Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (36947 Views)

You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by goaldynboy: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.

What you don't also know is that only one bomb can scrape the entire Nigeria, including you, your mother and father and your Federal Govt!...

And this bomb can enter into anyone's hand! At this century, any one including kids can develop a bomb with the aid of internet and more!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Cherrybae(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
The war will consume Ndigbo and enemies of Nigeria alone.

Ndigbo are the greatest enemies of Nigeria

Useless people

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by legitnow: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buhari have been provoking Ndiigbo since 2015.

Buhari came to power with an Islamic agenda on the back of boko haram and have been supporting the fulani herdsmen to attack and treat other regions as conquered land.

Just today in Enugu, three girls were taken after a bus was robbed by Fulani Herdsmen.

How long can things like that continue.

Yes, Buhari is depending on Nigeria Army and weaponry to slaughter Nigeria Igbos.

However, the way things will turn against him and his family, will shock the whole world, wen the chicken eventually come home to roost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Inteltower: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
etrouble:
Bring it on Igbos. Start another war and give the Nigerian Army life specimen for shooting practice.

Over three million of you were used for pepper soup and suya and more millions of your mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters and nieces were used as sex slaves were you declared war against the Federal Republic in 1967, yet you are still shouting and threatening war, go on, do it, pick up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic again and let's settle this once and for all.

The Fulanis will be happy to use the Biafra land for Cattle Colony and Gracing while Yorubas will use the remaining for Cocoa Farm.

Nigerian army can't quite boko haram or iswap..its a teaming force of a region it will win over abi.. check your head

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
kettykin:

the 3 million died as a result of starvation ,nigeria is yet to defeat boko haram

They were waiting for Nigeria to feed them so that they can sustain the war.

So when you are at war, who is responsible for feeding you? Your enemy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by AstralBody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

How can can you compare the guerilla tactics of Boko Haram with a conventional war that will take place against ypur people? Unlike the case with Boko Haram, Nigeria knows where you are located.
How did Nigeria army faired in the past civil war? Do u think Nigerians will still unit to fight another war when it breaks out? I don't think so!
Sorry will be ur name when d time comes!

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by SammyTJack: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
My dad never misses the opportunity to tell me n my sibs how the war of '67 was terrible cry
Ion want to experience it

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Orpe7(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na for ur backyard e go happen cus we down south aint fighting no war
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Guestlander: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
goaldynboy:

What you don't also know is that only one bomb can scrape the entire Nigeria, including you, your mother and father!...

And this bomb can enter into anyone's hand! At this century, any one including kids can develop a bomb with the aid of internet and more!!

Anyone's hand? Na lie.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by FoolishBoy419: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
AstralBody:

How did Nigeria army faired in the past civil war? Do u think Nigerians will still unit to fight another war when it breaks out? I don't think so!
Sorry will be ur name when d time comes!

You want to know how they fared? 3 Million enemies killed, Rebel leader fled the country and Rebels surrendered

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
nonsense

when Yoruba were excluded in the key position despite voting in mass for Gej in 2011-2015, why didn't Igbo goto war. ipob, ohaneze are both dumb group controlled by imbeciles

of what effect is the representation of those elected to their kinsmen? politics is a game, if you loose, re-strategize to win again

political election is not an entitlement, is a result of alignment, permutation, collaboration and mind game which Igbo lack presently

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by opemite: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
See kids talking about war,go and ask your fathers who experience the first one, they will tell you war is not a joke. I never pray for one till I will pass away from this planet Earth. Better pray for this country to continue in unity.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Westsida: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
stephleena:

Those three million sex slaves are heroes.. they fought kept ur nation standstil for years. they are remembered, and will be for generations to come.

but how about u people?uncircumcised cows torture ur people, ur farm lands are their dung sites.. a single cow has more value to ten of your people.. u hide inside mortals and pots..
who's the coward?
Cowards die many times before their death.. but the valiant never tastes of death but once.
.[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Iamgrey5(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
eyeview:

Permit me to educate you. PDP zoned the speakership to the South West regardless of the election outcome. They didn't mind that South west didn't vote PDP but the same forces in South west who didn't want any other bloc other than that of bourdillon connived with others to vote for the Tambuwal and Ihedioha ticket. Ask this Gbajabiamilla who he voted in the election
Permit me to re-education you.

