Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (34493 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by aku626(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2019
This is a better reaction than denouncing it, as they usually do all anti supporters of the regime.
However FG saying that it was good election is terrible, if the election was conducted without deaths or delays in announcing results or malpractices what will they call it?

SHAME

CGMedia:
The Presidency has reacted to the report and submission of the European Union (EU) on Nigeria’s 2019 general election, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the EU election observers today submitted its report to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the Federal Government, where it noted significant improvements from previous elections.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV and issued by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media & Publicity, he said the Federal Government would fully analyze and act on the recommendations contained in the report.

Full Statement,

http://igberetvnews.com/778363/breaking-presidency-reacts-to-eus-submissions-on-2019-polls/

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Racoon(m): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2019
EU have been contradicting itself on this issue.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Joevics(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
I stop reading at this election was an improvement of the previous elections
nigeria inflation rate stand at a double digit and rising because the government paid out so much dollars and pounds to foreign observers and voters
All these are sponsored articles. Search for EU handle on twitter and read the full report.
They condemned the election.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Saltoflife: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2019
I wonder why we have elections when we can never accept the outcome of it.
If Atiku won, we will still not accept it.
It's just like results of football matches especially when the refree refuses to give the loosing team a penalty.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Sholaco: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:

So where pigs come get their own report from that EU condemned the 2019 elections? undecided
But what do you expect? Pig will always be pig
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by mvem(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2019
shadelek:
The EU sef is confused.
Immediately after the election, EU and some other international observers claimed to be okay with the outcome of the election. Why are they now submitting another report? EU should have been straight forward immediately after the election na, why are they confusing us?
read the post. What they are submitting is not different from what they said
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by iamuye(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Joevics:

All these are sponsored articles. Search for EU handle on twitter and read the full report.
They condemned the election.

Who are these eu pls, what's their handle?
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by bilulu(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:

So where pigs come get their own report from that EU condemned the 2019 elections? undecided
so you waited for presidency version, why not get a first hand version which was posted yesterday. are u dat dull to wait for someone to help u analyze it explain it to u eat EU meant? God forbid
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by lomprico(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But ipob twisted the report useless people.

Twisted it to Wat?
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by apache4: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2019
I hate Gays
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by johnDkay(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

They got from Israel grin grin grin
another Afonja slave running his mouth after after eating soured ewedu? The herdsmen are coming for you people. Keep supporting evil and it will consume you.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by TRIGITIS: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2019
bilulu:

so you waited for presidency version, why not get a first hand version which was posted yesterday. are u dat dull to wait for someone to help u analyze it explain it to u eat EU meant? God forbid
My question is "where pigs get their own version from?"

Can you now tell me instead of these empty ramblings?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Brightest04(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2019
It's certain that some of those who condemn government activities and works are people who can not even govern the chickens and goats of their home.Not to talk about the ability to govern their wives and children.
If you can't find anything good about your country's government that means you're bad and ungovernable and belongs to the kingdom of the animals.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by dreu2fine(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
Thankfully, EU did not question the results of the presidential election.

This is further proof that the polls reflected the overall will of Nigerians, and that the world is solidly behind the election of President Buhari for a second term.

Lol###########
Dnt worry second letter is coming
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2019
dreu2fine:

Dnt worry second letter is coming
hope it will be as ludicrous, sarcastic and humorous as the first!?

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2019
We need to tell ourselves the truth and learn from our mistakes as a country.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by aksule(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2019
It seems when one is inside a building, he or she will cease to see how beautiful or ugly is the building. Especially a compromised mind.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But ipob twisted the report useless people.
IPOB kee you and your generations there
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2019
How do I respond to this now?the EU said you rigged election and you are saying you have heard and would work on the things the complained about..fucking leave the seat because you didn't win the election that's the first place to start your work.stupid clowns.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

It was a football match shey!
No it was your burial ceremony.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2019
michlins:
I voted Atiku but Buhari won hands down. Igbos didn't vote enmasse as usual and PDP paid for it

Can you stop talking trash?which Igbo's didn't vote? PDP didnt pay any Kobo in my area,it was APC that paid but people still voted PDP after collecting their money.. PDP won in three areas I knew of that day in Lagos ooo..
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by ebuka440: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Fornicators of democracy
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2019
sandra50:

Can you stop talking trash?which Igbo's didn't vote? PDP didnt pay any Kobo in my area,it was APC that paid but people still voted PDP after collecting their money.. PDP won in three areas I knew of that day in Lagos ooo..
just face front madam. I am not cut out for your nasty behavior
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2019
michlins:
just face front madam. I am not cut out for your nasty behavior
But you had time to post nasty comment?
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
sandra50:

But you had time to post nasty comment?
ma'am you live in your small world and imagine you know everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbundling: NNPC Shuts Down Nationwide / Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Old Naira Notes: FG Will Obey Supreme Court’s Judgment — Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.