Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (62647 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
another way to trend... forget we understand the script
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by shogsman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nairaland is officially a Branch of instablog.
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by TANID(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
magicminister:
I got 3 cars and still ride okada.

Extremely rare though but it happens!
Me Too Got Bike But Still trek Around

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by 2eggs1goal: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Classic example of don’t believe what people post online.. fake life everywhere

All for the gram

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Kcuf: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
which unclothedness!
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Raylight2(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
'hide HIS face and cover HER unclothedness". that statement is really transgenderly
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by arantess: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
magicminister:
I got 3 cars and still ride okada.

Extremely rare though but it happens!
Who ask you?? Face front
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Phut(f): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Davash222:

Herself, rather.

You welcome

Him! Him!! Him!!! You can’t cheat nature. Don’t bring this transgender and fluid gender bull crap to Naija.

Nigerians always blindly copying anything the West does. If they jump into a lake of fire, you lemmings will gladly follow them.

Sometimes I wonder what all these people engaging in anal sex in Naija will do, when rectal prolapse sets in. Na to wear diaper remain. Naija Doctor’s “Ain’t” got time for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Omihanifa: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
The guy run go Instagram cheesy go do damage control grin by lying that he was rushing to the airport to catch a flight grin angry in other not to miss Tonto dikeh birthday party tomorrow grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by hollywater: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
The day i will meet that guy face to face, he regretted what he started.Hopeless Child.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Phut(f): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Davash222:
SM and fake life.

[s]So, she no fit order uber What happened to her Benzema[/s]

Him, okay?! Him!!
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Phut(f): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Raylight2:
'hide HIS face and cover HER unclothedness".
that statement is really transgenderly

Transgender are confused people, trying to disseminate their confusion to the world. They should seek psychological help. This idea of coddling and encouraging people in their psychosis, has got to stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
"Hierself" actually..
My pleasure...

Davash222:

Herself, rather.

You welcome.
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Instablog sef funny caption..

"Seen trying to hide HIS face and covers HER nakeddness"
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by tiwaz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bobrisky represents "danger" to the Nigerian culture. Have you seen what's going on with black Americans?

If they don't put guy in his place and shut down instablog, gossip mill and Tunde ednut. Nigeria will be a cesspit of homosexuality. Imagine a poverty stricken country with no developmental goals or health care trying to be gay .

I'm not sure the black race has a future, considering a lot of people don't want us here. It seems to fly over people's heads.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by EmzyT: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm Nairaland angry angry

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Omololupromise: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bro why you dey use she and her
Davash222:
SM and fake life.

So, she no fit order uber What happened to her Benzema
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by promiseniqqa(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2019
tought heshe has many cars, , , , ,

but why blodda bob?
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Dazonic: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Bonsisky See when he,stopped from the bike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5GMMz0eTJ8
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Sunsets: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Hide HIS face and cover HER unclothedness. Face is male, unclothedness is female.
Cutezt:
Nigerian male Barbie, bobrisky has been spotted riding on a motorcycle, in the video shared by instablog, he was seen trying to hide his face and struggling to cover his unclothedness.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vgR5Jm2n7Y

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by tee4naija(m): 4:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Trying to hide on a bike is childish. Even if you own 20 cars,situations may demand you ride on a bike. I own 2 good cars but I not only ride bikes but also use public transport.
A picture was posted online recently of a kano man who owns an airline and was on a bike.
Tinubu and Fashola once rode on the same bike in Ibadan during an election campaign. They both came down from their cars to beat the traffic so as not to be late for the campaign.
Situations arise when you have to park those cars and use the fastest means of transport.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 16, 2019
hollywater:
The day i will meet that guy face to face, he regretted what he started.Hopeless Child.
you will end up kissing his ass and ask for autobiograph.
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Phut:

Transgender are confused people, trying to disseminate their confusion to the world. They should seek psychological help. This idea of coddling and encouraging people in their psychosis, has got to stop.
people like u are chronic lesbians still in denial
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by Phut(f): 4:57am On Jun 16, 2019
camobri:

people like u are chronic lesbians still in denial

You wish!! Stop consoling yourself by thinking everyone is into your LGBTQ(LMNOP...XYZ) nonsense. Some of us actually have sense. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by shanko126: 5:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Na him problem jare!!!!!. Who dey look am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by tciro: 5:33am On Jun 16, 2019
My own be say it could be he is having a car to drive either it being Benz or Jeep, but y is he covering his face and instructing the bike guy to speed up
Re: Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) by driand(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2019
davillian:
Nigerian celebrities and fake life.
I have one as a brother but won't name him you all know him.
you mean the nairaland airforce guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Visits Adeherself In Her Home (video) / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.