The tiny numbers of ACN votes in the house couldn't have made the difference for Mukinat, just like the votes of SE PDP senators wasn't enough to reelected former deputy senate President.

In summary, even if all the ACN members voted for Mukinat, she won't have won as the PDP members in the East and North had already conspired to vote Tambual in order to secure the deputy speaker spot.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
opemite:
See kids talking about war,go and ask your fathers who experience the first one, they will tell you war is not a joke. I never pray for one till I will pass away from this planet Earth. Better pray for this country to continue in unity.
I'm 100% sure you are Yoruba.

Can't the country divide without war? Everyone go their own way because there's nothing in common between an Igbo man and a Yoruba man

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Rotimi47: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Civil war is different from insurgency; Why is it that some people don't know the difference?

The United States Military with all the technology advancements couldn't defeat the Taliban fighters in Afghanistan as of date but the one side won the Amerian civil war!

Russia killed over a million Afgans during it fight with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan and still didn't defeat them but her military won the Civil war in Russia. lipsrsealed

We all need to chill as another Civil will be very deadly but it won't take long to end.

The outcome will definitely be the same, but with proper consultation between all ethnic groups and power blocks, whoever want to leave can do so without a war but name calling, insult, chest beaten and arrogance won't get anybody anywhere.

My one cent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by ugonology(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
I weep for Nigeria, and wail uncontrollably for Nigerians...why will a supposed elder statesman make such utterances, what does the igbo nation stand to gain from being the deputy senate president or deputy house of representatives cry, must the average igbo man be sacrificed like heipless lambs to sooth the ego of its selfish leaders? We say we want biafra, why then are we worried by a lack of representation in a government we detest and didn't vote for?
Please, all my extended family members are in the north, I have never voted all my life, if politics is your business, well... It's not my business, don't force your political pains and frustrations on helpless igbo civilians. Am sure you are dua citizened, and have your passport ready to catch the next flight, while some igbos up north can only come back safely if this same northerners drive them in night buses down to the east

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by franchasng: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
ccffwx:
From the comments on here, it's quite obvious and glaring how much the Yorubas despise the Igbo; supporting injustice they would never accept and wishing the Igbos dead. No problem.

Igbos have to be extremely patient to achieve their destiny. For now, keep observing.

My brother, Nairaland has really changed my perspective about Yorubas honestly.

A tribe is crying out for the injustice against them, instead of Yorubas to just keep quiet or even ignore, they are here mocking, cursing and threatening Igbos.

I have said it before and I will repeat it again and again.

We need a peaceful division of Nigeria or restructuring to make things work in Nigeria for the good of every tribe that makes up Nigeria but if Yorubas continue to stand against this and should this lead to war, I want to remind Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis reading that 2019 and beyond is not 1967!

Many things that worked against the Igbos in 1967 has changed. Britain was like the world power in 1967, but today Britain is struggling to stand, so expect no help from British government.

Russia gave Nigeria little help, Russia of today will never do that because Igbos now have better understanding of global diplomacy and ready to work with Russia which Ojukwu rejected in 1967 thinking he could win the war on his own.

Egypt that helped Nigerian government is also struggling to stand as a safe nation today, so no help from them.

Igbos now have more number of their sons and daughters in key government positions in European, Asian, American, etc governments and remember, Igbos are like the Jews they never forget their rooth no matter who and where they live.

I know over 50 Igbo youths currently living outside Nigeria, in some badass nations who are topnotch scientists ready to bring in their scientific prowess in making one or two dangerous weapons that may end up paralyzing the whole Africa should another war break out in Nigeria.

