Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (36976 Views)

You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by AstralBody: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
willibounce1:

Yen yen yen...Start n.a. make dem use you do shooting practice.
Na ur papa ur masters to use do shooting practice. Useful idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by legba1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Watch and see how sophisticated yorubas will flood this thread with nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric gbegiri gas

grin

Just grab ya pop-agbado and wait

grin

Lzaa immhotep

imagine.....u lots are just scared of the yoruba nation... a region that was ignored and neglected during the 2011-2015 jonathan era but never make predictions of war but schemed its way back into naija polity
you guys got wat you plannrd for...do y'all expect apc to give the SE a position they neva worked for? its called party politics pls...y'all should stop disturbing our SM space pls

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by malton: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
legitnow:

He stated the fact there in plain English.

2019 is not 1960s.

Buhari has a reputation as a brutal dictator, and Biafra file is open at the UN/ICC.

NO US support with Trump and we have Israel watching from the sky like an Eagle.

Without Igbo political elite, getting in the way, all hell will all but certainly break lose.

Note Igbo political elite played a major role to tame Kanu.

These Igbo political elite, are the people Buhari want to marginalise, thinking he is marginalising Igbos that are already fixated on Biafra, big mistake.

Lol. How old are you? I asked because you sounded like a five year old kid there.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by willibounce1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
AstralBody:
Na ur papa ur masters to use do shooting practice. Useful idiot.

Lol....e pain am wellu wellu
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Exodora: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nairalander are practicing the war already here is alright

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Warship: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
My brother, Nairaland has really changed my perspective about Yorubas honestly.

A tribe is crying out for the injustice against them, instead of Yorubas to just keep quiet or even ignore, they are here mocking, cursing and threatening Igbos.

I have said it before and I will repeat it again and again.

We need a peaceful division of Nigeria or restructuring to make things work in Nigeria for the good of every tribe that makes up Nigeria but if Yorubas continue to stand against this and should this lead to war, I want to remind Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis reading that 2019 and beyond is not 1967!

Many things that worked against the Igbos in 1967 has changed. Britain was like the world power in 1967, but today Britain is struggling to stand, so expect no help from British government.

Russia gave Nigeria little help, Russia of today will never do that because Igbos now have better understanding of global diplomacy and ready to work with Russia which Ojukwu rejected in 1967 thinking he could win the war on his own.

Egypt that helped Nigerian government is also struggling to stand as a safe nation today, so no help from them.

Igbos now have more number of their sons and daughters in key government positions in European, Asian, American, etc governments and remember, Igbos are like the Jews they never forget their rooth no matter who and where they live.

I know over 50 Igbo youths currently living outside Nigeria, in some badass nations who are topnotch scientists ready to bring in their scientific prowess in making one or two dangerous weapons that may end up paralyzing the whole Africa should another war break out in Nigeria.

Ordinary ragtag Boko Haram terrorist is proving too stubborn for Nigerian army to defeat, now imagine when Igbos in Nigerian army withdraw, of course Niger Delta indigenes may not join Igbos to fight but they will never join Nigerian army to fight Igbos, u can be sure of that.

Many tribes in Middle belt don't join Hausa-Fulanis to fight Igbos like they sheepishly did in 1967, today they know better who their true enemies are.

Let's not pray for another war because if it happens, Nigeria as a whole will be reduced to ashes.

Follow Syrian and Yemeni wars and you will never call for war even if you are the most powerful nation.

War in 2019 or beyond won't be childsplay for anybody, Yorubas think the war will be fought in Igbo land alone like 1967, I laugh in Swahili, wait until the war breaks out again, then we shall see how far

I had to like and share your comment because the last paragraph summarized everything.

Yorubas double daring the Igbos, might end up the most affected because nobody knows where the war will be fought.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Splashme: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Warning
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by pazienza(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikechu12:
I always laugh when I read Afonja actually rejoicing over the Biafra war claiming another war would spell room for Biafra.

