Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

You Won't Believe This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Won't Believe This (269 Views)

The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences / OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside / Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This by amseeingthings(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
the capital of Enugu State in Nigeria. It is located in southeastern Nigeria. The city had a population of 722,664 according to the 2006 Nigerian census. The name Enugu is derived from the two Igbo words Énú Ụ́gwụ́ meaning "hill top" denoting the city's hilly geography. The city was named after Enugwu Ngwo, under which coal was found.

Enugu state is rated as the most secured state in Nigeria according to forbes rating..

Since the election of it's current governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi in 2015, It is the state with the least security threat for the past four years.

Re: You Won't Believe This by Jicqueville: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Issokay

Check my signature for your data

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Arrested Over Armed Robbery, Rape / . / Scam Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.