Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention (32209 Views)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by WeighWordSon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
9jaBloke:
Madonna smiley

I'll always have fond memories

what an irony.

obailala:

Does any good news ever come out of this school?

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by poseidon12: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
This school is getting more notorious. I wonder why students (and their parents) still consider the school as an option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
They have a demon as a proprietor. Those parents are still calling him father. What kind of father does that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by olaadesino(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
If the President comes to plead to you on their behalf ...
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fada Edeh sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by 9jaBloke: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
guru03:

Elele or Okija

Both actually but more of Okija

You?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
StrongandMighty:
He's just behaving like his Name.... Cocoyam
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by 9jaBloke: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
WeighWordSon:

what an irony.

Different strokes. The challenges were there but I actually enjoyed my brief stay.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Kaceman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
This his strong head reminds me of Pharaoh for Bible and they wan come set their pple free

Check my signature if you want to mine Bitcoin using your browser
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Lugard89: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
After they will preach forgiveness on pulpit
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why is taking too long for this school to be closed down?

3 Likes

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Hotfreezer: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ordinary University that Igbinedion has been running since more than 20 years and Oyedepo has 4, this Igbo man is running his own like a shop.

The guy thinks his students are apprentices and so, treats them how most Igbo men treat their apprentices.

Ordinary university, Igbo man can't coordinate.

8 Likes

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by AMvanquish: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
When my ward has not committed any crime. For expressing his concern on Facebook,you now have police illegally detain him with use of your influence . Almost two weeks of begging, your still telling me to me pray. cheesy Ontop that I pay your school fees regularly. Ha! Some parents need their brain reset. What kind of juju d father use for una like this.

Hmmm. I will Sue their A$$ES and give them real bad publicity.
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by WeighWordSon(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
9jaBloke:

Different strokes. The challenges were there but I actually enjoyed my brief stay.

Oh.. I get it... I bet it was worthwhile
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by guru03(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
9jaBloke:

Both actually but more of Okija

You?
Both as well and more of Okija
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by 9jaBloke: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
WeighWordSon:

Oh.. I get it... I bet it was worthwhile

What's your story?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by 9jaBloke: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
guru03:

Both as well and more of Okija

Really! Which set?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by 9jaBloke: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jaynom:
FADA EDEH wey dey flog Staff. Him don flog my guy parents sef grin

You are kidding right??
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
As usual, everyone is silent on the offenses of these so called victims. My understanding is that there is cultism involved. So robbers, murderers and rapists should get a pass because of their parents?

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just bulldoz the so called university, simple!
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by hisgrace090: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
francescainnoce:
I haven’t followed this news, so I am not sure what their offences are, but if the Father said over his dead body that they will be released, well Over His dead body it shall be.
Except they committed unpardonable offences, like murdered someone or something like that; except that, well I don’t think that is the case.
How can a clergy Utter such statement? Why? What does he preach at church? To the students? I’m a catholic but we are first Human, and what he said is condemnable.
Such an irresponsible personality.

Instead of manner his followers desire miracle.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by seanjy4konji: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
loving you na scam ooo
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by drololaaof: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sorry oh hurry up and withdraw your children's, Rev Father EDE is acting as if nobody is above him ,somebody will go to him for confession he will pray for the forgiveness of that person while he cannot forgive and have compassion on his students. He is not God NUC over to you

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by guru03(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
9jaBloke:

Really! Which set?

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by 9jaBloke: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
guru03:

Okay
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Edcure1: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Ordinary University that Igbinedion has been running since more than 20 years and Oyedepo has 4, this Igbo man is running his own like a shop.
The guy thinks his students are apprentices and so, treats them how most Igbo men treat their apprentices.
Ordinary university, Igbo man can't coordinate.
You're funny grin
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by guru03(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
9jaBloke:

Okay

What about you?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Xisnin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fr Ede arrested my son since February 19 till date, saying that he will not release them until they die in prison
Cowards everywhere.

What kind of a parent does nothing but whine when the lives of their children is at stake?

Father Edeh is not a president, governor, police chief or army general, yet he can threaten people's lives and
get away with it.

If religion wasn't involved, Father Ede or whatever he is would have been dealt with by the parents.
Instead of standing by their kids and getting them the best lawyers while suing the "father" for abuse,
the parents are still going to his house to beg.

3 Likes

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by 9jaBloke: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
guru03:

What about you?
2000 grin

Aeons ago, I know.

Like I gained admission in 2000 and left for another school in 2002
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by arro: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
He tried it with a friend of mine, whose father was a service 1 * general then from jos, when the man heard his some was locked up in the school cell, thank God he was in owerri for a train, if you see the way he came to okija , and demanded for the the school proprietor, they released his son and the guy finished his final exam, b4 www111 happened, he always do this to ppl that has no strength in the society. And NUC is the father of all this atrocities, this man has 2 universities, college of education, polytechnic, most of the department are not due to be accredited but nuc will still accredit the school.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Mcreloaded(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
If men were God comes to mind
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by goshen26: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
The school just get fine with opposite outcome...

I remember in 2007 or so, I got a text from them that I've been offered admission, I was moved with name that look like American university ..

When I browsed the location I got weak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mothers Work Too — Adanma Ohakim Calls Out Son's Teacher Over Gender Role / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / 7 Facts About English You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.