Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online (45955 Views)

3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
hakeem4:
This is actually disheartening! But they’re not hiding Islam is actually violent

What Can You Say About Your People (IPob & Biafra) Disturbing The Peace Of Eastern And Southern Nigeria, Are They Not Xtians?
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by hakeem4(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

What Can You Say About Your People (IPob & Biafra) Disturbing The Peace Of Eastern And Southern Nigeria, Are They Not Xtians?
I am Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
hakeem4:
I am Yoruba

You Must Be A Yoruba Xtian, Your Xtians Counterpart From Ipig And Biafool Region Are Disturbing The Peace And Progress Of Nigeria, What Can You Say To This?
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Belial06: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:
iits is not ttoday the world knows that buhari , the government and the Nigerian army are a bunch of liars, so no one takes them seriously

They will keep telling lies till ISIS takes.over Lagos!!

Thank goodness I have no family.left.in Nigeria
So ISIS can burn the whole country for all I care grin

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by poseidon12: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rip to the fallen soldiers and their Commander. Buhari is clearly a failure. Nigeria cannot survive another four years with Buhari at the helm of affairs.

So the security forces engaged these 100 bandits with 50 stolen cows and yet the bandits were still able to escape, with their 50 cows? Unbelievable incompetence on the part of the security forces.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Splashme: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aw

1 Like

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Simonary88: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nawaoooo
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by poseidon12: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Actually, Boko Haram started during the time of Obasanjo when PDP was in power. Politicians in Yobe state used them for elections and killed their leader.

FYI, as at 2002, Boko Haram nominated a Commisioner in the PDP government of Yobe state. Boko Haram is the single biggest "gift" PDP have Nigeria.

Most of you are ignorant of facts and history and publicity advertise tour ignorance online.

And your point? That Buhari, as President, should not have to end it?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by oluphemmxzy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
wait o ISIS or Boko haram? this country self..........hope we are all safe?
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Wickedfacts: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
poseidon12:

And your point? That Buhari, as President, should not have to end it?

Buhari would end it. But your lamentations should have started from Obasanjo to Yaradua to GEJ.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by hakeem4(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

You Must Be A Yoruba Xtian, Your Xtians Counterpart From Ipig And Biafool Region Are Disturbing The Peace And Progress Of Nigeria, What Can You Say To This?
point of correction I’m an atheist. I have no business with the iPod or isis. You can cry what ever you want but Islam isn’t peaceful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Ostrogoth(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Actually, Boko Haram started during the time of Obasanjo when PDP was in power. Politicians in Yobe state used them for elections and killed their leader.

FYI, as at 2002, Boko Haram nominated a Commisioner in the PDP government of Yobe state. Boko Haram is the single biggest "gift" PDP have Nigeria.

Most of you are ignorant of facts and history and publicity advertise tour ignorance online.

Since your destiny is the revelation of facts, pls be good enough to tell us the historical facts of the Fulani herdsmen/bandits malaise we are in. And while you are at it, can you kindly deconstruct Buhari's promise to end boko haram within his first 100 days as president and why the group still exists and why all his promises to equip the army for battle doesn't seem to be yielding any fruit? We humbly await your insightful facts!

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SmellingAnus(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

The difference is that they didn't do that in the name of religion... They never claimed that Allah or better still Jesus sent them.... Finally, kidnapping and armed robbery is terrible but terrorism is worse... I just feel sorry for some of my Muslim friends that are actually nice and even better than many Christians... Even within last week, I benefited from a female Muslim... They have the good ones just as there are good and bad Christians but the terrible thing all over the world is that Islamic terrorist do so because they believe Allah commanded them to do so and they will also be rewarded with 72 virgins that you can get here on Earth... Sorry for the typos....
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by MrgudK(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
And the army claimed they killed more than 700 boko harams today.

Who are we going to believe?