Ordinary ragtag Boko Haram terrorist is proving too stubborn for Nigerian army to defeat, now imagine when Igbos in Nigerian army withdraw, of course Niger Delta indigenes may not join Igbos to fight but they will never join Nigerian army to fight Igbos, u can be sure of that.

Many tribes in Middle belt don't join Hausa-Fulanis to fight Igbos like they sheepishly did in 1967, today they know better who their true enemies are.

Let's not pray for another war because if it happens, Nigeria as a whole will be reduced to ashes.

Follow Syrian and Yemeni wars and you will never call for war even if you are the most powerful nation.

War in 2019 or beyond won't be childsplay for anybody, Yorubas think the war will be fought in Igbo land alone like 1967, I laugh in Swahili, wait until the war breaks out again, then we shall see how far

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by almarthins(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Guestlander:
The National Democratic Coalition (NADECO), a platform of distinguished Nigerians committed to securing and protecting democracy in Nigeria, met at the weekend in Lagos "to rise and defend democracy in our dear country." Below is the statement issued at the end of the meeting attended by chieftains such as Dr. Amos Akingba, Chiefs Ayo Opadokun and Ayo Adebanjo and many others including the group's Chairman, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu:

The events in the Southeast and in particular, Abia State, which was invaded with a large contingent of the soldiers amount to an unconstitutional and gradual takeover of power by the military.

On Sunday September 10 2017, the Nigerian Armed Forces invaded Southeast Nigeria, and in particular Abia State with a large contingent of soldiers, armored tanks and other military paraphernalia. In Abia State, the soldiers' invaded communities, tortured civilian population, over-awed the constitutionally elected governor and civil institutions of the state, and declared the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) a terrorist organisation, in defiance of the judgment of the Federal High Court. All of these actions are unconstitutional and represent an illegal take-over of the functions of the National Assembly, the Abia State House of Assembly and the legal authorities.

The Army High Command has announced further that the "Operation Python Dance" will be a regular event and that another similar activity named "Operation Crocodile Smile" will be carried out in the South South and Southwest.

The actions of the Military, we restate are inconsistent with the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and may be the beginning, if not checked, of the unwitting or witting subversion of democracy in Nigeria.

We therefore call for an urgent action by Nigerians to see to it that we put a stop to this gradual return to military rule. All lovers of democracy in Nigeria need to stand up and raise their voices against this retrogressive political development in our country.

NADECO has long affirmed that the way to restore justice, equity and fair play to our polity is to return to True Federalism. It is rather unfortunate that some political actors are trying to confuse Nigerians regarding the true meaning of federalism. This effort to misinform, especially by some political parties, is a dangerous play and deceitful ploy.

The 1959 and the 1963 Federal and Regional constitutions of Nigeria described essentially what True Federalism is. For emphasis may we remind us what true federalism means:

- Independent federating units come together to form a federation.

- These federating units cede some of their powers and responsibilities to the central government.

- The federating units provide the resources to run the services ceded to the central government.

- The federating units maintain their autonomy to run their affairs without let or hindrance, outside those services or responsibilities they have collectively transferred to a central government.

That is true federalism in short. But the problem with Nigeria, and what is causing all the agitations and instability, is that we have an inverted federation, which the military converted Nigeria to.

Here, it is now the Central Government (Federal) that is creating the federating units, they now collect all the resources and decide what to give to the federating units; they take all the powers and cede what they like to the so-called federating units. This is the problem.

All the cry for restructuring is simply to restore the Nigeria Federation to a proper federation. Why should this offend some people to the extent that they are now using every method including military incursion to prevent it?

Attention of all is here drawn to the undeniable fact that to date, No, repeat No, political leader in/of the so-called North has done as much as the Sardauna; no political leader in/of the so-called East has done more than Michael Okpara; and no political leader in and of the West (mid-West inclusive) has done as much or more than Chief Obafemi Awolowo. If any "political leader" has, let him or her rise and say so. Why was, why is that so? It is indisputably obvious that the structure (True Federalism) they were operating was a big, indeed the major foundational and contributory factor.