Niggeria had MORE military casualties than Biafra. Biafra had MORE civilian casualties. For those too stupid to understand what that means is that Biafran soliders killed more Niggeria did theres. Infact, Niggeria resulted to the blockade because of that factor. During the first war, Biafra had less weapons, less training and less military personnel than Niggeria yet they still did enough damage to result to Niggeria going after their unarmed civilians especially their most precious ones aka children and women to defeat them. Let that sink in.

2019 is NOT 1967. Niggeria has majority of the upper hand it had back then..

One allies.
Most nation that helped Niggeria back then; if we look at their actions when Niggeria went all over the world begging for assistance with Boko Haram will definitely provide no assistance. If not for Boko Haram invading Niget and Cameroon, both equally showed lack of interest helping Niggeria.

Likewise, the British that provided the most aid to Niggeria during the first war equally have been compromised. There's more Igbo politicians in British leadership than any other tribe in that Niggeria. I highly highly doubt those Igbos will sit quiet as Britian would provide weaponry to Niggeria to fight Igbo people. In addition to those Igbo, the Biafra agitation have equally increased some British politicians supporters hence the people that have included supporting Biafra division in their parliament were not Igbo likewise the few that signed the petition were equally not of igbo descendant.

UN and ICC
There's equally enough Igbo in that leadership for any war activities including the cowardly and pathetic way resulted to after getting slaughtered like Rams (starvation policy) will definitely not be over looked or ignored like it was last time.

Diaspora
Igbo have too many Igbos in the right places. And right education to play a role. I'll use America's military for example. There's more Igbo USA military than other ethnic groups due to alot of Igbos utilizes that avenue to gain citizenship to USA. I highly doubt those trained in US military will sit idily by while the war. Hell the first war, several Igbos in diaspora, especially the males, went home to join the military while some equally provided aids to Biafra by sending funds as well as illegal weaponry to Biafra. If I remember correctly Dik Tiger funded Biafra significantly during the first war. At that time, not that many Igbos were living aboard thus not much major foreign income came into biafra for aid. The opposite is the case in year 2019. Dick Tiger income ALONE as a boxer provided a huge amount of assistance to Biafra. Igbos now has more than 100 Dick Tigers both both in diaspora as well as in that shithole.

Insurgency
Niggeria already has multiple insurgency especially Boko Haram who are doing alot of damage to your weak ass Military. If a war breaks, that means a division of fights thus the already weak military will become weaker. After all, only an idiot would think Boko Haram will simply stop fighting to let the war end first. If anything both Biafra soliders and Boko Haram might actually team up despite their differences. As they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend. An Igbo woman is currently the only person they trust and allow to speak to them, therefore, that avenue to connect is there. In addition, judging on the level of hatred Buhari and his dumb military had created on Igbo youths, handing them weapons is another Boko Haram waiting to happen. After all, if you shoot at people without weapons multiple times daring them not to do the act you shot at them for and they still come out doing it again, the worst people to give a gun to and give reasons to shoot back are Niggas that don't give a Bleep if they live or die.

Only a bloody idiot actually believe what occurred in 1967 is what will occur in 2019. Only idiots.

Lastly, I would like to say GOOD MORNING to Nwodo and any Igbo politicians currently pissed of on Buhari's administration. When Nnamdi Kanu was informing you idiots their hate and stating we should divide ourselves out of that shithole, you pigs were busy joining your enemy to insult and attack your people. Ntoooor to every Igbo politicians especially those in APC. A big fat NTOOOOR!!!

Additionally, Southern Cameroon is now a rebellious region in Cameroon.
It wouldn't be easy for Nigeria using them again against Biafra , like in 1967-70.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by noble2faith(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Maybe you should have seen what your Igbo brothers did in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You are welcome!

PS: Igbos were the first to insult Yorubas on both threads.

Jesus Christ! I just glanced through that thread! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn, that thread is very horrible! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I now fully understand what is meant by the word "hate filled" that is usually used to tag the Igbos. Damn! If you are a Yoruba, try to visit that thread, trust me, u gonna dissociate urself from being a friend to Igbo.

