Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online (45956 Views)

3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by tsdarkside(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dhortunn:

Who the fxck is this??
You want attention yea?

do i have your attention....??

seriously,ipob can go f themselves....
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Shikini: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sad
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by davidodiba(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
jumper524:
are you crazy or something?
is like your brain is not working at all.
you've been so dumbfounded that ethnicity has made you lost your reasoning faculty.
check the names they are 90% southerners??
this guy are you insane or something.
have you ever made a fact check?
go to the barrack and study the situations there. you just come here with your blindness and polite the Nigeria unity with your stupid thinking.

You are a very debased person for calling me any of these names. How could have typed all these rubbish because you feel you want to make a point? Bring the names lets see...
Eneefulefu
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by davidodiba(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
jumper524:
are you crazy or something?
is like your brain is not working at all.
you've been so dumbfounded that ethnicity has made you lost your reasoning faculty.
check the names they are 90% southerners??
this guy are you insane or something.
have you ever made a fact check?
go to the barrack and study the situations there. you just come here with your blindness and polite the Nigeria unity with your stupid thinking.

See, the next time you quote me, I will Do you something you may not be able to share ...You are still too young so face your shit front. This is Nairaland...make your opinion and face front. The next time you say this, I will send for you
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Chiasco123: 12:34am On Jun 17, 2019
R.I.P gallant soldier.

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Chiasco123: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Lt Col Azubuike may your soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by tuniski: 1:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Actually, Boko Haram started during the time of Obasanjo when PDP was in power. Politicians in Yobe state used them for elections and killed their leader.

FYI, as at 2002, Boko Haram nominated a Commisioner in the PDP government of Yobe state. Boko Haram is the single biggest "gift" PDP have Nigeria.

Most of you are ignorant of facts and history and publicity advertise tour ignorance online.
Pdp has never govern Yobe. Yobe and borno have been APP then ANPP and now APC.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by jumper524(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
davidodiba:

See, the next time you quote me, I will Do you something you may not be able to share ...You are still too young so face your shit front. This is Nairaland...make your opinion and face front. The next time you say this, I will send for you
are you crazy or something?? Try your gutter guts and push your luck too far..
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by davidodiba(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
jumper524:
are you crazy or something?? Try your gutter guts and push your luck too far..

Let's see. ...
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Alejobs: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Akpan107:
Slay non-Muslims: "Then, when the
sacred months have passed, slay the
idolaters wherever ye find them, and
take them (captive), and besiege them,
and prepare for them each ambush.
But if they repent and establish
worship and pay the poor-due, then
leave their way free. Lo! Allah is
Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Duggedised12:
what is this one saying? undecided. The problem I have with people like you is you try to down play one evil by comparing with another.

If a certain group of people decide they are not well included in the affairs of the country and want to leave, there is always provision and diplomatic ways.to go about it,Even Britain is going through the same process I dont see why you are sounding like a lunatic and being pained about it.

Now back to the terrorists in the north,these set of people have decided to follow a book that was written by people with questionable characters who knew nothing but violence and made war their occupation. Bokoharam doesn't want western education but they want to use phones, bombs, truck, guns etc all made by the knowledge of the same western education.

Comparing ipob with bokoharm is like comparing apples and oranges.

And by the way before you go screaming like a rabies patient ,I am not ibo, have no affliation to ibos.

Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
kettykin:

You have a problem with comprehension, has ipob or biafra killed any police officer or soldier. The peace they are disturbing did they cause any problems for other tribes, how can someone in this age and time compare sit at home to the mass genocide happening in the north
[s] has ipob or biafra killed any police officer or soldier [/s]

Na Play Den Dey Play With Them grin
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Akpan107(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=SheikhMuniru post=79544257][/quote]You're simply stupid for attacking me on what I am not the author. it's not my words that's why I attached the Quranic verse...

it's the words of your Allah.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Akpan107(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=SheikhMuniru post=79544257][/quote] You're simply stupid for attacking me on what I am not the author. it's not my words that's why I attached the Quranic verse... it's the words of your Allah.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Akpan107(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=SheikhMuniru post=79544257][/quote] You're simply stupid for attacking me on what I am not the author. it's not my words that's why I attached the Quranic verse... it's the words of your Allah.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Akpan107(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=SheikhMuniru post=79544257][/quote]
You're simply stupid for attacking me on what I am not the author. it's not my words that's why I attached the Quranic verse... it's the words of your Allah.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Akpan107(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Akpan107:
You're simply stupid for attacking me on what I am not the author. it's not my words that's why I attached the Quranic verse... it's the words of your Allah.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by Akpan107(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=SheikhMuniru post=79544257][/quote] You're simply stupid for attacking me on
what I am not the author. it's not my words
that's why I attached the Quranic verse... it's the
words of your Allah.
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by orisa37: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
For God's Sake, why is ISIS provoking Nigeria?
Buhari should enlist the Cooperation of Obasanjo now to drive out this horrible happenings in The North East.
Obasanjo is the only Military in Nigeria that has ever finished wars
Re: ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Akpan107:
You're simply stupid for attacking me on what I am not the author. it's not my words that's why I attached the Quranic verse...

it's the words of your Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.