Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,072 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money (54773 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Dhortunn(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
rusher14:
How only one person go lose money to MMM and still come lose times 2 to Loom?

Lol. Such persons don't learn. Money fast to come, Money fast to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
9ja my country.....i believe some participants are MMM. in few months now, they've forgotten

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by franchasng: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
angry
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Xbee007(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol, you must get sense by force.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by backbone503(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
LOOM...BOOM...DOOM...ZOOM!!!

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
rusher14:
How only one person go lose money to MMM and still come lose times 2 to Loom?
It is called get rich quick, mugu fall, Guyman wack and when Guyman falls, police chop, next news jare tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by henrykaimaife: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
If it's true that people actually invested their money in this bullshit after mmm it means that buhari was right when he said some Nigerian youths are lazy they want free money

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Okezedan(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Some Nigerians no go ever get sense
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Lordjb: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Fooools
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by alizma: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
When Buhari said some people just want to sit and have everything done for them, they were all shouting and castigating the man. Tell me, if not greed and laziness, what on earth could have make someone believe in the so called loom after MMM experience? Aside from the name, the loom has every features of MMM yet they fell for it.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Yankee101: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Fool me thrice...shame on who please?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by CaptainFM1: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Greedy people.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Extraordinaire(f): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Memberclub(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dottore:
Fools. A woman abused me in church group chat when I cautioned them about loom. In her words "for the fact that you are comfortable doesn't mean you should not allow others to reap the opportunity God has brought to them."

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
loom
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by pally123: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
happybee:
Why standing there when there's no staff?
I tire sef, my brother

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by exlinklodge: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmmmmm

E don start

Common sense is indeed not common

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Alohaa: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Quick money no go kill 9ja people

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by ultimatekint(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Unless there is no world again,ppl will continue to fall for Ponzi schemes .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by verifiablefacts: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
davillian:
Abeg who know 234bet office I chop money and for 4days their site de under upgrade
another loom

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
See ppl wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
I talk am say loom na scam grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Loom initiator right now

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Gabson001(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Naija and quick money 5&6.. Greedy set of people.. Na afonjaa the lead them i knw.. With their pepper brain

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by martineverest(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
this shows the greedy nature of nigerians

irony is that the scammers have been scammed as greedy Nigerians are usually scammers too

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by enemyofprogress: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
They've been loomed grin
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by ultimatekint(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
henrykaimaife:
If it's true that people actually invested their money in this bullshit after mmm it means that buhari was right when he said some Nigerian youths are lazy they want free money
Though,I am not a youth,but please stop insulting our youths just like that. I have children who are youths and they are not lazy.
Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Greedy bastards.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
nairalee:
50 cent in his "Man Down" track said

"History repeats itself.... They never learn"

I tell u the truth if MMM comes back with
MMM Reloaded
MMM Revolution
MMM Matrix
MMM Remix

Infact if they name it
MMM Scammix people will still fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by InvertedHammer: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
even after MMM some people failed to learn and choose to remain daft.
/
Pastors know this f00lish stubbornness of Nigerians.

MMM, SwissGold, Loom....this won't be the last.

/

1 Like

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
A lawyer friend of mine was trying to convince me to join Loom.

I was like what? shocked You too?

Ha!

He was talking seriously with that calm no nonsense face of his, that look Princess Vicky, I'm telling you this Ponzi scheme works, I have been cashing out since three weeks ago, cos my team is fast. Just join my team and u will be cashing out.

I looked at him, with a resigned look. And I replied cash out what?
He said money of course. Look you know me, I don't dabble into things that don't work this one works for real. It's not like MMM. It's different.
I replied really, he said yes. OK wait lemme show u something in my phone.

I was already having headaches. I said D Law, lets leave this your loom, I'm not interested . Im serious here. In fact I'm not ready to talk about anything online biz that will yield money. Im not interested. He said wait first ,as he excitedly scrolled through his phone looking for God knows what! I just tap his shoulders , guy I'm off. No time to waste abeg

Mehn I wonder how he will be feeling now. I'm tempted to call him thru phone and yab his life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lawyer Tony! See ya life??
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money by Belial06: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
obiekunie2:
POPULATION OF IDIOTS IN NIGERIA IS REALLY HIGHER THAN WHATS ON STATISTICS OF 65%

SEEMS TO ME ITS UP TO 85%

TELL ME HOW CAN PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THIS SCAM AFTER EXPERIENCING MMM??

Now you see why I talk about Nigeria the way I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Piggyvest / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.