The most Ironic is that this tribe houses highest number of Christians in Nigeria. Christianity is synonymous to "Love". Nothing Christlike about this guys. I wonder the kind of preaching they are being fed with in the church. Don't be surprised that their religious leaders could be among those that made such horrible and genocidal comments against Yoruba nation.

I would have loved the thread to be deleted because it can spark up war if political leaders should get hold of it but looking at it from other angle, it should be kept for reference sake!

Thank you bro for sharing this thread.

I spit on Ibo nation!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by AstralBody: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
willibounce1:

Lol....e pain am wellu wellu
Just look at this fool. grin grin grin
Wetin pain me for there? U see why I said u n ur fada na bastard? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Warship: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikechu12:
I always laugh when I read Afonja actually rejoicing over the Biafra war claiming another war would spell room for Biafra.

Niggeria had MORE military casualties than Biafra. Biafra had MORE civilian casualties. For those too stupid to understand what that means is that Biafran soliders killed more Niggeria did theres. Infact, Niggeria resulted to the blockade because of that factor. During the first war, Biafra had less weapons, less training and less military personnel than Niggeria yet they still did enough damage to result to Niggeria going after their unarmed civilians especially their most precious ones aka children and women to defeat them. Let that sink in.

2019 is NOT 1967. Niggeria has majority of the upper hand it had back then..

One allies.
Most nation that helped Niggeria back then; if we look at their actions when Niggeria went all over the world begging for assistance with Boko Haram will definitely provide no assistance. If not for Boko Haram invading Niget and Cameroon, both equally showed lack of interest helping Niggeria.

Likewise, the British that provided the most aid to Niggeria during the first war equally have been compromised. There's more Igbo politicians in British leadership than any other tribe in that Niggeria. I highly highly doubt those Igbos will sit quiet as Britian would provide weaponry to Niggeria to fight Igbo people. In addition to those Igbo, the Biafra agitation have equally increased some British politicians supporters hence the people that have included supporting Biafra division in their parliament were not Igbo likewise the few that signed the petition were equally not of igbo descendant.

UN and ICC
There's equally enough Igbo in that leadership for any war activities including the cowardly and pathetic way resulted to after getting slaughtered like Rams (starvation policy) will definitely not be over looked or ignored like it was last time.

Diaspora
Igbo have too many Igbos in the right places. And right education to play a role. I'll use America's military for example. There's more Igbo USA military than other ethnic groups due to alot of Igbos utilizes that avenue to gain citizenship to USA. I highly doubt those trained in US military will sit idily by while the war. Hell the first war, several Igbos in diaspora, especially the males, went home to join the military while some equally provided aids to Biafra by sending funds as well as illegal weaponry to Biafra. If I remember correctly Dik Tiger funded Biafra significantly during the first war. At that time, not that many Igbos were living aboard thus not much major foreign income came into biafra for aid. The opposite is the case in year 2019. Dick Tiger income ALONE as a boxer provided a huge amount of assistance to Biafra. Igbos now has more than 100 Dick Tigers both both in diaspora as well as in that shithole.

Insurgency
Niggeria already has multiple insurgency especially Boko Haram who are doing alot of damage to your weak ass Military. If a war breaks, that means a division of fights thus the already weak military will become weaker. After all, only an idiot would think Boko Haram will simply stop fighting to let the war end first. If anything both Biafra soliders and Boko Haram might actually team up despite their differences. As they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend. An Igbo woman is currently the only person they trust and allow to speak to them, therefore, that avenue to connect is there. In addition, judging on the level of hatred Buhari and his dumb military had created on Igbo youths, handing them weapons is another Boko Haram waiting to happen. After all, if you shoot at people without weapons multiple times daring them not to do the act you shot at them for and they still come out doing it again, the worst people to give a gun to and give reasons to shoot back are Niggas that don't give a Bleep if they live or die.

Only a bloody idiot actually believe what occurred in 1967 is what will occur in 2019. Only idiots.

