Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son (29606 Views)

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Unconquerable: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
DO I KNOW U?
How can I know someone like you?
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by TruthinAction: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pavarottii:

They are first class citizens.. U dare not touch dem even in d south, talk more of touch dem in d North... U want the sars man to loose his job? U don't know south na second class citizens? If u r a Christian ur own is worse.

I understand what you are saying but my annoyance is that quite a number of southerners still voted for a northern leader who does not value them in the name of party loyalty.
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by nasstil2(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Well I think police should not be stopped from doing their work, but seeing the fear in the wowan about taking his son, they would have giving the woman reason for taking the son, that's how responsible police should act, I believe people will one day rise against Sars, they are doing great job when it comes to heavy and arm robbery case, but activist should speak on our behalf since they know legal right over others,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by ThankGod234: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
I believe say bohari dey see all dis idiot wey call dem self sack officers abi waiting i won call ham self
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by bionixs: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
macello4:
e no go beter for ur mama if she still dey alive, if she no dey nai be say the idiot go dey hell fire.
dead forgotten prodigal son
Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by macello4(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
bionixs:
dead forgotten prodigal son
na now u get money take buy data? Eleribu, oloriburuku. Poverty nai go kill u last last.

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Slimsly100(f): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
dapadawee:
what would her son have done. but I don't really support the police officers actions. to stop police officers from carrying out their duty wasn't right. the last time I checked police have right to arrest

Even without arrest warrant

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son by Nostradamus: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
jeruba:

Nigerian blogs...is this SARS??...we can clearly see they are mobile policemen ... Everyone just blames SARS for every police assault video...I'm a policeman and I am saying they're not SARS!
you're a policeman? Police in Nigeria are annoying creatures.

I hope you're not one of those of annoying,greedy,dishonest and corrupt officials?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison / Vigilante Members Kill Army Student In Ozubulu, Anambra.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.