Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant (34529 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Dirtiest Places In Lagos| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Yankee101: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Save and fly instead of the road at this price

But find out how to navigate the local airports using local transport instead of airport taxi if it's too expensive for you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Btruth: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
docsholz:

How can I get to Katsina from lagos
I think the best will be to get to Abuja first and connect from there.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
docsholz:

Board bus going to Kaduna/ Kano. Then stop at Zaria, from Zaria to katsina is less than 1hr and 30mints. That is the shortest route. You stop at Zaria from Zaria, you board katsina.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by hausadreturn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deltatoto:
how?its too far na.and risky
Lol, it's not far.
Lagos to Borno is farther.

If you travel to Sokoto through Ilorin-Kebbi-Niger, it's closer.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by hausadreturn(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
maxzzo1:
Pls i will not advice anyone to enter "the young aka young shall grow " my experience yesterday from Lagos(Cele) to PH , behold I was trans loaded to another bus @ Owerri which took another 1:30mins b4 dat bus was filled....imagine me wey enter first bus dey reach my destination 8pm....��❎❎❌❌�
So, one bad experience with The Young, and you will advise anyone not to enter. What kind of talk is that?

Jeez!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
olaadesino:
What Lagos to Yobe and where their pack is located
You can't get Yobe direct. You get to Kano state first, then from Kano to Yobe is almost 4hrs Journey with excellent roads
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
The price from Lagos state to FCT is much o, while is Delta state lower than that of FCT.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Who has that 50naira ontop all the prizes

Na dem boys na!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by hausadreturn(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Shadowdreams:
Lagos to Anambra is not more than 4k normal small bus or 5k for sienna from everywhere in Lagos
And na person wey no too hold bar, the best is to go to toll gate and then enter N1,200 or N1,000.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
heybeemoney:
pls what about Lagos to Borno
You board luxurious to Kano. From Kano, you can get Borno direct almost 5 hours from Kano to Borno
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by hausadreturn(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

You can't get Yobe direct. You get to Kano state first, then from Kano to Yobe is almost 4hrs Journey with excellent roads
Don't you think it'll be better taking a bus going to Maiduguri instead?
Because Kano is farther.

Buses going to Maiduguri will go through Yobe, which makes more sense.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by hausadreturn(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

You board luxurious to Kano. From Kano, you can get Borno direct almost 5 hours from Kano to Borno
Ah Ah!
Why Kano na? Lagos to Maiduguri no dey again n?
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by freshbillz15(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
docsholz:

Served in Katsina 2015B ,nice state with hospitality the best route from lagos to km4 Mani road there nysc camp is to take luxurious from iddo going to Kano and drop under the bridge in Zaria ,from Zaria board the bus going to Kastina ,though is a 4 hours journey from Zaria...
Enjoy ur stay in Katsina , Katsina has the best nysc camp in Nigeria
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
hausadreturn:
Don't you think it'll be better taking a bus going to Maiduguri instead?
Because Kano is farther.

Buses going to Maiduguri will go through Yobe, which makes more sense.
If the person is coming from SS,SW and SE, you can't get Yobe direct. The person will get to Kano first, then from Kano you get to Yobe and after Yobe comes Borno
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by olawale780: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Reason why NYC is a waste of time, abeg help me ask how much they go pay them for TP frm lag to ABJ

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
freshbillz15:

Served in Katsina 2015B ,nice state with hospitality the best route from lagos to km4 Mani road there nysc camp is to take luxurious from iddo going to Kano and drop under the bridge in Zaria ,from Zaria board the bus going to Kastina ,though is a 4 hours journey from Zaria...
Enjoy ur stay in Katsina , Katsina has the best nysc camp in Nigeria
How can from Zaria to Katsina be 4hours?
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Justiceleague1: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please how much is oshogbo IDP to ogbomosho IDP?

