Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake? (345 Views)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake? by Beke2020: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello House,

I have been a silent member of this group for a while. I learn quite a lot from the discussions here. But it also makes me a little nervous because I been keeping a secret for sometime now. I kept this a secret for the good of everyone but I have a question for for everyone to help me answer:We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake?

Here is my story (Do not use my real name please):

I am married,almost 8 years now. Back when I was dating my husband,we were having issues because it took him a while to let go completely of his ex. I think he loved her too much but the girl wanted a rich man. So even though they were broken up,he was hiding to see her. I did not know at first but when I found out,I wanted to leave.

But he would beg and beg me,and because I loved him,I went back to him.One time,he was sneaking to meet her in a hotel almost everyday,I had enough so I left. He didn’t come begging as he used to do. I was heartbroken. His younger brother then was in university used to come to our house cos we were all close that time.

His brother had issues in school and was afraid to tell anyone so he would come to my place and hide so his people wouldn’t know he was sent away from school. He stayed in my place for almost six months before he found a place.

We didnt plan it but we slept together. The first time we regretted it but we were both single and having issues that time. S*x was like an escape or comforting thing for us to engage in. Eventually he went back to school and as God we have it,His brother and I made up like 8 months after.

We got married not to long after. We agreed to keep our brief affair a secret. But after marriage,anytime his brother came to visit us.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/we-all-make-mistakes-but-is-love-ever-really-a-mistake/

Re: We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake? by captianfreeman(m): 2:38am On Jun 16, 2019
It depends.
Re: We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake? by Beke2020: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
cool true talk
captianfreeman:
It depends.

(1) (Reply)

Prostate Cancer Symptoms / 4 Ways To Recover From A Bad Breakup / You Are Better Than This Naa.try This Method And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.