Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant (34644 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Dirtiest Places In Lagos| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by ThatFairGuy: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lalasticlala, nah man you be.... Great man, you know be like fynestboi wey delete my post because i said he isn't as handsome as I am... You should kiss the truth, nah your picture be that, YOU NO FINE REACH ME grin
CotenantNIG:

well he is a moderator on this forum .. lalasticlala is a great guy.. he has been helping us by pushing our post to nairaland Front page which has been helping us grow at Co-Tenant

happy father's day lalasticlala and all of nairaland
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by davidsOFFICE(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
GIG is costly.
And please don't try mini buses from lagos to sokoto. Or don't u fear for your lives?

LUXURIOUS BUSES
Lagos to kano is around 8k( you can get a comfortable air conditioned bus and enjoy a smooth ride)
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by philip0906(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
yusufmurry:

Oga, premium or whatever can't restore you back to life. When gone you're gone.

I hate unnecessary argument. Same kind of car/bus that takes you to east is same u use there.

Stop disturbing others on what could help & save cost for them if at all
Why are you irked? Why should my comments stop anyone who’s hell bent on journeying from Lagos to the east for 2,500 naira?

Like I said earlier, I respect your opinion but was only shocked at how cheap you value your life...Bye and ciao
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by juddybrown(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
get to kano then u board bus from kano to katsina
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
They might aswell fly, the price of a flight ticket is the same.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
juddybrown:
get to kano then u board bus from kano to katsina
Really, when he will have stopped in Zaria and get to Katsina within 2hrous?
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by brightleave(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Travel with Focus Ride you will never regret it I leave in warri n use it to Lagos every time. Check it out on www.frng.ng. They also accept partnership.

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by brightleave(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
brightleave:
Travel with Focus Ride you will never regret it I leave in warri n use it to Lagos every time. Check it out on www.frng.ng. They also accept partnership.
it is cheaper
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by projet: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
yusufmurry:
Baba, Lagos to Eastern Nigeria is N2500.

Go to Toll gate Along Lagos-Ibadan Exp way(after 7up)

My guy blow my mind we I join am go east.

Sharp exclusive ride

which park is this or the company name
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by onyeogalu1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deltatoto:
how can someone travel from Lagos to sokoto by road.i don’t believe that

lol.
Young shall grow ply that route. I served in Sokoto so I know
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Onlyonebuhari: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Landster Express remain most comfortable and charming
Full AC throughout
Free WiFi
Charging space
Free bottled water
Good and new seats
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Onlyonebuhari: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

Really, when he will have stopped in Zaria and get to Katsina within 2hrous?
Funtua not Katsina please
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by stormborn28(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
take a bus to kano first, kano has direct routes to all these small northern states katsina, Jigawa, bauchi, and Gombe. you might not get buses from lagos to these places
i will like to visit you
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Funtua not Katsina please
You don't need to go to Kano, stop at Zaria, you might get Funtua direct from the park in Zaria. It's really a longer journey going to Kano, then from Kano to Funtua again
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Deltatoto: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
onyeogalu1:

lol.
Young shall grow ply that route. I served in Sokoto so I know
e too much o how many hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
projet:

It's not a park, the place he mentioned at 7up is just for pick passengers and you might be lucky to see people travelling down to your destination, hence, the reason for the cheap prices he mentioned. All the same, the place is constantly being used by all these 1 chance ritualist. I will never advice anyone to board a bus there
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Deltatoto: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
shedy03:

it's possible.
I know people do travel Lagos to maiduguri, and Lagos to Yola.
how many hours the car engine no go pack up?its too much o
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deltatoto:
Not less than 15 / 17 hours, if there is no break down of vehicle and if the driver doesn't pick on the roads
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Deltatoto: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oxtertee:

Come to North Park in Ibadan at Total along ojoo moniya exp rd to see buses traveling to sokoto, kebb,i zamfara, even maiduguri & other far northern states.
e too far o.i can’t go to Lagos from Asaba by road sef.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deltatoto:
e too far o.i can’t go to Lagos from Asaba by road sef.
Are you for real or you are here forming level?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by projet: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

It's not a park, the place he mentioned at 7up is just for pick passengers and you might be lucky to see people travelling down to your destination, hence, the reason for the cheap prices he mentioned. All the same, the place is constantly being used by all these 1 chance ritualist. I will never advice anyone to board a bus there

okay...Thanks
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Deltatoto: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

Are you for real or you are here forming level?
nah forming for ppl I don’t know?its too risky and stressful na.flight is cheap
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Deltatoto: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

Not less than 15 / 17 hours, if there is no break down of vehicle and if the driver doesn't pick on the roads
17hrs on the road is hell already.god forbid I can never do more than 3hrs in any road weather Nigeria or abroad
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Seepayday: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
take a bus to kano first, kano has direct routes to all these small northern states katsina, Jigawa, bauchi, and Gombe. you might not get buses from lagos to these places
Just take a bus to Kaduna. from Kaduna to Katsina is not far.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
For PCM coming to Sokoto...
U are welcome in advance.

NB: feel free to contact me for any info.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by patikh123(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ekpoma(Edo) to Iyanopaja(lagos) using Edobor motos cost N3000
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by musa7m(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Who has that 50naira ontop all the prizes
the #50 na for policemen for high way ....if you know you know ....#justjoking
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by onyeogalu1(m): 1:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Deltatoto:
12 -16hours
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Lovelyn451(f): 3:22am On Jun 17, 2019
stormborn28:
i will like to visit you
nysc?
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by freshbillz15(m): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Btruth:
I think the best will be to get to Abuja first and connect from there.
Guy is approximately 4 hours ,north get land this is not south , you are going to katsina ,not funtua
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by yusufmurry: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
projet:

Go there
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Thane(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
pls wats d cheapest fare from Lagos to abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panic As Train Derails In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photos / Accident Along Benin-Asaba Expressway In Igbodo, Delta Kills 4 (Graphic Pics) / Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.