Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money (54608 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mr writer/op, learn to give a little background/description about the subject in your write-up.

Not everyone know who the heck 'loom' is. At best, a loom is a weaving machine used to weave fabrics in textile mills.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by goodnessme02: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
nairalee:
50 cent in his "Man Down" track said

"History repeats itself.... They never learn"
...and now they be screaming......
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by emmykk(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
If you want to build your own loom and milk people dry let me know
What you need
1 phone number
1 bank account
1 WhatsApp app
3 social media accounts

And you will be up and running with your own loom or MMM,there is no shortage of fools in Nigeria, build it they will come

My charges for the guide is just a lean N10,000

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Brightest04(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
I don't blame the victims, afterall life is a risk and to survive the economic hashtag of poverty you also have to take some risk...But MMM is a lesson to all.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dottore:
Fools. A woman abused me in church group chat when I cautioned them about loom. In her words "for the fact that you are comfortable doesn't mean you should not allow others to reap the opportunity God has brought to them."
That woman is a typical example of what's wrong with Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Eray(f): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
dem don run. nigerians and quick money are like 5&6
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Goovo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
But I thought Loom is watsapp based?
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by piratedcopy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Loom kee u there
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Toseenlove: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
obiekunie2:
POPULATION OF IDIOTS & FOOLS IN NIGERIA IS REALLY HIGHER THAN WHATS ON STATISTICS OF 65%

SEEMS TO ME ITS UP TO 85%

TELL ME HOW CAN PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THIS SCAM AFTER EXPERIENCING MMM??

Absolutely Correct!!!! I've always known this though. It's very unfortunate someone Is sharing a nation with Fools & Idiots!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by ice247(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
So loom is doom now!! I warned a friend about this ponzi scheme he just wouldn't listened,after loosing money to MMM,swissgold,micheno multi purpose he still put his money against my advice.now he is calling me and crying my house rent.people will never learn even if the name was "loom ponzi" they will still put their money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Awesomefred32(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Do loom and get Doom
Some Nigerians will never learn
even after lossing money to MMM

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by bejeria101(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dottore:
Fools. A woman abused me in church group chat when I cautioned them about loom. In her words "for the fact that you are comfortable doesn't mean you should not allow others to reap the opportunity God has brought to them."

Which God? You expect them to have sense after mmm but they refused. Loom don doom them lol.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by 9jaRealist: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
MORONS! angry
Fools and their monies are soon parted. SMH

>

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by yhemsy62(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Loominijibiti.com grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by barinedan(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Just Hearing The Name Of The Scheme LOOM, one Should Have Known That Frustration And Disappointment Was close, but These Guys Were Too Blind To See

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by kolexy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
even after MMM some people failed to learn and choose to remain daft.

MMM is not even the first. We had wonder banks in the early 2000s, and Umanna and likes before then.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by banio: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
rusher14:
How only one person go lose money to MMM and still come lose times 2 to Loom?

That's thee desperation spirit.

Billionaire Play.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by otokx(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
There is a new one we hear in PH called Blue key.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Freshlorde: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na now all the ghanaroles wan do thier own loom lmao
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by davillian(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
verifiablefacts:

another loom
LMAO Na bet site o
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by tobilinoP(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
This article is so vague...what is the address of the so called loom headquarters?
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Goalnaldo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
How someone be unfortunate twice in the same scheme. Even the Bible says affliction would not arise a second time. They didn't know that doom is looming in the corner.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by semyman: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Prosperity gospel preachers see una handwork?
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Mizwisdom(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin cash out, cash in grin
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by TemmyT002(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
The loomers
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Sinach0191(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Everybody wants quick money in a lazy way
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by panmunium(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
nairalee:
50 cent in his "Man Down" track said

"History repeats itself.... They never learn"

I tell u the truth if MMM comes back with
MMM Reloaded
MMM Revolution
MMM Matrix
MMM Remix

Infact if they name it
MMM Scammix people will still fall for it.
my brother MMM is back in abuja, its now called MMM cooperation. Let's be wise
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dottore:

Lolz...... See quote!

I hope she learn a lesson from this.

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by vicfajeze: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
rusher14:
NA D DOUBLE O WEY DEY DIA MAKE DEM LOST DIA MONEY.D LETTER L MEANS LOST WHILE M MEANS MONEY.SO LOST MONEY NA LOOM grin
rusher14:
NA D DOUBLE O WEY DEY DIA MAKE DEM LOST DIA MONEY.D LETTER L MEANS LOST WHILE M MEANS MONEY.SO LOST MONEY NA LOOM

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nooo make una continue.. yeye ppl
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by kayjay69(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
And you wonder why the country is the way it is. The stupidity of these people is mindless. And you see those peeps right there, you can't tell them nothing. There's no imparting knowledge or sharing of ideas that are factual or evidence backed.

I would contend that people who are gullible enough to invest in such ventures are the same individuals who would be stuck trying to choose between APC and PDP.

AntiWailer:
Foolish people.

They keep blaming the Govt.

How will some one be so daft to be duped by both loom and MMM

No wonder they still support PDP and APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.