Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (34508 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Joevics(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
iamuye:

Who are these eu pls, what's their handle?

Eroupean Union Election monitoring team.

Handle: @EU in Nigeria
Its verified.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
my own takes. 2019 election would have been how Buhari easily won Gej despite rigging in some part of the country but PDP wasn't smart enough with their candidates

PDP/Atiku do some political manipulation, APC led FG did theirs. APC political manipulation overpowered PDP manipulation. who will settle the disagreement between a big and privilege thief and opportunist thief, the judge appointed and under the privilege thief? what's going to be the result? your guess is as good as mine

if APC despite controlling all S/west states could share 50% with opposition party shows West were ready to end what French called les incompétent of Buhari first worse administration but settling with Atiku killed PDP victory in North. imagine atiku polling 65% in North

I hope PDP learn from their lesson
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
michlins:
ma'am you live in your small world and imagine you know everything
Sir..in your big world what do you know?
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Chukalemon(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
This country is totally on the verge of collapse under buhari regime.by the way were is the money recovered from the abacha loot.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
sandra50:

Sir..in your big world what do you know?
I know for a certain that about 60% of eligible voters in SE didn't vote and that's Atiku undoing. Just so you know, telling me to shut up is a bit insulting
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sacx: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:

So where pigs come get their own report from that EU condemned the 2019 elections? undecided

Did you read the EU report? Nowhere was it stated that this election was an improvement from the former. The EU actually stated that there were lots of irregularities in results collation. Go read it for yourself.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
michlins:
I know for a certain that about 60% of eligible voters in SE didn't vote and that's Atiku undoing. Just so you know, telling me to shut up is a bit insulting
Sorry for telling you to shut up but people voted in South East.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
sandra50:

Sorry for telling you to shut up but people voted in South East.
nah people didn't really vote. I tell you for certain. How can Anambra state produce just ~400k votes when states like Kano was pouring millions
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
michlins:
nah people didn't really vote. I tell you for certain. How can Anambra state produce just ~400k votes when states like Kano was pouring millions
Have you forgotten what happened?some of the states they new atiku was going to get good votes they refused to supply them materials while some materials were taken to the wrong places causing most people not to vote.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
sandra50:

Have you forgotten what happened?some of the states they new atiku was going to get good votes they refused to supply them materials while some materials were taken to the wrong places causing most people not to vote.
babe were you on ground or talking newspaper reports. There's voter apathy and Nnamdi Kanu part killed it more
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
michlins:
babe were you on ground or talking newspaper reports. There's voter apathy and Nnamdi Kanu part killed it more
Yes Nnamdi kanu played a big role in making most of them not to vote which I was against but las las the no of people that voted atiku outnumbered the ones that voted buhari so they rigged it
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by bilulu(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:

My question is "where pigs get their own version from?"

Can you now tell me instead of these empty ramblings?
their version was direct from EU speech and not the diluted and sugar coated one from presidency u listened to
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2019
sandra50:

Yes Nnamdi kanu played a big role in making most of them not to vote which I was against but las las the no of people that voted atiku outnumbered the ones that voted buhari so they rigged it
election in Nigeria is who rig pass. While Buhari was rigging in his stronghold, I expected Atiku to do same thing but he was busy looking at Inec server. Fact is, card reader results isn't usable in Nigeria courts. I am just waiting patiently for this Next Level to finish. So far Change no finish me, next level would do nothing
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2019
michlins:
election in Nigeria is who rig pass. While Buhari was rigging in his stronghold, I expected Atiku to do same thing but he was busy looking at Inec server. Fact is, card reader results isn't usable in Nigeria courts. I am just waiting patiently for this Next Level to finish. So far Change no finish me, next level would do nothing
But you are in Nigeria nau? buhari rigged with the security forces and even at that atiku won but buhari made inec official to announce something else..what else should atiku do when buhari is their pay master.
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2019
sandra50:

But you are in Nigeria nau? buhari rigged with the security forces and even at that atiku won but buhari made inec official to announce something else..what else should atiku do when buhari is their pay master.
Atiku didn't win dear. He was even struggling in his region North East. I hate that I am admitting this but it's the truth
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by sandra50(f): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
michlins:
Atiku didn't win dear. He was even struggling in his region North East. I hate that I am admitting this but it's the truth
Then let the INEC show it to the world..what are they afraid of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by michlins(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
sandra50:

Then let the INEC show it to the world..what are they afraid of?
lol like I said, the best rigger usually wins. APC and Inec are still rigging so wait make them finish
Re: Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls by Alejobs: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.