grin
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
hausadreturn:
Ah Ah!
Why Kano na? Lagos to Maiduguri no dey again n?
Most buses will deceive you they are going to Borno, which is a pure deceit. The Best is to get to Kano and from Kano, you board bus to Borno
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Justiceleague1: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
For the sake of security and your "heads", go by flight if you are posted to the axis of coneheaded structures
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
olaadesino:
What Lagos to Yobe and where their pack is located
Go to Iddo after Oyingbo, there is no direct Yobe bus, don't be deceived. Board Kano and from Kano you get to Yobe
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by uncleck: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
maxzzo1:
Pls i will not advice anyone to enter "the young aka young shall grow " my experience yesterday from Lagos(Cele) to PH , behold I was trans loaded to another bus @ Owerri which took another 1:30mins b4 dat bus was filled....imagine me wey enter first bus dey reach my destination 8pm....��❎❎❌❌�
It's not young shall grow issue. Every bus going to PH, Umuahia, Aba and Owerri carry the same group of passengers. At control post (owerri), they do transloading and swapping. It doesn't matter the company
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
ladiesreject:
For those of you posted to Kano, please try as much as possible to redeploy while in camp.
Kano is a Sharia state and the experience will not be funny.
I served in Kano between July 2017-July 2018 and it's among the worst periods of my life.

Forget all these stories you read on nairaland about opportunities in Kano, my brothers and sisters who no go no go know ooo. Nothing like opportunities there, except class room of course, because there are lots of aboki illiterates.

Again, for the social folks, Kano is not for you.
Kano is for fanatics.

Redeploy while you can.
Serving in Kano is among the list of my regrets

Don't say I didn't warn you ooo.
Save travels people
So the only reason you gave while people should not serve in Kano is because of your dangerous social life of living.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by musa7m(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deltatoto:
how can someone travel from Lagos to sokoto by road.i don’t believe that
na fly dem go fly be4
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Jgovt(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
God is good is wey too Expensive, Lagos to Warri 6k, when most parks don't even charge up to 4k.. If you're coming to Yenagoa from any state message me... BY18C corper speaking
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
well, zaria or kano I don't know which is closest to katsina but I do see a route marked to katsina
You don't need to go to Kano. The person will stop at Zaria, from Zaria you get to Katsina
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by packmoney(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
AKTC is more expensive and killing... The last time I tried AKTC from Akwa Ibom to Lagos was 12k
nzeobi:
Gig is always costly though you travel with comfort.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Oxtertee(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deltatoto:
Come to North Park in Ibadan at Total along ojoo moniya exp rd to see buses traveling to sokoto, kebb,i zamfara, even maiduguri & other far northern states.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by shedy03(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deltatoto:
it's possible.
I know people do travel Lagos to maiduguri, and Lagos to Yola.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Afamed: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
oluHappy:

Lagos to Kano & Kano to Katsina State
Your description is like , you are going to Ikeja from Maryland, you first drive to Ojota and from Ojota, you make a u turn and come to Ikeja.From Lagos to Katsina, the shortest is, you stop at Zaria under bridge, then board bus to katsina less than 1h 30 mints
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Lovelyn451(f): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

You don't need to go to Kano. The person will stop at Zaria, from Zaria you get to Katsina
oh alright..
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by afas7(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
hausadreturn:
Lagos to Sokoto is usually between 7,100 (small bus), and 10,000 (luxury bus).
During off-seasons like these, it can be as low as 6,500 to 9,000.
It will be better for PCMS to travel from Lagos to Sokoto using Cross Country, which can be as high as 10 to 15k, or luxury buses.

Now, all those small Toyota Hiace buses that collect 6,500 to 7k, will travel through a terrible road route and the experience is always something else. They'll go through the Ilorin - Niger - Kebbi route.
Please, for your own sake, don't follow buses going through that route. It is cheap and short, but you'll tell the story in an unpleasant way.

Those who collect 9k upwards will follow the Kogi-Abua-Kaduna-Zamfara route.
It's longer and a bit more expensive, but you won't tell stories that touch sha.

Young Shall grow (Luxury Bus) is not advisable travelling to Sokoto from Iddo best model is Cross Country at Jibowu or Small Bus
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant by Shadowdreams: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
hausadreturn:
And na person wey no too hold bar, the best is to go to toll gate and then enter N1,200 or N1,000.

lolz... you na sure traveller. I been no wan too cast my travelling ways for here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) / Are You Traveling This Festive Period? You Need To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.