Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son (29599 Views)

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by petrage(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
VCE45:
I have never heard of SARS disturbance in the north. or are they not at northern States?
Them born them well....Core Northerners don't condone this shit. Police power over there na inside station oh no be for outside. Even Police Officers over there are now lobbying to be posted down south....Once U cross FCT...Police extorting drivers on the road ends atleast in day time.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by macello4(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
maidaddy:

it's *their not *there, illiterate.
may ogun kill ur illiterate father, did i Aske for ur stupid correction? i too know will soon kill u oloriburuku.

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Mizwisdom(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Train your kids or someone outside will help you do it. She shouldn't interfere las las you can bail him later sad

3 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by ekitimanalways(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
vizkiz:
See ehn, sometimes I think we (Nigerian youths) deserve everything happening to us. Instead of standing up against these animals, we rather make a simpleton (Naira Marley) the topic of the day. Shouting "Free Naira Marley" like he is an icon/humanitarian or advocate for justice.

We argue all day about Davido and wizkid. Worst of all, we give attention to irrelevant people like the Regina gold digger or the fağgot Bobrisky. Check the comments on Instagram and you'd see how myopic the average Nigerian youth is.

We don't care about SARZ unless we see a post about their recent brutality. Even the celebrities una dey hype no send una because they are "untouchable"

We never see anything. Na until them begin shoot us at sight we go know say SARZ is a Rouge operative. Na until them kill your padi/boyfriend/uncle/brother/father/son you go know say water don pass garri tey tey

The Nigerian government gives no fück about the youths. They don't care if we live or die. They don't even care if we are productive or not (reason why we need to leave this hell hole before we all perish).

To every SARZ officer who is involved in human brutality reading this comment, you will die a terrible death along with your kids and everything you hold dearly to!!!!
...thought-provoking.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Temple1288(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Try all you in life so your child/children will never be citizens of Nigeria... I mean it's an abomination to allow your kids land in the Zoological Republic of Nigeria..
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by neonly: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Honestly I beginning to think der is a crack down on SE and SS using dis SARS guys why don't they try dis in d North for God sake
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Jubiliee: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
She is an idiot why must Nigerians resist arrest. Its only in this part of the world idiots hail people for resisting arrest

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Christianlouis: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
And someone will say White are recist if they torture blacks in their country this way. Whereby in African countries fellow blacks torture themselves ruthlessly even from the force they ask to protect us.

African who curse us. Or will I say Nigerians are we cursed.

May God help us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Christianlouis: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jubiliee:
She is an idiot why must Nigerians resist arrest. Its only in this part of the world idiots hail people for resisting arrest

Where have you been. Every time always in this country this and that.

It always happen in other countries as well even worst sometimes. If you need clips and proof you can kindly ask..

I hate when people always say always in this country. Yet they haven't crossed the four walls of their country.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by healthpal: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
SARS are criminals with black minds....evil people. no matter what, you treat the woman with respect
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Horus(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6b5KI8TSag

Is the Police truly your friend?
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by freestylelos(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Train your kids or someone outside will help you do it. She shouldn't interfere las las you can bail him later sad
I wonder if some of you are in Nigeria self..... reason for arrest you no ask.....and before them go fit bail the guy, e go don see beating and sleep for cell for like weeks

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by bionixs: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
that woman must be crazy or some thing like that. Why will u stop an officer from carrying out there duties, who nos may be he is a yahoo G guy. Eleribu mother.
you must be motherless,lost son

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by jeruba: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by dapadawee: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
judetastic:
U just dey talk commot line. rubbish
you carry your frustration come my lane. senior prisoner if him no do anything police no go find am come house. what can I say you are a criminal supporting a colleague
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by SammyTJack: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yahoo boy
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by benqo01(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
My country O my country.....God help us
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Pavarottii(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
TruthinAction:
Someone raised a question and I need an answer too. How come we have never heard of SARS brutalizing any northerner? Are there not criminals in the north?
They are first class citizens.. U dare not touch dem even in d south, talk more of touch dem in d North... U want the sars man to loose his job? U don't know south na second class citizens? If u r a Christian ur own is worse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by maidaddy: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
may ogun kill ur illiterate father, did i Aske for ur stupid correction? i too know will soon kill u oloriburuku.

illiterate. crying like a baby. nwaaa nwaaa
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Pavarottii(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
VCE45:
I have never heard of SARS disturbance in the north. or are they not at northern States?
They are first class citizens.. U dare not touch dem even in d south, talk more of touch dem in d North... U want the sars man to loose his job? U don't know south na second class citizens? If u r a Christian ur own is worse.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by macello4(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
bionixs:
you must be motherless,lost son
e no go beter for ur mama if she still dey alive, if she no dey nai be say the idiot go dey hell fire.

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by macello4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
maidaddy:

illiterate. crying like a baby. nwaaa nwaaa

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by ChristineC: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Useless country. Useless force men. Useless laws. Useless Constitution. Useless everything. No surprises there. tongue
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by NotComplaining: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
VCE45:

Northerners dont get involved in cultism.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Unconquerable: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
that woman must be crazy or some thing like that. Why will u stop an officer from carrying out there duties, who nos may be he is a yahoo G guy. Eleribu mother.
You are the crazy idiot here for insulting her. Didn’t you read the post? No reason was given for wanting to take her son away.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by macello4(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Unconquerable:
You are the crazy idiot here for insulting her. Didn’t you read the post? No reason was given for wanting to take her son away.
DO I KNOW U?

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by PriestComedy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
YouTube channel@hephzibahpriestcomedy don't forget to subscribe[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
OK.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
vizkiz:
See ehn, sometimes I think we (Nigerian youths) deserve everything happening to us. Instead of standing up against these animals, we rather make a simpleton (Naira Marley) the topic of the day. Shouting "Free Naira Marley" like he is an icon/humanitarian or advocate for justice.

We argue all day about Davido and wizkid. Worst of all, we give attention to irrelevant people like the Regina gold digger or the fağgot Bobrisky. Check the comments on Instagram and you'd see how myopic the average Nigerian youth is.

We don't care about SARZ unless we see a post about their recent brutality. Even the celebrities una dey hype no send una because they are "untouchable"

We never see anything. Na until them begin shoot us at sight we go know say SARZ is a Rouge operative. Na until them kill your padi/boyfriend/uncle/brother/father/son you go know say water don pass garri tey tey

The Nigerian government gives no fück about the youths. They don't care if we live or die. They don't even care if we are productive or not (reason why we need to leave this hell hole before we all perish).

To every SARZ officer who is involved in human brutality reading this comment, you will die a terrible death along with your kids and everything you hold dearly to!!!!
Amen
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by maidaddy: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=macello4 post=79366158][/quote]
illiterate. still.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by aycapri(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
Must you post comment?
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by odigbosky(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
People are protesting against police extradition in Hong Kong. I don't know when we will be able to do something in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.