It is clear to us that unless Nigerians fully understand and address what is at stake, those who benefit from the continued instability of Nigeria will continue to create confusion and delay Nigeria from achieving its manifest destiny.

NADECO, a platform constructed by distinguished Nigerians, former Nigerian Public Office Holders, leaders of ethnic nationalities, civil society organisations, labour unions, professional and business leaders, youth and women among others is disturbed by the current seeming attempts by partisan political operators and others tending to confuse the Nigerian public and particularly our young people about the clear and unambiguous meaning of federalism, which universally represents a system of government whereby there is a distribution of power particularly between a central government and the constituent units wherever it is practised as opposed to centrist/unitary government.

Nigerian Independent Constitutional Arrangement was a Federal System in 1960. Federalism as a term had been more than sufficiently and critically explained and understood by peoples of Nigerians through the strategic advocacy of NADECO, its various affiliate bodies and activists in various fora since 1994.

The word "True" came into our national narratives partly as a result of the annulment of June 12, 1993 election that was won by Basorun MKO Abiola, and whereby the sectional politicians in military uniform led by Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and Gen. Sani Abacha got him, MKO arrested for claiming his just mandate, detained him, humiliated him, and eventually got him killed.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201709260377.html

Good morning to Ohaneze. When the people in NADECO started the restructuring chorus, Ohaneze was silent. Some even tried to color it a Yoruba agenda.

All those claiming champion.
How many of una here ready go to war?
Nairalanders! Una ready carry ak47?
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by legitnow: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rotimi47:
Civil war is different from insurgency; Why is it that some people don't know the difference?

The United States Military with all the technology advancements couldn't defeat the Taliban fighters in Afghanistan as of date but the one side won the Amerian civil war!

Russia killed over a million Afgans during it fight with the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan( sorry if I didn't spell it right) but her military won the Civil war in Russia. lipsrsealed

We all need to chill as another Civil will be very deadly but it won't take long to end.

The outcome will definitely be the same, but with proper consultation between all ethnic groups and power blocks, whoever want to leave can do so without a war but name calling, insult, chest beaten and arrogance won't get anybody anywhere.

My one cent.

The outcome will not be the same, becos Nigeria Army cannot blockade anybody.

Cameroon is not being ruled by a Fulani and global perspective have changed since 1960s.

Who said a Civil war cannot be fought gorrila style with insurgency?

Nigeria Army are limited fighting Boko Haram, they will be tripple limited fighting Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ohanaeze na sore losers.
Repeating the same rhetoric every now and then. Daz not how to play politics.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by franchasng: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rotimi47:

Russia killed over a million Afgans during it fight with the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan( sorry if I didn't spell it right) but her military won the Civil war in Russia. lipsrsealed

My one cent.
Yes you are right that civil war is different from insurgency, but are you following Syria or Yemeni wars

Don't ever expect another civil war to be a walk over for Nigeria. It was never one in 1967, imagine in 2019.

Should another war happen, take it from me, all major cities in Nigeria will witness heavy shelling and bombardments and there is likely going to be use of dangerous unallowed weapons from both sides, especially from the east side, I am saying it because I know

11 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.
...but i can't see the spelling of doom on Boko Haram..for how many years? Please Remind me how many years again.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Iamgrey5(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
My brother, Nairaland has really changed my perspective about Yorubas honestly.

A tribe is crying out for the injustice against them, instead of Yorubas to just keep quiet or even ignore, they are here mocking, cursing and threatening Igbos.

I have said it before and I will repeat it again and again.

We need a peaceful division of Nigeria or restructuring to make things work in Nigeria for the good of every tribe that makes up Nigeria but if Yorubas continue to stand against this and should this lead to war, I want to remind Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis reading that 2019 and beyond is not 1967!