Lastly, I would like to say GOOD MORNING to Nwodo and any Igbo politicians currently pissed of on Buhari's administration. When Nnamdi Kanu was informing you idiots their hate and stating we should divide ourselves out of that shithole, you pigs were busy joining your enemy to insult and attack your people. Ntoooor to every Igbo politicians especially those in APC. A big fat NTOOOOR!!!

Bar man, give him a bottle of chilled Heineken

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by noble2faith(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
ccffwx:
From the comments on here, it's quite obvious and glaring how much the Yorubas despise the Igbo; supporting injustice they would never accept and wishing the Igbos dead. No problem.

Igbos have to be extremely patient to achieve their destiny. For now, keep observing.

Brother, please I would love it if you can follow this link below to see that Yoruba's hatred towards Igbo nation is learning when compared with Igbo's hatred towards Yoruba nation. So far in this current thread, no yoruba had threatened you with genocide but check the link to see how ur pple even called for the annihilation of Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Greenback: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Did this thread say "igbos are going to war with Yoruba"?

What kinda people are these?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by goaldynboy: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
noble2faith:

Jesus Christ! I just glanced through that thread! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn, that thread is very horrible! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I now fully understand what is meant by the word "hate filled" that is usually used to tag the Igbos. Damn! If you are a Yoruba, try to visit that thread, trust me, u gonna dissociate urself from being a friend to Igbo.

The most Ironic is that this tribe houses highest number of Christians in Nigeria. Christianity is synonymous to "Love". Nothing Christlike about this guys. I wonder the kind of preaching they are being fed with in the church. Don't be surprised that religious leaders could be among those that made such horrible and genocidal comments against Yoruba nation.

I would have loved the thread to be deleted because it can spark up war if political leaders should get hold of it but looking at it from other angle, it should be kept for reference sake!

Thank you bro for sharing this thread.

I spit on Ibo nation!

Only a fool like you makes hasty generalization!

Only a fool like you will use a faceless forum as nairaland (even when many people claim a tribe which they are not) as a parameter to reach a conclusion!!

I spit on your father's grave!!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by ofwest47(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ohaneze planing to loose another 3.5 million of the I Before Others recall how Ojukuwu lost 3.5 million of their people between 1967_ 1970 without losing any of his own immediate family.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by ofwest47(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ohaneze planing to loose another 3.5 million of the I Before Others recall how Ojukuwu lost 3.5 million of their people between 1967_ 1970 without losing any of his own immediate family. either wife or children.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Greenback: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
noble2faith:

Brother, please I would love it if you can follow this link below to see that Yoruba's hatred towards Igbo nation is learning when compared with Igbo's hatred towards Yoruba nation. So far in this current thread, no yoruba had threatened you with genocide but check the link to see how ur pple even called for the annihilation of Yoruba nation.

You people are bad historians and trouble makers.
Tinubu/ACN sold away the Yoruba House of Rep speaker slot to tambowal and you people hailed him,you called him a political mathematician. And you expect other Nigerians to look away when those your elders went to meet GEJ?

I said you people are trouble makers and love trouble cos how the hell do you know all who made comments on that thread are igbos?

You people are so childish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by noble2faith(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Greenback:

You people are bad historians and trouble makers.
Tinubu/ACN sold away the Yoruba House of Rep speaker slot to tambowal and you people hailed him,you called him a political mathematician. And you expect other Nigerians to look away when those your elders went to meet GEJ?

I said you people are trouble makers and love trouble cos how the hell do you know all who made comments on that thread are igbos?

You people are so childish

I can beat my chest to say 95% of those guys re Igbos. Only Igbos are such hate filled!

Let assume ur claims, especially the bolded first statement was true, was that why your tribe should call for the annihilation of a nation simply because the elder of nation tabled their complaint before the then president?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by pazienza(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2019
noble2faith:

What about the thread. I was there in that thread.

We argued and dissected issues there.
Hope you saw my posts there. What's up with the one sided narratives you Yorubas are pushing here now.
There is no big deal about the thread.
Your region got zoned the Speaker position by PDP, Tinubu scuttled it, and your elders came trying to make GEJ the villain he isn't, and Igbos told you to go to APCand Tinubu and ask them where your speaker position was.

