Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

$1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / $1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport (1223 Views)

Tim Godfrey Biography, Lifestyle & Profile / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport by premium9ja(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Few days to one of the most anticipated concert of all time, Fearless concert which takes place annually, Rox Nation boss, Tim Godfrey was robbed.

The incident happend on Thursday, 13th Of June 2019 and amongst those things that were taken from him includes his international passport.

The following day on Wazobia FM, Tim Godfrey announced and also plead with Nigerians to please be on alert just in case they find especially his international passport. They should kindly help him return it as he is slated to travel out of the country by the end of this month after his event, FEARLESS CONCERT 2019.

In his words; “My Windscreen was shattered where I parked my car and I was robbed yesterday and my International Passport amongst other important documents were taken. Please if found, kindly call 08109722975″.

Meanwhile Dr Yolanda N.George-David(PhD) Has Promised To Reward Anybody That Will Help Find And Return His ( Tim Godfrey ) International Passport.

Dr Tim Godfrey’s Passports and Wallet got stolen last night and because He is not just an Aunt Landa Ambassador but he is also my Beloved.. and I am so heartbroken right now… With Dr Tim’s Permission, there is a finder’s fee for Dr Tim Godfrey’s International PASSPORT of $1,000 (N365,000).
No questions asked.. I need your help and I have absolute confidence that you.. all.. my Aunt Landa Army… will get the word out… use your contacts on the Streets and in your communities to help us find Dr Tim Godfrey’s Passport… FIND Drop off Points Below

AJAH || Ajayi Coker Street, Off Femi Akimade Street, Addo Road, (Opp. Total Filling Station)

CHEVRON || No 11a, Jide Agbalaya Street. Chevron. Lekki.

FESTAC 2nd Av. || CPM, Plot R, Opp. 209 Road

FESTAC 6th Av. || Olivet Bible Church, 13th Road

GBAGADA || 7 Adebajo Street, Asa Estate, Soluyi

IKORODU || Rhema Chapel, 7 George Adegboye Road, Akasoleri (Behind NASFAT)

IYANA-IPAJA || Learning Points Schools, 5/7 Kareem Bankole Street, Pako Bus-stop, Baruwa, inside Ipaja Ayobo

KETU || Rhema Chapel, Plot 8a Bello Folawiyo Crescent, by Mr. Biggs, Ikosi-Ketu

SURULERE || 1 Ladega Close, off Durojaiye Street, Obele Bus-stop

@timgodfreyworld
@alibabagcfr Please if found, kindly call
08109722975, 08074754380

Source: https://premium9ja.com/tim-godfrey-robbed-in-lagos/

Cc;

Snake

Re: $1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport by softwerk(f): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
angry

If you like make it $10000. You will never find that Passport.

Reason:

The Nigerian Police!

The "maybe" innocent finder immediately becomes the Principal Suspect!

Why risk Torture, Conviction & Jail time for $1000 (mere N365K)! This is minimum wage in a working government!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport by Greyworld: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Reason:

The Nigerian Police!

Why risk Torture, Conviction & Jail time for $1000 (mere N365K)! This is minimum wage in a working government!
too much sense ll not kee you
Re: $1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport by stefanweeks: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Goodluck
Re: $1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport by CosmicPhoenix: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
how much does it cost to get an international passport that he wants to pay $1000 undecided
Re: $1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport by softwerk(f): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
how much does it cost to get an international passport that he wants to pay $1000 undecided

Brother, his UK, US and other valuable visas are stuck on the pages of the passport!

To get replacement visas is not easy!

1 Like

Re: $1,000 For Anybody That Find And Return Tim Godfrey International Passport by ossyla(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Reason:

The Nigerian Police!

most times ur comments makes me wonder grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Shuns Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party / Watch Big Brother Naija 2019 Live Stream Free / Did You Know US Has Patent For Ebola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.