Many things that worked against the Igbos in 1967 has changed. Britain was like the world power in 1967, but today Britain is struggling to stand, so expect no help from British government.

Russia gave Nigeria little help, Russia of today will never do that because Igbos now have better understanding of global diplomacy and ready to work with Russia which Ojukwu rejected in 1967 thinking he could win the war on his own.

Egypt that helped Nigerian government is also struggling to stand as a safe nation today, so no help from them.

Igbos now have more number of their sons and daughters in key government positions in European, Asian, American, etc governments and remember, Igbos are like the Jews they never forget their rooth no matter who and where they live.

I know over 50 Igbo youths currently living outside Nigeria, in some badass nations who are topnotch scientists ready to bring in their scientific prowess in making one or two dangerous weapons that may end up paralyzing the whole Africa should another war break out in Nigeria.

Ordinary ragtag Boko Haram terrorist is proving too stubborn for Nigerian army to defeat, now imagine when Igbos in Nigerian army withdraw, of course Niger Delta indigenes may not join Igbos to fight but they will never join Nigerian army to fight Igbos, u can be sure of that.

Many tribes in Middle belt don't join Hausa-Fulanis to fight Igbos like they sheepishly did in 1967, today they know better who their true enemies are.

Let's not pray for another war because if it happens, Nigeria as a whole will be reduced to ashes.

Follow Syrian and Yemeni wars and you will never call for war even if you are the most powerful nation.

War in 2019 or beyond won't be childsplay for anybody, Yorubas think the war will be fought in Igbo land alone like 1967, I laugh in Swahili, wait until the war breaks out again, then we shall see how far
@ emboldened

Maybe you should have seen what your Igbo brothers did in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You are welcome!

PS: Igbos were the first to insult Yorubas on both threads.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by bluecircle470: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Useless group
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by franchasng: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
legitnow:

The outcome will not be the same, becos Nigeria Army cannot blockade anybody.

Cameroon is not being ruled by a Fulani and global perspective have changed since 1960s.

Who said a Civil war cannot be fought gorrila style with insurgency?

Nigeria Army are limited fighting Boko Haram, they will be tripple limited fighting Biafra.
They are yet to realize that Britain and Egypt that helped Nigeria to win the war won't be assisting cos they are even struggling to stand today.

They forgot that not all Nigerian tribes will join again to fight the Igbos today because they now know who their true enemies are.

They forgot that more Igbos live outside Nigeria now than in 1967.

They forgot that Igbos now have a wider spread in global diplomacy than in 1967.

These guys lack wisdom.

Instead of them to preach peace they are threatening Igbos, hmmm

17 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
inspirator1:

...but i can't see the spelling of doom on Boko Haram..for how many years? Please Remind me how many years again.
Nigeria won't survive another civil war. No region will join the north fight.

Herdsmen have created many enemy for the north because most region will be busy killing the herdsmen in their land.

2019 isn't 1967

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Guestlander: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
almarthins:

All those claiming champion.
How many of una here ready go to war?
Nairalanders! Una ready carry ak47?

I didn't ask for war sir. But if you bring it to my neighborhood that is a different thing.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by legitnow: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
They are yet to realize that Britain and Egypt that helped Nigeria to win the war won't be assisting cos they are even struggling to stand today.

They forgot that not all Nigerian tribes will join again to fight the Igbos today because they now know who their true enemies are.

They forgot that more Igbos live outside Nigeria now than in 1967.

They forgot that Igbos now have a wider spread in global diplomacy than in 1967.

These guys lack wisdom.

Instead of them to preach peace they are threatening Igbos, hmmm

Sooner or later, as Ohanaeze said, the Chicken will come home to roost.

This is why Buhari keep rigging himself into Government, to scatter the country.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by blackboy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
NA is fully aware. Notice those being sent to NE? Very prepared and ready. It has been nipped in the bud. Even coup has been nipped. FG knows what it is doing. Nigeria must remain Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.