What's the bad thing there? How are you trying to equate it to the wickedness of totally not zoning any position to SE in the NASS by APC that you lots have been gloating over?

If APC zoned the speaker position to Igbo APC, and Ekweremmadu and Igbo PDP decided to fight against the Igbo APC anointed candidate who ended up losing and Igbos come here blaming Buhari and not Ekwerremadu, then you would have a point in trying to draw analogy to the above thread.

But as it stands, there is no basis for the analogy you mischievous lots are trying to draw, between the above thread where PDP zoned Speaker to SW, and current situation where APC refused to zone speaker to SE, with SW support. You guys should give it a rest already and stop acting up.

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by noble2faith(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2019
goaldynboy:

Only a fool like you makes hasty generalization!

Only a fool like you will use a faceless forum as nairaland (even when many people claim a tribe which they are not) as a parameter to reach a conclusion!!

I spit on your father's grave!!

You are sentimentally foolish and stupid! 95% of those calling for Yoruba annihilation in that thread re igbos. I can beat my chest to say that again and again.

FYI my father is alive and kicking so I don't know which goddam grave you spitted on. Maybe that of your father!

I spit on the dirty and maggot-breeding hole of your mum you came out from! Your mum could have stopped ur birth!

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by noble2faith(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2019
pazienza:

What about the thread.

We argued and dissected issues there.
Hope you saw my posts there. What's up with the one sided narratives you Yorubas are pushing here now.
There is no big deal about the thread.
Your region got zoned the Speaker position by PDP, Tinubu scuttled it, and your elders came trying to make GEJ the villain he isn't, and Igbos told you to go to APCand Tinubu and ask them where your speaker position is

What's the bad thing there? How are you trying to equate it to the wickedness of totally not zoning any position to SE in the NASS by APC that you lots have been gloating over?
How I wish you had said this to me face to face!

So there is nothing wrong with the hate filled and genocidal comments of your pple in that thread! angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ekpeitit(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Splashme: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Listen to these slaves threatening us with war,how can you even fight a war successfuly when you are in the middle of Nigeria sorounded by other states of Nigeria,you are landlocked and have no way to run to when we attack you.
Igbos are doomed and they will remain doomed forever. NYAMINI.

South East is not in the middle.
When the chips are down, SS will readily go with SE

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Texman21: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Splashme:
This is strong
the hate in this thread is enough to start a war.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 1:38am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by duncun: 2:18am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by mvem(m): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2019
AstralBody:

With ur technical advancement,have ur federal government been able to defect bokoharam? If a civil war broke out today,do u think some part of the country,like NC will fight for Nigeria? Certainly NOT!
A lot of people are waiting for the war, in other to regain their freedom from this hypocrisy call Nigeria.
Am very much ready to fight for a free State outside Nigeria,hope u will fight for Nigeria when the time comes.
Don't run away like a coward!
na sane mind clamours for war. I pity anyone wanting war for any reason...
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by mvem(m): 2:31am On Jun 16, 2019
AstralBody:

With ur technical advancement,have ur federal government been able to defect bokoharam? If a civil war broke out today,do u think some part of the country,like NC will fight for Nigeria? Certainly NOT!
A lot of people are waiting for the war, in other to regain their freedom from this hypocrisy call Nigeria.
Am very much ready to fight for a free State outside Nigeria,hope u will fight for Nigeria when the time comes.
Don't run away like a coward!
na sane mind clamours for war. I pity anyone wanting war for any reason... Ordinary aljazeera go discourage you about war. When you sit comfortably people can make any kind of statement...war will lead to backwardness taking your years backward, children and family will die, hopes will be dashed, women, mothers and daughters will be raped, future and dreams erased... Everyone go become IDPs, poverty and hunger will increase etc... And this is what you are waiting for. It is not stupid but wise that no matter the situation, countries try to avoid wars because of the consequences. Imagine your country Nigeria going to war and what will become of it.... The world won't stop for anyone. Better think of what you wish

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.