My broda, you are totally responsible for your beliefs, my advise, believing in this country is an error, everything is coated with lies, just keep managing the country, don't throw your expensive beliefs on this country. There is no value for human lives in this geographical location.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Ostrogoth(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Oh you mean that their nonviolent agitation for self-determination is disturbing the peace of Nigeria at a deeper level than the guns and cutlasses of ISWA, Boko haram and especially the Fulani herdsmen? Do you have any brain at all in that ur skull? Or are you merely suffering from post-orgasm(the state whereby men temporarily behave unintelligently because they've just had an orgasm). Be good enough to listen and learn when people with sense are talking!

PS: am a Yoruba, yet I support any desire by any people on earth to determine their future and their ultimate destiny!

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by MrgudK(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
hakeem4:
point of correction I’m an atheist. I have no business with the iPod or isis. You can cry what ever you want but Islam isn’t peaceful
Truth be said, y are pipu always protecting lies with all their might, and think this geographical inhabitation will grow into something tangible. Pity that all aspect of this habitation is fused with lies.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by BuhariAdvocate: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Fake news.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Oh you mean that their nonviolent agitation for self-determination is disturbing the peace of Nigeria at a deeper level than the guns and cutlasses of ISWA, Boko haram and especially the Fulani herdsmen? Do you have any brain at all in that ur skull? Or are you merely suffering from post-orgasm(the state whereby men temporarily behave unintelligently because they've just had an orgasm). Be good enough to listen and learn when people with sense are talking!

PS: am a Yoruba, yet I support any desire by any people on earth to determine their future and their ultimate destiny!

You're A Yoruba, Yet You Support Any Desire By Any People On Earth To Determine Their Future And Their Ultimate Destiny ... If What You Say About Yourself Is True, You Must Support Boko Haram And Isil Too Because Ipig, Biafool, BH And Isil Are All Terrorist Groups ... THEY ARE BELIEVE IN HIGH SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by tyup(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
Buhari may not end well. All these innocent blood he has shed will definitely come back to hunt him

The question is why is God still allowing him sad
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by tyup(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Just like a man told us today, he said Herdsmen are APC Whilst boko haram are PDP
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Witnes: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
davillian:
They will just seat down and be defending like Chelsea
They won't go and score goal.
Every time Boko Haram on the attacking side our soldiers own is to defend.
Even the defend they can't defend BH will always over power them with superior gun power.

That's what happens when people join the army because there is no other job for them.
U are saying something o or is an order from above not to launch attack? I never hear NA attacked BH, ISWAP but always on defending side, then how do we win d war? pathetic!
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Charly68: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buratai and his men are really facing tough battle,they must rejigg their strategies because Isis's group are well trained and deadly
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by tyup(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

What's this slowpoke saying? ? must you sound dumb undecided

You're such a confused soul who needs help sad
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
The difference is that they didn't do that in the name of religion... They never claimed that Allah or better still Jesus sent them.... Finally, kidnapping and armed robbery is terrible but terrorism is worse... I just feel sorry for some of my Muslim friends that are actually nice and even better than many Christians... Even within last week, I benefited from a female Muslim... They have the good ones just as there are good and bad Christians but the terrible thing all over the world is that Islamic terrorist do so because they believe Allah commanded them to do so and they will also be rewarded with 72 virgins that you can get here on Earth... Sorry for the typos....

Your people from Biafool And Ipig said they want to send away with force all Muslims Living in their region, hope u knw and heard about dis, why that?? Say d truth... And explain the parable of 10 virgins Jesus promised u in paradise
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Witnes: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

So they should b allowed to continues killing soldiers because PDP started it? Even u don't have someone in the military, show some humanity 4 once.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by PDJT: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Very good.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Wickedfacts: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Witnes:

So they should b allowed to continues killing soldiers because PDP started it? Even u don't have someone in the military, show some humanity 4 once.

That's not what I said. If you don't understand my post, I'm willing to translate it into your native language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State / Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.