ndigbo are the greatest enemies of Nigeria

Useless people
u re a frustrated idiot. That's what u re

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ekpeitit(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2019
kettykin:

Which of the south south are you from? The one that has Asari dokubo or the one that is being claimed by ondo people
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ekpeitit(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
The one in Akwa Ibom, the highest oil producing state in Nigeria.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ekpeitit(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
Warship:

Without Nigeria, Odua land will be as wretched as Niger & Chad republics.

Bangladesh go better pass Oduduwa republic.
[/s] The SW is not your erosion ridden region.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2019
noble2faith:

Jesus Christ! I just glanced through that thread! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn, that thread is very horrible! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I now fully understand what is meant by the word "hate filled" that is usually used to tag the Igbos. Damn! If you are a Yoruba, try to visit that thread, trust me, u gonna dissociate urself from being a friend to Igbo.

The most Ironic is that this tribe houses highest number of Christians in Nigeria. Christianity is synonymous to "Love". Nothing Christlike about this guys. I wonder the kind of preaching they are being fed with in the church. Don't be surprised that their religious leaders could be among those that made such horrible and genocidal comments against Yoruba nation.

I would have loved the thread to be deleted because it can spark up war if political leaders should get hold of it but looking at it from other angle, it should be kept for reference sake!

Thank you bro for sharing this thread.

I spit on Ibo nation!
Don't spit on the Igbos because of some misguided miscreants please, I'm Igbo too and I remembered that that thread and even tried cautioning some of our brothers, several Igbos did same.
Don't throw the baby and the dirty water away, we still have sensible Igbos who are proud of being Nigerians and they are in the far majority.
Stop taking what you see on social media as the fact on ground please.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by abu99err(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2019
It is very unfortunate that this coming from Ohanaeze Ndigbo, you would expect that they should know better.

War or the treat of war does not give political positions, they played very bad politics during the last General Election and the results is not easy for them to live with.

There was no Civil War when your favorite party was in power for 16years, no Civil War when Good luck Jonathan was president for about six years but since your favorite party lost the center we have not had peace from you and your people, is that how to play politics?

In all the 16years you and your party held the center we did not hear cries of Marginalization from you, or Biafra or death.
you can not be one Nigeria when you have the center then Biafran when you lose out in politics, you are not scaring anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Splashme:

South East is not in the middle.
When the chips are down, SS will readily go with SE
SS attaché by force, go get your Biafra and stop disturbing the SS
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
duncun:
grin Yoruba man claiming to be igbo.
He has finally come out to defend his tribe.

Omo impostor!
Who cares, as far as you and your IPOB ideology of threats of war and destruction of Nigeria, I'd always be your nightmare, anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2019
duncun:
But when they chose to leave your land, yorubas are the only tribe that fumes online against their agitation.
I ask again what are you afraid of?
Stop changing the narrative, Arewa youths gave the Igbos an ultimatum to leave the north and who went begging northern leaders? It is because the Yorubas haven't said same and that's why you're making mouth.
Go declare your war and let's see who'd cry las las.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2019
kalufelix:
Better to revolt against the zoo and die than commit suicide and die for nothing. We already doomed in the shithole it can't get any worse.

War or no war all mortals will definately have a taste of death but once.

I kalu felix will fight and defend Biafra with the last drop of my blood and at the end the sun shall smile on the unborn generations...so help me God.

Viva Biafra..
Who or what is still holding you back from revolting already, or maybe you mean revolting and you leading it on nairaland.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2019
duncun:
Taah! grin surrounded by what Nigeria? Biafra will go as a whole, niger deltas can form their country if they wish. It's you and your Fulani masters will continue your honeymoon . I swear nobody will put asunder in your affairs.
You have to wait for Niger Delta to form their country first then and they've never told you they are ready to have one yet, so your Biafra surrounded by Nigeria is dead on arrival as it stands now.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by AstralBody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2019
mvem:
na sane mind clamours for war. I pity anyone wanting war for any reason... Ordinary aljazeera go discourage you about war. When you sit comfortably people can make any kind of statement...war will lead to backwardness taking your years backward, children and family will die, hopes will be dashed, women, mothers and daughters will be raped, future and dreams erased... Everyone go become IDPs, poverty and hunger will increase etc... And this is what you are waiting for. It is not stupid but wise that no matter the situation, countries try to avoid wars because of the consequences. Imagine your country Nigeria going to war and what will become of it.... The world won't stop for anyone. Better think of what you wish
We all have our journey to make,I have choose mine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.